剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
We need an O.R. now. Call Cole Guthrie.
科尔·格思里医生没来上班
Dr. Cole Guthrie didn't come in.
如果有空的手术室 我自己做手术
Well, if there's an O.R. available, I'll do it myself.
不需要打扰任何人
No need to bother anyone else.
他没来上班是怎么回事
What do you mean, he didn't come in?
我撕掉我侄女膝盖上的创可伤时
My niece cried less than this
她也没叫这么大声
when I ripped a band-aid off of her knee.
我应该早点阻止他
I could have stopped him sooner.
她现在叫我玩具小医生
She calls me Doc McStuffins now.
他不想对我们开枪 他只是失去理智了
He didn't want to shoot us. He was just messed up.
别说了好吗 他当时拿枪指着我们
Stop, okay? He was pointing a gun at us.
事情可能会变得非常糟糕
It could have gone all kinds of wrong.
是的 所有糟糕的事都发生了
It did. It did go all kinds of wrong.
我们就这样抛弃了他和他死去的妻子
We just left him there with his dying wife.
-他该怎么办 -我们该怎么办
- What was he supposed to do? - What were we supposed to do?
做得更好
Better.
我们本该做得更好
We were supposed to do better.
别动 只剩最后一针了
Hold still. Just one more.
对不起 我 我不
I'm sorry. I-I didn't...
我不是说这是我们的错
I didn't mean to say it was our fault.
现场很混乱 我们只是按照流程来而已
It was crazy out there. We just followed protocol.
你刚才是说玩具小医生
Did you say Doc McStuffins?
是的 是一个给自己玩具开刀的卡♥通♥小女孩
Yeah. She's a cartoon character that operates on her toys.
你不该告诉我这个
You probably shouldn't have told me that.
为什么
Why?
因为从今往后我就这么叫你了
It's all I'm gonna call you now.
如果你敢
If you do...
你能把我怎样
If I do, what?
埃利奥特的气管插管恰好在龙骨瓣上方
Elliot's ETT has decent placement above the carina.
有点纵膈膜捻♥发音 我可以去楼上修复好它
Some mediastinal crepitus. I can fix him upstairs.
小事一桩
It's not a big deal.
乔斯林·巴里的情况如何
What about Jocelyn Barry?
她正在做扫描
She's getting her scans now.
她恢复意识了吗
Has she regained consciousness?
如果真是那样 我不早就会告诉你了
I would have mentioned that by now, don't you think?
听说我们被调查了
I hear we're getting investigated.
这都是主观臆断
Everything's a judgment call.
你的语气好像我们被赦免了一样
You say that as if it absolves us.
我很确定我们做的没错 尼尔
I am certain we did the right thing, Neal.
你以前教导我 唯一一件
You always taught me that the only thing
比不自信更糟糕的事 就是过度自信
worse than a lack of confidence is overconfidence.
我很高兴我们救了一个人 我只是
I'm glad we saved one. I'm just, uh...
不确定这意味着我们做得对
I'm not sure that makes us right.
格思里医生
Dr. Guthrie?
格思里医生
Dr. Guthrie.
卡拉住院了 她还好吗
Carla's here? Is she okay?
你需要和她谈谈 马拉娅
You need to talk to her, Malaya.
你本该告诉我她住院了
You should have told me.
你知道我不可能违反医患保密协议
You know I can't violate Patient Confidentiality.
你是她的朋友 你是我的朋友
You're her friend. You're my friend.
我也是她的医生
I'm also her doctor.
她什么都不让我跟你说
She asked me not to say anything to you.
我劝过她
I tried to change her mind.
她不想见我
She doesn't want to see me?
她不是真心的
She doesn't mean that.
不 她是
Yes, she does.
马拉娅
Malaya...
她在备用病房♥
She's in the overflow room.
去见她
Just go see her.
不会有差错的
It's the right thing to do.
希瑟
Heather?
-嗨 -对不起
- Hey. - I-I'm so sorry.
-我不是故意偷偷靠近你的 -没事
- I didn't mean to sneak up on you. - No, no.
总比被主治医师抓住我走神了好
Better you snap me out of it than an attending.
如果你想倾诉点什么
If you need to talk about anything...
不用了 我没事
Oh, no. I'm -- I'm fine.
可你们刚刚的经历很艰难 这不容否认
You can't say that what you went through was easy.
