剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
He's your son. He's welcome here.
但我不能区别对待他
But I can't treat him any differently than I would anyone else.
这没关系
That's fine.
他不会因为是我儿子而得到额外的加分
He doesn't get extra points for being my son.
但我也不希望他因此而减分
But I'd prefer that he doesn't lose points for it, either.
明白
Fair enough.
谢了
Thanks.
达雷尔坚持住 你吸了什么
Stay with me, Darrell! What did you take?
我过来了 沙维提医生
Fill me in, Dr. Savetti.
达雷尔·布里奇斯 21岁 加州大学学生
Darrell Bridges -- 21, Cal student,
过量服用了一种未知的药物
overdosed on an unknown drug.
语无伦次 几乎无反应
Incoherent, barely responsive.
在他的家里发现了很多
Found in his apartment with various
没有标签的处方药瓶子和一些注射器
unlabeled prescription med bottles and a few syringes.
弗雷德 准备0.4毫克的纳洛酮
Okay, Fred, give me 0.4 milligrams of narcan.
-这会让他醒过来 -纳洛酮
- That'll wake him right up. - Narcan?
琳恩 大厨需要你
Leanne! Chef needs you!
好的 交给你了 沙维提医生
All right. You got this, Dr. Savetti?
-好的 -很好
- Yeah. - All right.
弄明白他到底吃了什么
And find out what he O.D.'d on.
欢迎回来 达雷尔 你到底吃了什么
Welcome back, Darrell. What did you take?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你在天使纪念医院 我是沙维提医生
You're at Angels Memorial, I'm Dr. Savetti,
我需要知道你吃的是什么药
and I need to know what drugs you took.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
我不需要告诉你任何事
I don't need to tell you anything.
我刚救了你的命 别让我为难
I just saved your life. Don't make mine difficult.
-做个毒理学筛查 -不
- Give me a tox panel. - No.
血压151 太高了
Blood pressure's 151 -- way too high.
已经注射了多少安定
Oh. Uh, how much diazepam has he received?
-260毫克 -苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥呢
- 260 milligrams. - Phenobarb?
3克
3 grams.
可不少呢
Yeah, it's a lot.
帮我两样都再加一点
Uh, get me more of both, please.
琳恩
Leanne?
杰西 看看他 帮个忙
Jesse, look at him, please.
好吧 坚持住 坚持住就好
Okay. Hold on. Just hold on.
我在努力 在努力 在努力
I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying.
我需要你签个字 然后姬莎就可以出院了
I just need your signatures, and I can discharge Keesha.
我已经转诊了妇产科和计划生育诊所
I have referrals for OB-Gyns and a family-planning clinic.
你可以说出来
You can say it.
「我早就告诉过你」
"I told you so."
我女儿验证了你对我们这类人的成见
My little girl fulfilled all your hood stereotypes.
斯坦福什么的就别想了
There'll be no Stanford,
只有尿布和报酬低微的工作
just diapers and a minimum-wage job,
就和我一样
Just like me.
普莱特小姐 我不是这样想的
Miss Platt, that's not how I feel about any of this.
再做一次检查吧
Test me again.
我已经检测过了 结果一样
I ran the test again -- same result.
为了成为最好的学生 我付出了一切
I've sacrificed everything to be the best student I could be --
不和男生来往 不去派对
No boys, no parties.
每个晚上和周末我都在学习
I spend every night and weekend studying.
我哪有什么时间去怀孕
When could I have gotten pregnant?
姬莎 别再丢人了
You're embarrassing both of us, Keesha!
检测有可能不准的
There's no such thing as a statistical certainty.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
不可能是别的情况吗
Couldn't it be something else?
我该签哪里
Where do I sign?
很抱歉 他们给错了文件
I'm sorry. They gave me the wrong paperwork.
我去查一下 然后再回来找你们
Let me get to the bottom of this and get back to you.
杰西
Jesse!
你太棒了
You are amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 乔妮
You're welcome, Joannie.
一切顺利
All the best!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你做了什么
What did you do?
兄弟 这是天赋
It's a gift, bro.
如果我这么说 肯定会被开除的
If I did that, I'd be kicked out of here.
如果你做了什么
If you did what?
「杰西 你太棒了」
"Jesse, you are amazing."
辣椒粉
Pepper.
什么
Excuse me?
辣椒粉是什么意思
What does that mean -- pepper?
我在她鼻子里放了辣椒粉
I put it in her nose.
什么
What?
她在打喷嚏
So she'd sneeze.
她想打出来 我帮了她
She needed a release. I gave her one.
这不可能有用
There's no way that worked.
在一些精神病例中
You know, in some psych cases,
你认为有用根本不重要
it doesn't matter - what you think will work --
她认为有用才重要
only what she thinks will work.
你那个服药过量的患者达雷尔·布里奇斯想出院
Your O.D., Darrell Bridges, wants to be discharged.
-他还不能离开 -那你应该告诉他
- He can't go yet. - You should tell him that.
冷静点 好吗
Hey! Calm the hell down, all right?
跟我谈谈 跟我谈谈
Talk to me. Talk to me. Hey.
我不想待在这里
I don't belong here!
然后
Yeah?
好 说说吧
Okay, convince me.
发生什么事 你吃了什么药
What happened? What drug did you take?
我不记得了
I don't remember!
你不记得 还是你不想记得
You don't remember, or you don't want to remember?
有区别吗
What is the difference?
-你以前有发生过这种事吗 -没有
- Has this happened before? - No.
好 我知道你还是学生
Okay. I know you're a student.
期中考快到了 有不少考试吗
You got some midterms coming up, some tests?
跟女朋友分手了吗
Break up with your girlfriend?
还是男朋友
Boyfriend?
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
你之前用药过量
YOU O.D.d.
州法律规定你得待在这里
It's state law that you stay here
直到有人来评估你的精神状态
until I've had someone evaluate your mental state.
我
I, uh...
我希望你被绑住时不会太不舒服
I hope your restraints won't be too uncomfortable.
套上面罩
Spit mask.
你们要做什么
Hey. What are you doing?
等等 不不 不不
Wait, no, no! No, nooo!
不不不
No, no, no!
-好痛 -我知道
- This hurts! - I know.
好 快结束了
Okay, just a little bit longer.
跟我讲讲你的女儿
Tell me about your daughter.
琳赛很美 你知道吗
Well, Lindsay's beautiful, you know?
她总是朝气蓬勃的
You know, she's got a great spirit.
经常大笑
Crazy laugh.
我不知道 我想你会喜欢她的
I don't know. I think you'd like her.
我只是不太喜欢她的政♥治♥观点
I'm just not a big fan of her politics, you know?
你们总有分歧要吵架 对吧
Well, you have to have something to fight about, right?
对 她跟她未婚夫支持布♥什♥
Yeah, her and her fiance are supporters of Bush.
第43届佛罗里达州州长
-杰布·布♥什♥吗 -不是 是小布♥什♥
- Jeb? - No, no -- George W.
没有苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥和苯二氮卓了
We're out of phenobarb and benzos.
我通知中心供应室了
I sent out to central supply,
但大概一小时才会有药
but it's gonna be about an hour.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我们要用乙醇静脉滴注
We're gonna hang I.V. ethanol.
-老方法吗 -对
- Old-school? - Yep.
你们要给我注射酒精
Oh, you're gonna pump me full of alcohol?
我们会控制剂量的
We control the dose,
我们不会满足你的酒精受体
and we barely satiate your receptors.
我们会帮你戒掉酒瘾 不会把你灌醉的
We wean you off it without getting you hammered.
相信我 很有效的
Trust me -- it works.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表