剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
You're gonna have to say goodbye to your mom for a little while.
好吗 别让人抢了重症监护室的病床
Okay? Don't lose that ICU bed.
现在就送她去楼上
Take her upstairs now.
泰勒医生 你能不能照看一下这个孩子
Dr. Taylor. Can you handle the boy?
-当然不能 -他开玩笑的
- Absolutely not. - He's just kidding.
我要走了
I got to go.
什
Wha--
听话 兰德尔 只要一小会
Be good, Randell. Okay? I'll see you soon.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for doing this!
这个 这个有点尴尬
Wow. This is, uh -- this is awkward.
你能带我去中国大剧院吗
Will you take me to Grauman's Chinese?
我们本来要去那儿的
That's where we were headed.
我在上班呢
I'm working.
你知道什么叫工作吗
Do you have any idea what a job is?
你有没有
Have you ever, you know,
铲过树叶或者送过报
raked leaves or had a paper route?
什么是送报
What's a paper route?
天哪 代沟太大了
God, I'm old.
好吧 你就跟着我
All right. You just follow me -
别去看那些血淋淋的东西 记住了吗
and make sure you don't look at any of the gory stuff, all right?
过来 别跟丢了
Come on. Stay close.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
要我们两个都在这上面签字才能给他做扫描
We both have to sign just to get him a scan?
要二次确认 有什么办法
It's a double doc. What can I tell you?
签在这里 这里 还有这里
Sign there, there, and there.
大家好 这还有个人呢
Hello. Remember me?
马上就好 班克斯先生
Just a second, Mr. Banks.
戒指在你那吗
Hey, do you still have that ring?
什么戒指
What ring?
天哪 刚才进来的那一对
Oh, my God. These two kids came in earlier today.
你有没有看过《泰坦尼克号♥》的最后一幕
Uh, did you ever see the last scene in "Titanic"?
马拉娅说那就是现实版《泰坦尼克号♥》
Malaya said that's what happened out there.
-抱歉 没看过那电影 -什么
- Sorry. I've never seen that movie. - What?
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥浮在水中 奄奄一息
Kate Winslet holding Leonardo DiCaprio's hand
凯特·温斯莱特牵着他的手
as he floats in the water, dying.
没错 他把木板和求生机会都让给了她
Yeah, so she can stay on the raft and live.
太凄美了 是吧
Absolutely amazing, right?
顺便说 那块木板够他们两个人坐的
That raft was big enough for both of them, just so you know.
不 别那么说 不是那样的
No, don't say that. That's wrong.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我们刚刚把我们的「里奥」救活了
We just brought our Leo back to life.
好了 先生们 这里什么情况
All right, gentlemen. What do you got?
-我啊 给我看病啊 -6♥4♥岁男性
- Me. You've got me. - 6♥4♥-year-old man
从候诊室带过来的
we brought in from the waiting room --
你还可以再大声一点
Why don't you say that a little louder
让所有人都听到
so everyone can hear?
你好 我是格思里医生
Hello, I'm Dr. Guthrie.
泰德·班克斯 幸会
Ted Banks. It's nice to meet you.
他说乏力
He's complaining of fatigue.
我说的是疲惫 不是乏力
I said exhaustion, not fatigue.
血压正常
Blood pressure's normal.
听起来没什么问题
Hmm. Well, you sound fine.
你哪里不舒服 班克斯先生
So what brings you in today, Mr. Banks?
我经常感到一阵一阵地全身无力
I've been having these spells when I feel bone tired.
有时候连从房♥间这头走到那头都难
It's hard just getting across the room sometimes.
还有其他症状吗
Anything else that you noticed?
比如发烧 发冷 气短
Any fevers, chills, shortness of breath?
气短 不过只是有时候
Shortness of breath, but just sometimes.
我总是第一次约会就跟人家坦白
I'm always honest on the first date.
我是HIV携带者
I'm HIV-positive.
多久了
Ooh, for how long?
里根当总统的时候就有了
Since the Reagan administration.
你是幸存者
You're a survivor.
我可不就是个幸存者
I am nothing if not that.
