剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Angus, you're gonna do the chest tube.
-我 -对
- Me? - Yes.
医生 他有点心动过速了
He's got a little tachy,doc.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
找我的文凭好确认那上面有我名字
I'm looking for my diploma to make sure it has my name on it.
我给你准备插管盘 我们得开个切口
I'm prepping the tray for you, and we're going to make an incision.
琳恩 我能应付这里 去和她谈谈
Leanne, I can take this case. Go and talk to her for a minute.
听着 你要是想让我做社工
Look, if you want me to be a social worker,
挑个该死在候诊室里的患者
you pick the patient who should die in the waiting room.
琳恩 她也是患者 去和她谈谈
She's a patient, too, Leanne. Go and talk to her for a minute.
四下看看吧 就快启动黑色警报了
Look around you, doctor! We're about to be in Code Black.
我有湿疹 痒起来要人命
I have eczema, itches like crazy.
不过你们不在乎 对吧
You don't care, right?
这里的人也不在乎你们的问题
These people here, they don't care about your problems either.
好 塞巴斯蒂安
All right, uh, Sebastian,
放慢呼吸 好吗
I want you to slow - your breathing down, okay?
能做到吗
Can you do that?
我们会帮你的
We're going to help you.
那孩子在这儿干嘛呢
What's that kid doing in here?
他还好吗 这是谁的患者
Is he okay? Whose patient is this?
-我的 -精力集中
- Mine. - Hey. Focus.
这孩子头部有伤
This kid has a head injury!
来架轮床
I need a gurney.
我这儿没有轮床了
I'm out of gurneys.
谁能给我个轮椅 拜托
Guys, guys, can I get a wheelchair? Come on.
来个轮椅什么的
A wheelchair or something.
我得从这儿调个人出去
I got to pull somebody out of here.
需要静脉插管
I.V. Tubing.
我们正式启动黑色警报了
We are officially in Code Black.
上帝帮帮我们
God help us.
没错 我们正需要神经外科医生
Yeah, exactly. That's what we need -- a neurosurgeon.
我们当然要做CT扫描 娜塔莉
Yeah, of course we're gonna get a C.T. scan, Natalie,
CT室一空下来就做
As soon as the room frees.
我知道情况
No, I know it is,
但我这眼下就需要神经外科医生
but I need a neurosurgeon down here right now.
我觉得这是内出血 娜塔莉
I think it's an internal bleed, Natalie!
我们这里乱死了 等下
We're slammed up here! Hold on a second!
我在查 得个几分钟
I'm checking. It's going to take a few minutes.
等等 娜塔莉
Wait! Wait, Natalie!
CT扫描准备好了
C.T. scan is ready.
太好了 转移
All right, great. Let's move him.
杰西 胸腔插管而已 对吧
Jesse. Simple chest tube, right?
嗯嗯 马上就切口
Yeah, yeah. About to start the incision.
等下 你要走 你要走了吗
Wait. Wait. You're gonna move -- you're leaving?
这位患者需要医师 黑色警报已启动
This patient needs an M.D., and we're in Code Black.
我觉得你能胜任
I think you can handle it.
我们走 我们走 我们走 杰西
Let's go, let's go. Let's go, Jesse.
走吧走吧 有老妈我在呢
Go, go. Mama's in the kitchen.
精力集中
Hey. Focus.
你能行
You can do this.
让开 快
Out of my way! Come on!
再见 谢谢
See you. Thanks.
血压
Blood pressure.
很好 快点
Great. Hurry up.
情况稳定了 等他准备好了通知我
Stabilized, let me know when he's ready.
好了 管子已插入
Got it. Tube is in.
生命体征在减弱 没道理啊
Vitals are dropping. Doesn't make sense.
小♥弟♥弟♥ 坚持住
Hang in there, pal, okay?
为什么不管用
Why isn't it working?
怎么回事 拜托告诉我
What is happening, please?
也许管子坏了
Might be a bad chest tube.
再来一根胸腔插管
I'm gonna need another chest tube.
不是管子的问题 这根卡住了
I-it's--it's not the tube. This one's just stuck.