是我让马里奥放弃她的
I was the one that told Mario to leave her.
给她贴黑标签 让她等死
Just black-tag her and let her die.
如果我没有
Maybe if I hadn't...
不不不 这不是你的错
No, hey, hey, hey. That wasn't your fault.
我发誓 我以为我们不可能活着回来了
You know, I swear, i didn't think we'd make it out of there alive.
我很遗憾听到这些
I'm so sorry.
对不起 我现在的状态特别糟糕
I'm sorry for being such a hot mess.
别逗了
Are you kidding?
我才不认为你状态特别糟糕
I-I would not classify you as a hot mess.
你只是
You're in the more, uh...
有一点糟糕而已
tepid to lukewarm zone.
我得去楼上了
I got to get upstairs.
对 对 好的
Yeah, yeah, okay.
如果你需要我 我就在这
I'm here if you need me.
谢谢
Thanks.
-她又输完了500毫升血 -什么
- She's put out another 500cc. - What?
做扫描前她输了多少血
How much blood did she put out before she went to the scanner?
来这路上输了500 来后又输了500
500 en route. Another 500 here.
-现在又输了500毫升 -总共一升半血
- And now another 500. - A liter and a half?
她的心脏不可能泵出这么多血
Her chest can't be putting out that much blood.
胸腔插管处肯定有内损伤
There must be an internal injury from the chest tube.
马拉娅开通一条静脉通路 里莎打电♥话♥给血库
Malaya, put in a high line. Risa, call the blood bank.
-胸腔插管刺穿了肝脏 -什么
- The chest tube punctured the liver. - What?!
管子造成的损伤 使得肝脏的血直接向外流
This tube has been draining directly from there.
好了 把它夹住止血
Oh. Okay, let's clamp this thing.
-麻烦呼叫胸外科医生 -我的天 乔斯林
- Call CT surg, please. - Oh, my God. Jocelyn?
你是她妹妹是吗
You're her sister, aren't you?
是的 她在事故现场给我打电♥话♥
Yes. She -- she called me from the accident.
说她没事
She said she was fine.
然后我就与她失去了联♥系♥
And then I couldn't get ahold of her.
「胸腔插管刺穿了她的肝脏」是什么意思
What do you mean, "The chest tube punctured her liver"?
她正处在昏迷状态吗
Is she unconscious?
发生 快告诉我发生了什么
What -- someone needs to tell me what happened.
我只能告诉你
All I can tell you is that we're doing
我们在尽力让她好起来
everything we can right now to make her better.
但我需要你出去等
But I need you to wait outside, please.
你一定要救她
You have to help her.
马拉娅 没人责备你
Malaya, no one's blaming you.
他们理应责备
Well, they should.
他们也理应责备你
And they should blame you, too.
我上次做环甲膜切开术
The last time I did a crike
是在医学院 动的尸体
was in med school, on a cadaver.
电刀 谢谢
Bovie, please. Thank you.
帮我拉紧点 小心
Retract just a bit for me. Carefully.
昨晚 开始我找不到他的界标
Last night, I couldn't find his landmarks at first.
我差点弄错了膜
I almost went into the wrong membrane.
-镊子 -我甚至无法下手扩张
- Forceps, please. - I couldn't even dilate with my own finger.
至少你没把甲状腺下动脉切了
At least you didn't nick the inferior thyroid artery.
我是说 我弄得一团糟
I'm telling you, I was a mess.
再给我电刀
Bovie again, please.
已经过去很多年了
It was years ago now.
但在我从医学院毕业的那天
But my parents and I got into a huge fight
我爸妈跟我大吵了一架
the day I graduated from medical school.
他们说我态度有问题
They said I had an attitude problem
因为我拒绝拍传统的穿着白大褂微笑的照片
'cause I refused to pose for the usual smiling white-coat photos.
-缝线 -缝线准备
- Suture here, please. - Suture.
我们现在是这样
There we are.
我是说所有人当时都在告诉我 我是医生
The point is, everyone was telling me I was a doctor,
但我感觉跟之前名字后没有医学博士头衔时
but I didn't feel any different than I did the day before
没什么不一样
when there was no M.D. after my name.
抽吸
Suction, please.
你在那感受到的
What you felt out there --
恐惧和犹豫是正常的
fear and hesitation -- is normal.
但你的举动十分勇敢
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表