剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
格雷斯 我们之间没有瓜葛了
Grace, there's no us.
你还在生我的气
You're still mad.
你期望什么
What did you expect?
顺道来这
That you'd drop in here
然后我们再续前缘
and we'd just pick up where we left off?
我从没想过伤害你 尼尔
I never meant to hurt you, Neal.
然而你又找了别人
And you found someone else.
是在咱俩感情结束后
After you and I were over.
好吧 不管你怎么看我的
Fine. Whatever you think of me...
请不要把气撒在这个可爱的小女孩身上
please don't take it out on this sweet little girl.
你知道我没那么差劲的
You know me better than that.
在很多方面 我都认为你是最棒的
In a lot of ways, I think I know you better than anyone.
不
No.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
好 安格斯 注意力集中
Okay, Angus, focus.
需要给他开一条静脉通路 听到了吗
He needs a high line. You got it?
安格斯 你的主治医师问你问题了
Angus, your attending asked you a question.
听到了 增加左旋去甲肾上腺素
Yes. Yes. I've got the levophed up.
就在这里看 好吗
Watch from here, okay?
我在右边再开一条
I'll start another line on the right.
各位 她的血氧饱和只有70多了
Guys, she's satting in the 70s.
不能等了 得做插管了
Can't wait anymore. We need to intubate.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们得让她昏迷
We have to put her in a coma
以便插入呼吸管
so we can put a breathing tube in.
琥珀酰胆碱和依托咪酯 格思里医生
Sux and etomidate, Dr. Guthrie?
好 麻烦都准备好
Yes. Have them ready, please.
等等 她的移植医生说
Wait! Um...her -- her transplant surgeon said
要是给她用呼吸机
that if she goes on a breathing machine,
她可能永远摘不掉了
she might never come off of it.
抱歉 但别无他法了
I'm sorry, - but there's no other way.
或许还有其他方法
There may be another way.
莉齐 你能捏捏我手吗
Lizzie, can you squeeze my hand?
她仍有反应
She is still responding to commands.
试试用BiPAP无创呼吸机
We could try BiPAP.
那是什么
Wha-what's that?
是一台机器 可以帮她
It's a machine that helps her
用口罩而不用插管呼吸
breathe through a mask, not a tube.
但她必须不会排斥机器
But she has to be able to work with the machine.
如果不排斥 就有助于清除肺里的积液
If she can, it could help clear the fluid in her lungs
救她一命
and save her.
好 可以吗 亲爱的
Yes. Uh, right, honey?
好 就用这个
Yes, we -- we want this.
现在开始吧 沙维提医生
Let's do it now, Dr. Savetti.
收缩压大概40 舒张压无
I got maybe 40 over palp.
他现在心肺衰竭
He's in cardiopulmonary collapse.
得赶快处理 加大输液
We got to attack this. More fluids.
他的平均动脉压一直在65以上
His mean arterial pressure was always above 65.
我认为没那么快就成败血症
I didn't think - he'd reach sepsis so fast.
你检查其他供血渠道了吗
Did you check other measures of profusion?
当然
Of course.
尿量呢
Urine output?
-低 -乳酸浓度呢
- Low. - Lactate?
高 听着 不然我不会预测
High. Look, I could not have predicted
没那么快成败血症
that this would happen so fast.
好 安格斯 从你那边的管子推入
Come on. Angus, you in on your line?
务必通知到重症监护室
Make sure the ICU is notified.
安格斯
Angus?!
安格斯 你的病患情况危急
Angus, you have a patient in distress.
现在把液体推进去
Get those fluids in now.
我们在处理 洛里斯医生
We got this, Dr. Rorish.
我看着可不像
Doesn't look like it to me.
现在滴定左旋去甲肾上腺素
Titrating levo now.
好 血压升高了
Okay. B.P. rising.
90/60
90 over 60.
安格斯 我不知道你在想什么 但在这里
Angus, I don't know where your head is, but in this room,
你只能想你的病患 明白吗
you've got one focus, and that's your patient. Clear?
