剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第一季 第十八集[季终]
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
《黑色警报》前情提要
Previously on "Code Black"...
带薪停职度假两个月
Two months' suspended vacation with pay.
这太荒谬了
This is absurd.
-格雷斯 -尼尔
- Grace. - Neal.
所以格雷斯是谁
So, who's Grace?
她是以前在这工作的医生
She's a doctor who used to work here.
我是问她是你的什么人
I'm asking who she is to you.
-我跟哈伯特谈了护士的情况 -然后呢
- I talked to Harbert about the nurses. - And?
现在没有可操作性
It's just not doable right now.
-谁也不能说 -别拔刀
- You can't tell anyone. Don't pull that knife!
我们要把这个秘密带进坟墓
You and I take this to our graves.
救我
Help me.
-这啥 -安♥非♥他♥命♥
- What's this? - Adderall.
想不集中都难
It'll focus you in.
欢迎收看今晚的总统预选辩论赛
Welcome to tonight's presidential primary debate
辩论双方达伦·斯特林格议员
between candidates senator Darren Stringer
和汉克·韦斯利州长
and governor Hank Wesley.
首先有请斯特林格议员回答提问
The first question goes to senator Stringer.
议员 你对州长服过兵役一事
Senator, you've been very critical
持严厉批评的态度
of the governor's military service.
哈撒韦酒店
我现在真的不方便说话
Hey, uh, I can't really, um -- I can't really talk right now,
但你给我的那些维他命快用完了
but, um, I'm about to run out of those vitamins that you gave me.
所以你们见到候选人了吗
So, did you guys get to meet the candidates?
斯特林格就像个傻子
Stringer seems like a real tool.
韦斯利服兵役一事是真的吗
你说你出入前线
You say you stood in the line of fire.
没有 他们与我们擦肩而过
No. They just breezed right by us.
我们在装卸区
We are out here on the loading dock.
最糟糕的工作
Worst job ever.
所以你要不要给我维他命啊
So, are you going to give me those vitamins or what?
维他命 哥们儿
Vitamins? Dude,
三周前我给了你50粒吧
I gave you like 50 three weeks ago.
好 我现在还需要50粒
Okay, now I need like 50 more.
我不能一直用坎贝尔的处方笺
I can't keep using Campbell's prescription pad.
听着 可以再给你10粒 就这样了
Look, I can get you - like 10 more, but that's it.
这东西你真的该少用
You really got to ease up on the stuff.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我们还得在这辩论会待多久
How much longer we have to be at this debate?
冷静点 兄弟
Chill, dude.
只用再待命几个小时
Only a few more hours on standby.
我很冷静
I am chill.
你看着不冷静
You don't look it.
外面才18摄氏度 你却在出汗
65 degrees out here, and you're sweating.
你是气象员吗
What are you, a weatherman?
瞳孔散大
Pupils are dilated.
我敢打赌你的心率得超过100了
I bet you if I checked your heart rate, you'd be over 100.
你咋不回医院给别人诊断去
Why don't you save your diagnosing for the hospital?
好 说明白点 你就像个混♥蛋♥
Fine. Plain English, you're acting like a dick.
而且你身上有味道
And you have B.O.
你吃了什么 莫♥达♥非♥尼♥ 利他林 安♥非♥他♥命♥
What are you popping -- moda, Rids, adderall?
那是有毒瘾的人吃的
That's the thing about drug addicts --
他们在根本不存在的世界里看到了知己
They see kindred spirits where they don't exist.
你从第一天竞选就一直在讲你的服役经历
You campaign has covered up your military record since day one.
他在勒索我们
He's blackmailing us.
杰西说过会出事的
He said this would happen,
他总是说到做到
and Jesse always does what he says.
他难道不是你朋友吗
Isn't he supposed to be your friend?
他是我朋友
He is my friend.
对他尊敬点 他该被尊敬对待
Treat him with respect. He's earned it.
-相信我 好吗 -杰西
- Trust me, okay? - Jesse.
要如何才能让罢♥工♥止于萌芽之中
How do we stop the strike before it starts?
你知道该做什么
You know what you need to do.