先为这位可爱的先生做一下检查吧
Let's draw labs on this lovely gentleman.
很高兴认识你 泰德
It's wonderful to meet you, Ted.
我也是 谢谢你
You, as well. Thank you.
真是个好人
What a nice man.
你叫什么名字来着 小甜心
What's your name again, sweetheart?
我吗
Me?
沙维提医生
Dr. Savetti.
哦 你呢
Right. And you?
我是雷顿医生
Um, I'm Dr. Leighton.
你们俩是一对吗
You guys aren't a thing, are you?
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
-我带他去做检查 -好
- I'll go ahead and get his labs. - Yep.
好了
Okay.
上刑场去咯
And here I go to the glue factory.
如果你
If you --
来了 快请进
This is it. Come on in.
我们推了些镇静剂 他没有反应
We pushed some Versed, and he's not responsive.
无应答 他都没呼吸了
Not responsive? He's not breathing.
只是常规皮肤活检
This was just a routine skin biopsy.
室性心动过速 这是可除颤心律
This is V-tach. It's a shockable rhythm.
离手
Clear.
好了 恢复正常了
There. Back to normal.
太棒了 谢谢你
Wonderful. Thank you.
他要马上做心电图 推到重症监护室去
He'll need a stat EKG and an ICU bed,
但最可怕的事已经结束了
but the worst is over.
我只是好奇
So I'm just curious.
皮肤科医生真的不会用除颤器
Dermatologists really don't know how to use a defibrillator?
我有二十年没做心肺复苏了
I haven't done CPR in 20 years.
我们一般叫救火包
Policy is to call the Code Bag.
嗯 很高兴我帮上忙了
Hmm. Glad to be of help.
为什么基利安·瓦勒尔还没排到手术室
Why isn't Killian Wahler getting an O.R.?
扫描显示他脾脏四级撕裂
His scan shows a grade 4 splenic laceration.
那最多只是二级撕裂
It was a grade 2, at best.
这样的患者我们一般选择等待
With cases like that, we like to wait.
他们自己就会缓解
They tend to get better on their own.
我在照看他 而你没有
But I was just with him, and you weren't.
我们一直在给他输液 但他没按预期好转
We keep giving him fluids. He's not responding like I want.
这样的患者我见过几百个了
I've seen hundreds of these.
你低估了他的情况 他需要手术
You're undercalling it. He needs the knife.
我下去看了 琳恩 我去看过了
I went down there, Leanne. I was with him.
你说的对 检查结果没什么特别的
And you're right. His exam was unimpressive.
生命体征稳定t
Vitals are stable.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他没有必要立即手术
It doesn't warrant an immediate surgery.
你在旧金山时发生了什么
What happened to you in San Francisco?
没发生什么
Nothing happened in San Francisco.
这听起来可不像没事
Doesn't sound like nothing.
就算我们有分歧 能不能别怀疑我的诚实
Can't we disagree without impugning my integrity?
我要去手术室了
Look, I need to go to the O.R.
你走的时候关下门
Uh, close the door when you're done.
「老了也别做胆小鬼」
"Old age ain't for sissies."
这是谁说的
Who said that?
琼·里弗斯[脱口秀主持人]
Joan Rivers.
你确实是个傻子 是贝蒂·戴维斯[演员]
You really are an idiot, aren't you? Bette Davis.
别告诉我你不知道她
Please tell me you know who that is.
她演了《黄金女郎》 对吧
She was on "Golden Girls", right?
这手套真烦人
These gloves are the bane of my existence.
你知道我的病可以通过血液传播 对吧
You do know that what I have is bloodborne, right?
没事 你来行吗
It's fine. Can you try?
我来
I'm on it.
如果你们俩没在一起 那你和谁在一起了
So, if you two aren't together, who you with?
对他来说 取决于今天星期几
Oh, for him, it depends on what day of the week it is.
闭嘴
Shut up.
情场浪子 是吧
Big man on campus, huh?
他是这么觉得的
He would like to think so.
马上就好
Just about done.
-好了吗 -好啦
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表