剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
If the shot of terbutaline failed,
下一步就是注射苯肾上腺素
the next step is a shot of phenylephrine.
不如我给他来杯烈酒
How about I just give him a shot of Jaeger
再送上几本杂♥志♥
and some magazines?
沙维提医生 我感觉
Dr. Savetti, I'm sensing
你不喜欢里克·巴丁格这个病例
you don't like the Rick Biddenger case.
要换个住院医师来接手吗
Would you prefer to pass it off to another resident?
刚进来一位要做筋膜切开术的
A fasciotomy just came in.
如果将那个病例换给我 我会超激动的
I'd be psyched to jump on that instead.
把患者安排给你不是让你来激动的
You're not assigned cases to get you psyched.
你要负责治疗他们
You're assigned them to make the patients healthy.
现在 去取苯肾上腺素
Now, get the phenylephrine,
进行躯体注射
and inject it into that man's corpus.
不是手臂上
Not in his arm?
不在手臂上
Moving on from the arm.
明白了
Got it.
注射到躯干上 他勃起的躯体上
Shot in the corpus. His erect corpus.
哈德森医生 这边需要你
Dr. Hudson, I need you now.
-请让一下 -怎么回事
- Excuse me. - What's wrong?
血压没变化 但是
His pressure hasn't changed, but --
四肢温暖
He has warm extremities.
脊髓休克
Spinal shock?
是的 他需要进行手术
Yeah. He needs an O.R.
请呼叫神经外科
Page neurosurgery, please.
什么意思 他要死了吗
What does that mean? I-is he dying?
不 不不 他不会死
No. No, no. He's not dying.
但是情况很危险
But what's happening is very serious.
水肿导致约翰的骨折处压♥迫♥脊髓
Swelling is causing John's fracture to compress his spinal cord.
他需要立即进行手术 否则将会瘫痪
He needs surgery right away if we're to preserve function.
天哪 宝贝
Oh, God, baby.
不要在那里施压
Easy on the pressure there.
哈里斯夫人 您是否同意我们进行手术
Mrs. Harris, do we have your consent for surgery?
我不是哈里斯夫人
I'm not Mrs. Harris.
你们要打电♥话♥给苏珊 苏珊·哈里斯
You need to call Susan -- Susan Harris.
她才是他的妻子
She's his wife.
医生 我听说你们要让我的巴勃罗出院
Doctor, I heard my Pablo is being discharged.
是的 他的症状正在好转
Uh, yes. His symptoms are improving.
-他现在情况稳定 -你们不能让他出院
- He's stable now. - No, you can't.
只这一次治疗是不够的
He needs more than this one visit.
我们可以帮你
Yeah, there are several organizations
-联♥系♥其他的机构 -他们会将我们遣返的
- that we could put you in touch with. - They will deport us.
您 您有孩子吗
Do you... have any children?
我们无法帮你解决所有问题
There are limits to what we can do for you here, okay?
-真的很抱歉 -如如果您
- I am terribly sorry. - I-I-if you --
如果您有孩子 您就会明白我了
if you had children, you would know.
把他们的小手捧在手心里的时候
You don't know your -- your true purpose
您才会知道什么是您真正想要的
until you hold their tiny hand in yours.
-你儿子是美国公民吗 -是的
- Your son is a U.S. Citizen? - Yes.
他在这里是否有亲属 任何亲属
Does he have any family here, any family at all?
他父亲在这儿 但是他不会出面帮忙的
He has a father, but he won't help.
我求您了 医生
I'm begging you, Miss Doctor --
非常抱歉
Lo siento mucho.
我无能为力
There is nothing more I can do.
我会再过来检查的 你会没事的
I'll check back in, okay? Everything's gonna be fine.
医生 我什么时候能跟她谈一谈
Hey, doc, when's she gonna be ready for me to talk to her?
还要再等一会
Could still be a while.
她现在什么都不记得
Right now, she doesn't remember anything.
相信我 医生
Trust me, doc --
出了这种事他们都说什么也记不起来
none of them can remember what they did.
我明白 但是现在
I know, but right now,
她的精神崩溃不像是装出来的
she seems to be experiencing a genuine mental break.
你是心理医生吗
Are you a psychiatrist, doc?
我曾经在精神科实习
I was a psych resident.
是她
That's her.
就是你 这一切都是你造成的
You're her! You're the one that did this.
-就是你撞了我 -天哪 快把他弄出去
- You're the one that hit me! - Oh, my God. Get him out of here.
