剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
心电结果正常 心律与血气分♥析♥无异常
EKG normal. Rhythm, blood gas unremarkable.
CT结果也无内出血的迹象吗
And no evidence of internal bleeding on the CTs?
没有
No.
我觉得自己换气过度
I think I'm hyperventilating.
-好 深呼吸 可以吗 -好
- Okay. Just take deep breaths for me, all right? - Okay.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
这应该会让你好受些
That should make you feel better.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好
Okay.
你自己悄悄逃走
Snuck off by yourself, huh?
趁其他人都在外面
Everybody else was outside.
是
Yeah.
我离开了 我只想回家
I left. I just wanted to go home.
是想回寝室还是...
Home like your bunk or...?
我家
Home.
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我们必须每天早上五点起床
We have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning,
跑一个半小时
run for an hour and a half,
拿起轮胎 负重跑
pick up tires, run with those.
他只给我吃豆饭
He put me on nothing but white rice and beans.
不给我水喝
He doesn't give me water.
好
Okay.
他打你吗
Has he hit you?
我不想惹上麻烦
I don't want to get in trouble.
你不会的 我保证 告诉我真♥相♥
You won't. I promise. Tell me the truth.
我很害怕
I'm so scared.
这也许是你一直吐的原因
That's probably why you've been vomiting.
告诉我真♥相♥ 他伤害不到你了
Tell me the truth. He can't hurt you anymore.
他每晚都用烟头烫我
He burns me every night with his cigarettes.
他把我扔到屋子另一头
He threw me across the room.
所以我胳膊受伤了
That's what happened to my arm.
求你了 别再让我回去了
Please, don't make me go back there.
好
Okay. Shh.
-求你了 -好 好
- Please! - Okay, okay.
6号♥床病人发生抽搐
Patient seizing in bed 6!
给我一剂劳拉西泮[镇定剂]
I need 1 of ativan now!
好 好 布洛迪
Okay. All right, Brody.
布洛迪 呼吸
Okay, Brody. Just breathe.
呼吸
Just breathe.
你确信这腿不是你从别的患者那里偷来的
我向你保证 这是我的腿
是吗
说不准
这腿比你以前的腿好多了
这腿属于一位厉害的公主
我要查看病房♥里的所有公主以做核实
格雷斯
Grace!
亚当斯医生
Dr. Adams.
刚刚完成术后检查
Just finishing our post-op.
坎贝尔医生不相信这是我以前的腿
Dr. Campbell does not believe these are my old legs.
那我得跟他说清楚了
Oh. Well, I'll just have to set him straight.
罗莎琳的康复程度超出预期
Roseline is doing much better than expected.
她的意志很坚定
She's got a great spirit.
是的 而且她好像也很喜欢你
Yeah, and she seems to like you, too.
那你呢
What about you?
我喜欢你吗
Do I like you?
你喜欢舒伯特吗
Do you like Schubert?
我有两张这周六交响乐音乐会的门票
I have tickets to - the philharmonic this saturday.
罗莎琳 准备好做术后检查了吗
Roseline, ready for our post-op?
坎贝尔先你一步做完了
Dr. Campbell beat you to it.
可不是嘛
Of course he did.
我还是先走了
I better get going.
回头见 「偷腿」小贼
亚当斯医生 想听周末音乐会就找我
Dr. Adams, let me know about the concert this weekend.
卢克
Hey, Luke.
我爸要来看我了吗
Is my dad coming to see me?
-还没 -他怎么样
- Not yet. - How is he?
他得了胃疝
Well, he suffered a gastric hernia,
所以他仍未脱离危险
so he's still critical.
胃疝听起来不是那么糟糕
A hernia doesn't sound that bad.
他的胃跑到胸腔里了
His stomach translocated to his chest
隔膜有很大一块需要修复
and required a massive revision to his diaphragm,
接下来几个小时才能知道其他情况
so next few hours will tell us a lot.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
这是一种比较华丽的形容
That's a lot of fancy words to say
表示我们正在尽力救你♥爸♥爸
we're trying to do everything we can for your dad.
我们今晚能回家吗
Can we go home tonight?
-亲爱的 -没问你
- Oh, sweetheart... - I didn't ask you.
你♥爸♥爸仍然病的很重 卢克
Your dad is still very sick, Luke.
你们为什么不能让他好起来
Why can't you make him better?
我们正在努力呢 孩子
Well, that's what we're trying to do, son.
他怎么样 杰西
How's he doing, Jesse?
这个 像个冠军
This one? Like a champ.
他的上一次血红蛋白检测情况正常
His last set of hemoglobins came back steady.
好 这很好
Good. That's good.
我们想观察一下你的脾
We want to keep an eye on your spleen,
确保一切正常
just to make sure that everything's okay.
我相信你♥爸♥也想见你
I'm sure your dad wants to see you, too.
现在你能为他做的事情就是坚强一些
Best thing you can do for him right now is to be strong.
莱斯莉会暂时陪着你
Leslie's gonna stay with you for a little --
不要她陪我
Don't want her with me!
我就安静地坐着
I'll just sit here quietly --
不要 走开
No! Go away!
你不是我家人 我不要你在我家
You're not in my family! I don't want you in my family!
你不觉得我也关心你♥爸♥吗
Don't you think I care about your dad, too?
我也爱他
That I love him, too?
很抱歉让你不高兴了
I'm sorry that upsets you so much.
卢克 我知道很多大人都在说服你
Luke, I know a lot of grown-ups are talking to you,
这会很困扰
And that can get confusing.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
所有人都是想帮你 孩子
that everybody's trying to help you, son.
我猜你不想要个新妈妈
I guess you don't want a new mom, huh?
对
No.
是啊 我也不会想要的
Yeah, I wouldn't want one, either.
但你知道我会想要什么吗
But you know what I can always use?
一个朋友
A friend.
如果你这么想她
Maybe if you think of her like that...
只是个想法
Just a thought.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
她在扫描仪外面垮了
She crashed outside the scanner.
什么叫垮了
W-what does that mean, she crashed?
什么意思
What does that mean?!
听着 谁去叫哈伯特或者洛里斯 马上
Hey, listen, somebody get Harbert or Rorish here right now!
我再呼叫他们一次
I'll page them again.
马上拿超声过来
Get me the ultrasound and an i-stat.
我觉得她在内出血
I think she's bleeding internally.
天 好像肚子里有把刀一样
Oh God, it's like a knife in my belly!
拜托 救救我
Please, help me please.
两升已开口的生理盐水 双头18G的留置针
I need 2 litres N.S. wide-open through two 18s.t
确认一下血型和不规则抗体♥检♥测送过去了 谢谢
Confirm type and screen was sent. Thanks.
是什么情况 马拉娅
What's the story, Malaya?
斯坦夫人 43岁
Mrs. Stein, 43.
因腹部疼痛逐渐增强入院
Came in with increasing abdominal pain.
扫描时突然恶化了
Crumped in the C.T.
有什么病史
Past medical problems?
没有 这太疯狂了 她很健康
None. This is crazy. She's healthy.
到底怎么了
What the hell is happening?
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
爱德 拜托 快点
Oh, Ed. Please, come on.
做点什么 拜托
Do something, please.
琳恩 实验室检查 图像
Leanne, labs, imaging?
在扫描之前垮了
Crashed before C.T.
孕检结果
U-preg?
结果还没出来
Test didn't come back yet.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表