拜托做点什么 他没有呼吸了
Please do something! He's not breathing!
安格斯
Angus!
卡到他背部筋膜上了
It's stuck in the fascia of his back.
帮他疏通气管 抓住管子
Get him out of the way! Grab the tube!
得把管子拉出来
You need to pull!
我们需要一位医生
We need to get the doctor in here!
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
你也是 听着
And you are, too. Listen.
-听我说好吗 -好
- Listen to my voice, okay? - okay.
-感觉到了吗 -嗯
- Do you feel it? - Yes.
-它插到脂肪组织里了 -是
- Just stuck in the fatty tissue. - Okay.
所以我们只要轻轻拔♥出♥来♥就好
So we just pull gently.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
干得好 皮内达医生
Good job, Dr. Pineda.
您儿子没事了
Your little boy's gonna be okay.
干得好
Good job.
我需要三块尼龙布
I need a 3 of nylon.
把这拿起来
Pick this up.
给伤口敷点敷料
Someone put up some dressings.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
很好
All right.
洛里斯在找你
Rorish is looking for you.
她取消了那位孕妇的毒理学检查
She canceled the tox screen on your pregger.
总之患者已经走了
Patient left anyway.
抱歉
Sorry.
呈现双凸镜型
Which is showing a hyper-dense increased attenuation
密度增高影
in an elliptical pattern,
符合硬脑膜外血肿表现
Which is consistent with an epidural hematoma.
不 不许又让我等
No, do not put me on hold again!
洛里斯医生 我知道你生气
Dr. Rorish, I know you're angry --
你故意无视主管医师的
You deliberately ignored direct instructions
直接指令
from your supervising physician.
你说过恐慌可以致命的
You said trepidation is a deadly quality.
我觉得我是在为我的患者好
I thought I was acting in the best interest of my patient.
你没有患者
You don't have patients.
你是第一年 第一天上班的住院实习医师
You're a first-year -- a first-day resident,
意味着你看的每一位患者都是我的患者
which means every patient you see is my patient.
如果我无法信任你 就不能让你留在这
If I can't trust you here, I can't have you here.
再见 克丽斯塔
Goodbye, Christa.
慢着 什么
Wait. What?
回家吧 结束了
Go home. It's over.
对对对 我在听
Yes, yes, yes, I'm here.
不 得钻个洞
No, well, someone's gonna have to drill a hole, then,
因为血液得有地方可去
because the blood has to go somewhere!
她把我开除了
She fired me.
你告诉过她我知道吗
Did you tell her I knew?
没 马里奥 但感谢关心
No, Mario, but thanks for the concern.
我很抱歉 但你忙着挑幼儿园的时候
Look, I'm sorry, but while you were busy picking up preschools,
我正开卡车赚医学院的学费呢
I paid for medical school driving a truck,
被柴油机的烟呛到咳嗽
choking on diesel fumes.
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait.
柴油机的烟
Diesel fumes!
-天啊 -什么
- Oh, my God! - What?
如果是一氧化碳呢
What if it's carbon monoxide?
一氧化碳中毒的症状和感冒类似
Carbon monoxide poisoning can mimic flu symptoms.
她说她住在锅炉房♥上面
She said she lived above a boiler room, right?
天啊 马里奥 我真想亲你
Oh, my God, Mario, I could kiss you.
我开玩笑的
But not really.
拜托 拜托 快接 快接
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
大家行动起来
Let's move, people.
静脉注射管和导尿管已插好
IV and foley are in.
卡车从他腿上碾过 至少四处骨折
Truck ran right over his leg, broke in at least four places.
股骨中部因挤压而严重变形
Big mid-femur deformity from the crush.
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
韦恩 我感觉不到我的腿了 医生
Wayne. I just can't feel my leg, doc.
骨头压♥迫♥着神经 我们会帮你的
Bone's pinching a nerve. We're gonna help you.
静脉注射 输液 马上注射20毫克吗♥啡♥
IV, fluids, 20 milligrams morphine stat.
马上好
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表