这一切都是你的错
You're the one who's responsible for all of this!
好了 先生
Here. Okay, sir.
-先生 先生 冷静 -逮捕她
- Sir, sir, sir. - Arrest her!
-请冷静 拜托了 -她是罪犯
- Please, calm down. Please -- please -- - She's a criminal!
请到别处去
Please, just step away.
你们该逮捕她 她是个危险人物
You should be putting her away! She's dangerous!
-请退后 -你差点把我女儿害死
- Step away. Please. - You almost killed my daughter!
-你跟我说话干什么 -吸气 呼吸
- What are you talking to me for? - Breath in. Just Breathe.
-她开车撞了好多人 -把他弄出去
- She hit a dozen people with her car! - Get him out of here!
这种滋味我难以想象
I can't imagine how this must feel.
有人死了 对吧
People died, didn't they?
是的
Yes.
你已经告诉过我了吧
You told me that already, didn't you?
南希 你正处于暂时性失忆状态
Nancy, you're experiencing a temporary loss of memory.
你的大脑封锁了既已发生的事实
Your brain is protecting you
来保护你
by blocking out what actually happened.
我是杀人凶手 对吗
I'm a murderer, aren't I?
我给你服点药让你平静下来
Let me give you something to calm you down.
不要
No.
不要 我有权拒绝用药 对吧
No. I'm... I'm allowed to refuse medication, right?
对 但我真心认为这对你有帮助
Yes, but I really think it'll help.
求你让我一个人呆着
Please, just leave me alone.
南希
Nancy.
你把我治疗得很好 雷顿医生
You've treated me very well, Dr. Leighton.
求你了 我
Please, I...
我现在只想一个人静静
I would just like to be alone now.
哈德森医生 哈里斯夫人来了
Dr. Hudson, Mrs. Harris is here,
那个颈椎问题患者的妻子
The c-spine's wife?
真的妻子
The real wife.
哈里斯夫人 我是哈德森医生
Mrs. Harris, I'm Dr. Hudson.
对 你打电♥话♥跟我说了我丈夫约翰的事
Yes. You'd called me about my husband, John?
是的 很抱歉要在这种情形下跟您见面
Yeah. I'm sorry to meet you under these circumstances.
你丈夫有两根脊椎骨断了
Your husband fractured two of his spinal vertebrae.
脊椎碎片可能已对他的脊髓造成了永久性损伤
The fragments may have irreparably damaged his spinal cord.
他出了车祸
He was struck by a car.
车祸是在哪发生的
Where... where did this happen?
他今天要在圣巴巴拉参加取证会的
He had a deposition in Santa Barbara today.
车祸地点在洛杉矶市区
It happened in downtown L.A.
哈里斯夫人 您丈夫需要做脊椎手术
Mrs. Harris, your husband needs surgery on his spine.
在洛杉矶市区吗 不 这不可能
Downtown L.A.? No, that's impossible.
他人在圣巴巴拉
He's in Santa Barbara.
哈里斯夫人 您听我说
Mrs. Harris, you need to listen to me.
您丈夫需要马上做手术
Your husband needs surgery right away,
我们需要您代表他签字
but we need your consent on his behalf.
他没法签字
He's too altered to sign.
他是自己一个人吗
Was he alone?
有很多人都受伤了
There were many people injured.
他是不是自己一个人 是还是不是
Was he alone -- yes or no?
果然
Of course.
我都来了你还不要脸的腻在这儿
You're even tacky enough to be right here when I arrive?
苏珊 抱歉
Susan, I'm sorry.
我只是不想留他一个人在这儿
I just didn't want him to be alone.
这不是你该抱歉的理由
Well, that's not why you should be sorry.
哈里斯夫人 我们需要马上手术了
Uh, Mrs. Harris, we need to operate right away.
我现在要走了
I'm... I'm gonna go now.
不 不 你就在这儿坐着
No! No. You sit right there.
如果我不签字他会怎么样
What happens to him if I don't consent?
苏珊 别这样
Susan, please.
他很可能都不能再走路了
It's very likely he won't walk again.
也许都不能自主呼吸了
He may never even be able to breathe on his own again.
你能承受这些吗 安吉拉
You ready for that, Angela?
你能给他喂饭 洗澡 换尿布吗
You ready to feed him, bathe him, diaper him?
这样不对
This can't be right.
她不能决定他的事情 对吗
She can't be in charge of what happens to him, can she?
约翰和我各有一份生前遗嘱
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表