涨工资 保证支付加班费
Pay increase, guaranteed overtime,
增加人手
more nurses.
两个月后的董事会上 我会...
When the board meets in two months, I will --
两个月
Two months?
今晚只有五个人罢♥工♥不干了
That's five of us walking out tonight.
明天就会是六个人
Tomorrow, it'll be six.
我可不喜欢这样谈判
I don't negotiate like this,
那我来告诉你会有什么结果
so let me tell you how this is gonna go.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我来告诉你会有什么结果吧
I'm gonna tell you how this is gonna go.
我绝不踏入创伤一室
I'm not stepping one foot into Trauma One
-除非你开始... -好了
- unless you start -- - Okay.
大家都冷静一下
Let's all just calm down.
我不是想烦你 只是想做你朋友
I'm not trying to hassle you. I'm just trying to be a friend.
你要真是我朋友 那就别说了 就
If you were actually my friend, you'd drop it, okay? Just --
我的天
Oh, my God.
发生爆♥炸♥了吗
Was that an explosion?
什么情况
What?
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
会有病人送来 护士们跟着我 走
Gonna have incoming. Nurses on me. Go!
-先生 你没事吧 -你没事吧
- Sir, are you okay? - Are you okay?
我没事 没事
I'm okay. I'm okay, I'm okay.
出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
里面发生爆♥炸♥ 天花板塌了
Explosion inside. The ceiling collapsed.
我们得进去
We got to get inside.
我后面是斯特林格议员的妻女
I've got senator Stringer's wife and daughter right behind me.
去找架轮床
You're gonna need a gurney.
我救出「云雀」了
I've got Skylark.
「火烈鸟」在我六点方向
Flamingo's on my 6:00.
带她上车
Get her in the car!
所有人撤离大楼 封锁周围
Everyone out of the building! Secure the perimeter!
走 带她离开 快点
Let's go. Get her out of here. Come on.
「云雀」在头车里
Skylark in the lead vehicle.
快走 快 快
Move, move, move, move!
把斯特林格夫人送上救护车
Get Mrs. Stringer in the ambulance now!
是达伦 马上出发
It's Darren. Let's move it out!
我马上开车去接「火烈鸟」
I will be on the bus to Flamingo.
封锁外♥围♥
Secure the outer perimeter!
我需要导气管
I got to get an airway.
快走 快 快
Let's go. Move, move.
-他们是谁 -狙击手小队
- Who are they?! - Countersniper units.
狙击手
Snipers?!
你们预计还有袭击吗
Are you expecting another attack?!
我们不知道该预计什么
We don't know what to expect.
达伦·斯特林格议员
Senator Darren Stringer,
达伦·斯特林格议员
脉搏140 血压80/60
pulse 140, pressure 80/60,
-胸腹部爆♥炸♥伤 -冷静点
- Blast wounds to the chest and abdomen. - Easy, now.
议员 你知道今天星期几吗
Senator, do you know what day it is?
安妮 卡洛琳 她们怎么样了
Anne, Caroline -- what happened to them?
麻烦送到中♥央♥抢救区
Center Stage, please.
-插管 -明白 用气囊辅助呼吸
- Tube, please. - Got it. I'll bag him up.
借过
Excuse me.
需要转移这些病人 好给候选人腾地方
These patients need to be moved out of the way for the candidates.
他还没做好转移的准备
He's not ready to be moved.
我扶住背部 等一等
I got the back. Wait.
在他旁边站好 麻烦先输液
Let's line him up, start fluids running, please.
我这有18号♥针头 准备再开一条输液线
I got 18-gauge, and I'm about to run another one.
血氧饱和降到60 左侧呼吸音减弱
Sats down to 60 and reduced breath sounds on the left.
-他需要 -胸管 我来
- He's gonna need a - Chest tube. I'm on it.
让一让
Move.
洛里斯医生 要把斯特林格议员转移到安全区域
Dr. Rorish, I need Senator Stringer moved to a secure area.
-不可能 -我不是在征求你的意见
- It's not gonna happen. - I'm not asking.
在这些病人的情况稳定之前
None of these patients are moving anywhere
他们一个都不会被转移
until they've been stabilized.
听懂了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表