洛里斯医生 咱们能聊聊吗
Dr. Rorish, can we talk, please?
安格斯 休息会儿
Angus, take a break.
现在我是住院医师主管 他是住院医师
I'm the resident director now, and he's a resident.
根据字面意思 住院医师归我管
So by definition, I direct the residents.
而我是急症室主管 也就是说你归我管
And I'm the director of the E.R., which means I direct you.
可像你那样插手
But by inserting yourself like that,
你有损我的职权
you undermine my authority.
在你弟弟面前你有职权吗
Do you have authority over your brother?
那是我的问题
That's my problem.
老实问你一句
Let me ask you, honestly,
你在这个位置上的时候
would you have ever tolerated anything like that
受得了泰勒或佩雷洛对你指手画脚吗
from Taylor or Perello when you had this job?
听着 我想我们都在试着弄清
Look, I think we're both just trying to figure out
如何适应这些新角色新职位
how to put on these new uniforms and make them fit.
做得很好 莉齐
You're doing great, Lizzie.
机器能感应到你在吸气
When you breathe in, the machine feels it
然后推入空气协助肺工作
and pushes air to help your lungs.
兰德尔低温科技的人打电♥话♥说
Someone from Randor Cryogenics called.
他们要把车开进救护车区
They're pulling into the ambulance bay.
你打给他们的
You called them?
你答应做这些就是为了等他们过来
So, y-you just agreed to all this until they could get here?
你...你放弃了
Y-you're -- you're giving up.
我没有放弃
I'm not giving up.
莉齐 我要你相信你能活下去
Lizzie, I need you to believe that you can live.
我要你相信这会成功的
I need you to believe that this will work.
我能活下去
I am gonna live.
但不是现在
Just not now.
五十年前 没人能想象智能手♥机♥
50 years ago, no one could have imagined smartphones,
互联网
the Internet...
或是咸巧克力
or salted chocolate.
而五十年后
And 50 years from now,
你唤醒我 我们又可以在一起了
you'll wake me up, - and we'll be together again.
五十年后 我就七十五岁了
In 50 years, I'll be 75.
那时七十五岁也和二十岁一样
75 will be the new 20.
那我得给你解释身边的一切事物
I'm gonna have to show you how everything works.
他们有个程序
They'll have a program
会在我大脑里下载所有我需要知道的
that'll download everything I need to know right into my brain.
你一直想学怎么吹萨克斯
Well, you always wanted to learn how to play saxophone.
我们再次见面时
Next time I see you,
我就吹给你听
I'll play it for you.
到时我们可以
And then we can --
可以到月球共进晚餐
we can go have dinner on the moon.
你不喜欢寒冷的地方
You hate the cold.
我...
I'll, um...
我过会儿再来看她
I'll check back in on her in a little bit.
我以为你今天休假呢
Hey. I thought you were off today.
你是兰德尔的低温技术人员
You're from Randor. The cryo people?
你男朋友坎贝尔知道你在
So, does your boyfriend Campbell know you work for
低温科技公♥司♥上班吗
a cryogenics company?
知道 现在你俩有共同之处了
Yes, and now the two of you have something in common --
-他也不赞同 -可还是从了你
- he doesn't approve, either. - But it's allowed?
休息时间我想干什么就干什么 这只是工作
I can do whatever the hell I want on my days off. It's a job.
兄弟
Dude...
谁是你「兄弟」
Don't "Dude" me.
我有二十五万多的助学贷款
I have over $250,000 in student-loan debts.
兰德尔的工资有三万
Randor pays me 30k.
让你摆弄死尸
To operate on dead bodies.
是为冷冻他们做准备
To prepare them for freezing.
你知道这简直是疯了 对吧
You do know this is crazy, right?
疯狂 谁管这些
Insane. But who cares?
客户开心 没人受伤 我也有工资
Clients are happy, nobody gets hurt, and I get paid.
我的人到了
My people are here.
你的人
Your people?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表