剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
黑 色 警 报
第一季 第八集
很不幸 洛杉矶那些善心人士的祈祷
Unfortunately, the prayers of the good people of Los Angeles
已经得到回应 外面下雨了
have been answered and it's raining,
没有什么比下雨能更快把人带到天使身边了
and nothing brings people to angels faster than the rain.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你不和我们一起去吗
Well, you're not coming up with us?
不去 下雨了
No. It's raining.
你在做什么
What -- what are you doing?
双杠臂屈伸 你也应该试试
Dips. - you should try it sometime.
我一直在给克里斯塔发信息 发了各种惊慌表情
I've been texting Christa all these panic-faced emojis,
她还没回复
and she's not responding.
今早打车来上班 我按时到的
Took a cab to work this morning, and I'm on time.
-你的车怎么了 -离合器坏了
- What happened to your car? - Oh, clutch busted.
要想修好可要花不少钱
It's gonna cost me a grand to fix it.
你怎么不告诉我 我本可以去接你啊
Why didn't you tell me? I could have just picked you up.
我开车上班刚好路过你家
I drive right by you on the way to work.
你怎么知道我肯定在自己家睡呢
How do you know I slept at my place?
好吧 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 我只是想帮忙
Okay, player. I was just trying to help.
-天啊 -我来了
- God. - Hey.
你们都站在这里干嘛
What are you guys doing out here?
救伤直升机马上就到 我一直在给你发短♥信♥
Medevac's coming in. I've been texting you.
-你没事吧 -没事 下雨而已
- Is everything all right? - Yeah. Yeah, it's raining.
交通状况糟糕极了 怎么了 有什么事吗
Traffic is horrible. Why? Did anyone say anything?
你迟到了 劳伦森医生 我们走吧
You're late, Dr. Lorenson. Let's go.
你们三个跟着我
You three with me.
倒霉
Damn it.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go!
劳伦森医生 到这里来
Dr. Lorenson, over here.
你下午睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep this afternoon?
没有 你呢
No, did you?
我觉得应该负责
I feel responsible.
负什么责 我们早餐喝了几杯
For what? We had a few drinks at breakfast.
好吧 也许不止喝了几杯那么简单
Okay, maybe more than a few drinks.
今晚你要带着救火包 克里斯塔
You have the Code Bag tonight, Christa.
好的
O-okay.
你负责除急诊室外
You're responsible for all the crashes
医院内所有的急救
that happen at the hospital outside the E.R.
如果楼上有人快不行了 他们会叫你去
Anyone loses their pulse upstairs, they're calling you.
我知道救火包是什么意思
I know what the Code Bag is.
人选是完全随机的
It's completely random who gets it.
这也是挑选的目的 专挑你放松警惕时
That's the whole point -- to catch you off guard.
好吧 我被抓个正着
Well, consider me caught.
你所需的一切都在包里
You'll have everything you need in the bag --
口腔导气管 麻药
oral airways, drugs,
额外的皮下注射器 填充针 还有电♥话♥
extra syringes, filler needles, the phone.
以防接收不到信♥号♥♥
It's connected to the wireless network
手♥机♥已连接到无线网络
in case you lose reception.
救火时我还用打电♥话♥吗
Who do I call in the middle of a code?
如果你要打给放射科
It's there if you need radiology,
呼吸科或药房♥ 有备无患
respiratory techs, the pharmacy.
当然 你还要继续值班
You'll still be working your shift, of course.
真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨啊
When it rains, it pours, huh?
你能应付得来吧
You can handle this, right?
是的 医生 我能应付
Yeah, doctor, I can handle it.
-我们走吧 -快点
- Let's go! - Move it!
情况如何
What have you got?
划船出了意外 他们船翻了
Boating accident. They capsized.
要是没获救可能船两小时就沉了
May have been submerged over two hours.
那个男孩 当场没有脉搏
The boy -- pulseless on the scene.
借过 皮内达医生
Excuse me, Dr. Pineda.
-脉搏消失多久了 -从到这里就没有
- How long without a pulse? - Since we got there.
心肺复苏至少进行20分钟了
At least 20 minutes of CPR.
好的 这个人情况如何
All right. What about this one?
年轻女性 腿也许骨折了
Young woman, possible leg fracture.
