剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- What are you aiming for? - Pablo.
胸骨上切迹
The suprasternal notch.
巴勃罗 他为什么不回答我
Pablo? Why isn't he answering me?
天哪 我可能刺到了他的肺
Oh, God. I could have punctured his lung.
弗罗拉 我们正在治疗你的儿子
Flora, we're taking care of your son,
但你得后退一点 给我们点空间
but you need you to step away and give us space.
你说你治好了他
You said you fixed him.
你说你 你治好了他
You said you -- you -- you -- you fixed him.
杰西 你能跟莎拉科女士解释一下情况吗
Jesse, can you please explain to ms. Saracho what's going on here?
抱歉
Sorry.
[西语]
给 拿上这个
Here. Take this.
[西语]
检查心跳
Pulse check.
继续心肺复苏
Continue CPR.
再加一支肾上腺素
Another round of epi?
检查心跳
Pulse check.
下面交给我
I've got it from here.
没有心脏活动了
No cardiac activity.
死亡时间 早上12点45分
Time of death -- 12:45 A.M.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
可以肯定的是这不是你的错
It most certainly is not your fault.
你做了能做的一切 安格斯
You did everything you could, Angus.
克丽斯塔 集中注意力
Christa, focus.
小心
Careful.
看不到舒张压了
We just lost diastolic pressure.
克丽斯塔
Christa?
别停
Keep moving.
好了 加大输液量
All right, more fluids through this line, please.
把他唑巴坦换成美罗培南
Let's change from zosyn to mero.
-好了 搞定 -血压回来了
- Okay, got it. - Pressure is back up.
干得漂亮
Good job.
[西语]
他没事
He's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不对劲
It's not right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那个小男孩需要得到真正的治疗
That little boy gonna need real care.
我也不喜欢这样
Well, I don't like it, either.
身倚大树旁
Quien a buen arbol se arrima,
树荫底下好乘凉
buena sombra le cobija.
当你靠在一棵大树旁边
When you...snuggle up to a good tree --
会得到不错的树荫
Wait -- a good shade will shelter you.
这话我祖母以前说过
It's something my abuela used to say.
这意味着当你需要帮助时 想尽一切办法
It means, when you need help, find the best person you can.
他在这里有家人吗
Does he have any family here?
他有个漠不关心的爸爸
Yeah, he has a father who's apparently not interested.
正如所说的
As abuela anita said,
一棵大树会有好多枝桠
A good tree has many branches.
手术很顺利
The surgery went well.
脊髓外科医生说我有百分之五十的几率能走
The spinal surgeon said it's 50-50 I ever walk again.
这也能叫「顺利」
A funny definition of "Well."
我听说这原本有可能更糟
It could have been a lot worse, I hear.
糟很多
Much.
苏珊 签了同意书了
Susan... signed the consent?
是的 她签了
Yeah, she did.
休息一会儿 好吗
Here. Try to rest, okay?
我拿来了你的衣服和填字游戏
I brought some clothing for you and your crossword.
停下 看着我
Stop it. Look at me.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us?
还会有「我们」吗
Is there still an "Us"?
我还没有决定
I haven't decided yet.
我做了蠢事
I did a stupid thing.
无论我有什么下场 那都是我活该
I deserve everything that's happened to me.
没有人注定活该
No one deserves this.
没有人
No one.
她即将苏醒 你确定她准备好了吗
She's weaned off sedation. Are you sure she's ready?
她可以不借助呼吸机自主呼吸
She's breathing off the ventilator.
还是先给她做动脉血气分♥析♥吧
We should get an ABG.
不必了 我们拔管吧
No. Let's pull it off.
我们准备帮你拔掉呼吸管
We're gonna get you off this breathing tube
然后你要自主呼吸 多萝西
And on your own, Dorothy.
一旦我拔掉管 深呼吸一口气
Soon as I pull the tube, give me a deep breath.
她窒息了
She's apneic.
等等
Wait.
-要重新插管吗 -再等等
- Should we re-intubate? - Hold on.
她年龄太大 可能一下子没缓过来
At her age, she might not come off it.
用气囊辅助她呼吸
I'll bag her through it.
一
1...
二
2...
三
3...
四
4...
-得给她插管了 皮内达医生 -等等
- She needs an airway, Dr. Pineda. - Wait.
血氧饱和度上去了
We're going back up.
88%
88%.
90%
90%.
她可以不借助气囊自主呼吸了
She's gonna fly without the bag.
-我不这么认为 -相信我
- I don't think so. - Trust me.
敲一敲鞋跟 多萝西
Click your heels, Dorothy.
哪也比不上家里好
There's no place like home.
我给你开一份羟考酮的处方
I'm gonna give you a prescription for oxycodone.
你不是第一位有这种经历的人
You're not the first guy this has happened to,
也不会是最后一位
and you won't be the last.
还是别再提了
Let's not talk about it.
-这能让你缓解疼痛 -你和以前不一样了
- This should help with the pain. - You know, you used to look like you.
彻底变了
Not anymore.
我现在45岁 离了婚
I'm 45, divorced.
我随时都能给注射进我体内的药剂打广♥告♥
I'm a walking advertisement for the pill that put me here.
其实并不确定你能否打正面广♥告♥
Not so sure you're a good ad for that anymore.
就目前而言
As far as I can tell,
你的身体里没有任何问题导致阳痿
There's nothing physically wrong with you that's causing the E.D.,
也就是说全都是心理作用
which means it's all in your head.
我早就这么跟你说了
I could have told you that.
今晚我本来要约的女孩
The girl I was supposed to be with tonight?
特别棒
She's incredible.
美貌 聪慧 比我年轻20岁
Beautiful, smart, 20 years younger than me.
事实上
Truth is...
我当时就怕了
I was scared.
谁都会害怕
Everybody gets scared.
怎么 你觉得我不害怕吗
What? You think I don't get scared?
真希望有能够治好我这病的药
I wish they made a pill for what I got.
什么病
What's that?
我每天都在等着有人拍拍我的肩膀
Every day, I wait for someone to tap me on the shoulder
告诉我 我其实并不是医生
and tell me this doctor thing was a mistake.
而是新泽西的一名机修工
I'm actually a mechanic in New Jersey.
这病叫作「冒充者综合征」
It's called "Imposter Syndrome".
是一种你认为一切都是骗局的错觉
It's the feeling you're about to be found out as a fraud.
每个人都有这病
Everybody has it.
我们都在伪装
We're all faking it.
也许这也是你这病的答案
Maybe that's your answer, too.
每个人都会紧张 所以我们要伪装
Everybody gets nervous, and we're all faking it.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
就当我们从来没见过面 行吗
If you ever run into me, we've never met, okay?
我这辈子都没见过你
Never seen you before in my life.
医生
Doctor, um...
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
-我很害怕 -我懂你
- I am scared. - I know.
天哪
Oh, my God.
那是谁
Who is that?
我儿子的奶奶
That's my son's grandmother.
我跟你说过她是个好人
I told you she was a good lady.
没错 她是好人
Yes... she is.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表