剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
那你为什么来这
Why'd you come up here?
找我吗
To find me?
这里是我们定情的地方
This is where it all started.
你真的很让人生气
You were so scandalized.
你可是住院医师 而我只是...
You were a senior resident, and I was--
你当时很紧张
You were nervous.
挺可爱的
It was adorable.
我觉得不会再有什么事能比
I didn't think there could be anything worse
跟你告别更糟糕的吧
than saying goodbye to you.
绝对是最糟糕的了
This is definitely worse.
可不是嘛
Not by much.
我的搭档怎么样了
How's my partner doing?
病情稳定
He's stable.
被流弹击中的那个孩子呢
And the kid that got hit by the stray?
他也会好起来的
He's gonna pull through.
开枪的犯人呢
And the shooter?
你怕他会说出什么吗
You afraid of what he might say?
不论你是怎么想的
Look, whatever you're thinking,
无论所有人怎么认为 都不是真♥相♥
whatever they're thinking out there, that's not it.
我从一个男人那拿走了不该拿的钱
I took money from a guy that you don't take money from.
他说他会找上我
He said he would come for me.
他也确实这么做了
And he did.
他死了
He's dead.
所以就看你愿不愿意说出真♥相♥了
So, it's up to you whether you tell the truth or not.
我想告诉你的是
But I'll tell you this--
愧疚永不会消散
the guilt never goes away.
你好好休息
I'll let you get some rest.
琳恩
Leanne.
你有什么想要愧疚的吗
What do you have to feel guilty about?
愧疚我活下来了吧
That I survived.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表