时而清醒 时而昏迷 生命体征平稳
In and out of consciousness. Vitals are stable.
稳定 好的 先救男孩
Stable! All right, I want the boy first.
-他体温多少 -什么
- What's his temperature? - What?
测核心体温 体温有多低
His core temp! How cold is he?
我们试着测了 显示「出错」
We tried. It said "Error".
-出错 -是的 他的核心体温过低
- Error? - Yeah, his core temperature
机器上都测试不出来
is too cold to register on the machine.
-过低 -好的 交接完毕
- Too low? - Good. Clear!
好了 苏菲 没事了
Okay, Sophie. All right.
体温32.3摄氏度
Temperature -- 90.1.
我们要立刻帮她升温
We have to get her warmed immediately.
把她裹暖和点
Get me a bear hugger.
好了 好了 没事了
All right, all right, all right.
请把她绑好
Let's get her restrained, please!
请把她绑好
Get her restrained, please.
她为什么要脱衣服
Why is she trying to get undressed?
这叫反常脱衣行为
It's called paradoxical undressing.
这是体温降低第三阶段的标志
It's a sign of stage iii hypothermia
也意味着大脑机能障碍产生
and evidence of brain dysfunction.
好了 我们帮她脱掉衣服
All right. Let's help her out of her clothes, please.
我觉得她是大腿股骨骨折
I think she has a broken femur.
也许是翻船时造成的
Maybe from the boat capsizing.
拿个临时夹板过来 来不及打石膏了
Let me have a temporary splint! Can't wait for casting.
这个女孩最需要的是升温
This girl needs warmth more than anything.
开始吧 快点
Let's go, please. Come on.
20多岁男性 现场心搏停止
Okay, 20-something male, asystolic in the field,
溺水后体温过低
drowning and hypothermia.
体温大约27摄氏度左右
Temp feels like 80s.
老妈 需要测核心体温 拿点温盐水
Mama, we're gonna need a core temp and warm saline.
明白 快点拿温盐水来
Got it. Warm saline, guys. Come on!
快点 我们需要一些毛毯
Come on, we need some blankets in here.
他的体温达不到27摄氏度以上 沙维提医生
His temp is in the 80s, Dr. Savetti.
他需要激活体温 不是毛毯
He needs active warming, not a blanket.
拿着
Here.
我们要用现有的一切
We need to flood his heart and lungs
冲洗他的心脏和肺部
with everything we've got.
核心体温28摄氏度 没有心率
Core temp -- 82. No heart rate.
现场受压多久
How long were compressions going on in the field?
至少30分钟
At least 30 minutes.
我们到达时正等着宣布死亡时间
We were waiting to call time of death till we got here.
-9 10 -手术刀
- 9...10... - Scalpel.
洛里斯医生 已做过八轮高级心脏生命支持
Dr. Rorish, we've already done eight rounds of acls,
另做了十分钟心肺复苏
Another 10 minutes of CPR.
你们轮流做心脏复苏 六分钟一轮
You can each do six minute CPR shifts.
一小时十次
That's 10 an hour.
做一小时心肺复苏吗
An hour of CPR?
必要的话 做两小时
Two, if necessary.
等他体温升到35摄氏度再停
Don't stop until that number is in the mid-90s.
你现在就是心脏
You are the heart now.
我们现在能确定的只是他被冻伤了
All we know for sure right now is that he's frozen.
至少 体温回升前他死不了
Bottom line, he's not dead until he's warm and dead.
轮到你了
Your turn.
这应该和去健身房♥差不多
This must be what's it like to go to the gym.
看看这个
Wow. Look at this.
那是什么
What is that?
我觉得这是订婚戒指
Oh, I think it's an engagement ring.
-你看看 -天哪
- Look at that. - oh, my God.
他本来是要跟她求婚的吗
He was gonna ask her to marry him?
-你并不知道 -我当然知道
- Oh, you don't know that. - Of course I do.
-我们要告诉她吗 -不要
- Should we tell her? - No.
我是说 我觉得他可能不会...
I mean, I don't think he's gonna --
天哪 我们必须得告诉她
Oh, my God. We have to tell her.
如果他犹豫了呢
What if he was having second thoughts, huh?
要知道 他那时在水面上漂着
You know, - he was floating in the water.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表