剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- What's his BP? - High 100s over 60s.
心肌梗塞后遗症 这种心率会给
Okay, post M.I. This kind of heart rate places
本就负荷的心脏组织加重负担
excessive demand on already stressed cardiac tissue.
接下来怎么办
How do we proceed from here?
你还教课呢
Are you still really teaching now?
躺在手术台上的可是我
I mean, this is me on the table.
马里奥
Mario?
-腺苷 -没错 是种
- Adenosine. - That's right -- a medication
能使心脏停止的药
that will literally stop your heart.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because it --
希瑟 为什么要让他心脏停止
Heather. Why would we want to stop his heart?
好像电脑一样重启
To restart it like a computer.
没错
Exactly.
能恢复正常心跳
It should restore normal heart rhythm.
关键是什么
What's the catch?
我告诉你什么是关键
I'll tell you what the catch is.
你们要在我醒着的时候动手
You're gonna do it while I'm still awake,
疼起来要人命
and it's gonna hurt like hell.
对不起了 老妈
I'm sorry, mama.
赶紧搞定
Get it done already.
我们给他插管后 本来一切正常
He was fine all shift after we intubated him.
我检查了两次血压 现在仍然很低
I've checked the BP twice. It's still low.
这根呼吸管必须拔♥出♥来♥
Okay, this breathing tube has to come out.
我需要查看支气管是否有出血
I need to take a look at the bronchi to see the bleeding.
什么 要拔管 会失血的
What, extubate him? He could bleed out.
不会 肺部出血的患者不会死于失血
No, patients with bleeding lungs don't die from losing blood.
他们会溺死在血液里
They drown in it.
杰西 我要告诉你一些事
Jesse, I'm gonna tell you something.
我肯定是快死了吧
I must be about to die because
因为你接下来肯定要说些婆婆妈妈的话了
you're gonna say something touchy-feely.
你不会死的 因为我需要你
You're not gonna die because I need you.
明白吗 我需要你
Okay? I need you.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
里莎 再去拿一根插管 劳伦森医生 拔管
Risa, grab another airway. Dr. Lorenson, tube out, now.
准备再次插管
Be ready to re-intubate.
我好像看到出血了
Okay, I think I see the bleed.
在左边的支气管上
It's in the left mainstem.
天哪
Oh, my God.
之前我们插错了气管
We intubated the wrong mainstem earlier.
第一次插管时没有用支气管镜吗
Nobody used the bronchoscope the first time?
洛里斯医生实施的盲探气管插管
Dr. Rorish intubated blind.
好吧 根据我的指示范围重新插管
Okay. Thread the new breathing tube over my scope.
氧饱和80%
Sat's in the 80s.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
I'm ready.
好的 继续
Okay, stand by.
很好
Okay.
氧饱和度75%
Sat 75%.
插♥进♥去了
And I am in.
劳伦森医生 开始通气
Dr. Lorenson, inflate the tube, please.
右侧呼吸音正常
Good breath sounds on the right,
左侧没有了 正如我们所愿
Not on the left -- just what we want.
给他输点液吧 然后准备介入
Let get some fluids in him, please, and up to the I.R.
血氧饱和度正常了
Sat's normalizing.
洛里斯医生 我们准备好了
Dr. Rorish, we're ready.
好
Okay.
杰西 你准备好了
Jesse, you ready?
救活我吧 老爹
Save my life, daddy.
好的
All right.
-窦性心律 -血压恢复正常
- Sinus rhythm. - Blood pressure's back.
他没事了
He's good!
没事了
He's good.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
好了 老妈
Oh. Okay, mama.
你不会离开的 对吧
You're not going anywhere, okay?
你绝对不会离开的
You're not going anywhere.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
你在戒酒门诊给艾德里奇夫人找了空床是吗
Did you find an open bed in the addiction clinic for Mrs. Eldrich?
科尔 你跟那个女人的说话方式
The way you talked to that woman, Cole,
在她那种状态下 你的怒气几乎要害死她了
In her state, your temper almost killed her.
-我那是忠言逆耳 -不是的
- I told her what she needed to hear. - No.
你只是自以为说的是忠言而已
You told her what you needed her to hear.
你我都清楚过去这种脾气让你付出了什么代价
We both know what that temper has cost you in the past, son.
我曾希望你来到这里以后
I hoped that you when you came here,
会把以前的一切抛诸身后
you'd have put all of that behind you.
我不需要你来「父子谈心」
I don't need a father-and-son talk from you.
这不是「父子谈心」
This isn't a father-and-son talk.
这是一位高级医师教训一位新主治医师
This is a senior faculty member telling a new attending
他的行为是让人无法接受的
that his behavior is unacceptable.
他马上就能醒来
He'll wake up soon.
我在这儿 爸爸
I'm here, dad.
我的朋友马里奥告诉我 你会没事的
My friend Mario told me you're gonna be okay.
伊莱
Eli?
爸爸
Dad.
别担心 爸爸
Don't worry, dad.
我会好好照顾你的
I'm gonna take care of you.
今天你的所做作为是不是还欠一个解释
Do you have an explanation for what you did today?
不太想解释
Not really.
不太想
Not really.
就这样 这种回答合适吗
That's it? That's an appropriate answer?
我只是想做美乃滋
I was trying to be Mayonnaise.
美乃滋
Mayonnaise?
杰西说是一部电影里的角色
Something Jesse said from that movie,
「军官与绅士」[S01E02]
"Officer And A Gentleman."
有个人叫美乃滋
They called him Mayonnaise
因为他是白人 名字又叫梅奥
'cause he's white and his name's Mayo.
我看过那部电影 我想说的是
I've seen the movie. I'm talking about --
我只是想做对的事
I was just trying to do the right thing, man.
为了杰西
For Jesse.
好吧
All right.
其他人怎么办
What about the others?
他们不会受罚吧
Do they get a pass?
仅限这次
This time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的患者出现了并发症
There were, uh, complications
杰夫 那个军医
with your patient, Jeff, the paramedic.
他没事 但出血部位是在
He's fine, but the bleed was
左侧 不是右侧
on the left side, not on the right.
我插错气管了
I intubated the wrong side?
我差点害死他
I could have killed him.
你没有 我纠正过来了
Well, you didn't. I corrected it, so...
别这样 琳恩
Don't do that, Leanne.
别放在心上
Don't internalize this.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
但这种错不该犯
Not like that one.
杰西怎么说来着
What is it Jesse says?
相互扶持
"Lean on each other.
这就是兄弟姐妹的作用
That's what siblings are for."
你觉得他是你的全部 但你错了 琳恩
You think he's all you have, but you're wrong, Leanne.
你还有我
You have me.
你还有大家
You have all of us.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
活下去
Living.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表