剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
可能停水了 我不在乎
They're probably running out of water. I don't care.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是什么时候有这种想法的 老天
When did you realise this? Oh, God.
好吧 开业过程不太顺利
Okay, it hasn't been the smoothest of openings,
这一点大家都没有异议
we can all agree on that.
你很有才 把帐篷打理得井井有条
Well, you've been a genius at getting the tent working well
但酒吧那边问题不断
but the pub's been tricky.
不过总算是开起来了 是的
But it's there now. Yeah.
所以干得漂亮 各位 我们做到了 是的
So, well done, everybody. We did it. Yeah.
敬"农夫的狗"
To The Farmer's Dog.
敬"农夫的狗" 农夫的狗
To The Farmer's Dog. Farmer's Dog.
也敬那些农民
Brilliant. And the farmers.
全力支持我们的农民们 愿酒吧越来越好
And the farmers who support it. Long may she float.
我要开动了 我饿死了
Well, I'm tucking in. I'm starving.
老天 这不是英国的吧
Oh, Christ, it's not British, is it there?
大虾 这是印度的
Look, prawns. They'll be from India.
拜托 今天就别计较了
Just for one day, let's just--
好吧 今天吃外国食品
Okay, one day we'll eat foreign food. Just one day, please.
这个银鱼可能是英国的
The whitebait might be.
连内脏一起吃吗
Do you have to eat the guts of the whitebait?
是的 整条吃
Yeah, you just eat everything.
包括内脏
And the guts?
有什么问题吗 有鱼腥味 是吧
What's the matter? Fishy, isn't it?
可是它们
Well!
银鱼有鱼腥味
The whitebait is fishy?
大家看看周日晚上我赢了什么 什么
Did you see what I won Sunday evening, guys? What?
看看我周日晚上赢了什么
Did you see what I won Sunday evening?
上面写着什么 "砌墙"
What does it say? "Walling C--" Oh!
不可能 好样的
No way! Well done.
一等奖 你赢了砌墙比赛 是的
First prize. A walling competition? Yeah.
欧冠联赛算什么 六国锦标赛算得了什么
Never mind UEFA. Never mind the Six Nations.
杰拉德·库珀
Gerald Cooper!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
接着我们聊到了一个更为严肃的话题
We then moved on to a more sobering topic,
因为这段时间 阿兰一直在酒吧玩命工作
because the whole time Alan had been working flat-out on the pub,
他在等着做心脏大手术
he'd been waiting for some major heart surgery.
医生说是下周二 你下周二住院
The doctor's next Tuesday. Oh, you're in next Tuesday?
是的 我下周二去医院
Yeah, we're in next Tuesday at the hospital.
做四重搭桥手术
Quadruple bypass coming.
医生还会检查中风的可能性 是的
And they've gotta test for stroke likelihood as well. Yeah, 'cause I had that stroke.
你知道 去年 什么
You know last year... Yes?
是他吧
It was him, wasn't it?
是的 你让自己康复了
Yeah. You'd got yourself better.
对 他康复了
Yeah, he has.
所以今年结束时 我知道
So we're ending this year... I know.
我们希望你手术
With our fingers crossed that your operation...
嗯 现在这就是普通手术 对吧
Yeah, well, it should... It's pretty routine these days, isn't it?
是的 但你肯定怕得要死 快吓死了
It is routine. But you must be scared to death. Oh, frightened to death.
我甚至都不愿意去想
I don't even like thinking about it.
所以我才坚持工作
That's why I keep going to work, keep out the way.
医生让我避免劳累 在家休息
They told me to really just take it easy and stay at home.
但是待在家里我会担心得要命
But if you stay, you'll be worrying to death about it.
你会整天想着这件事 没错
Of course, it's all you think about, yeah.
好吧 听我说 阿兰 嗯 我知道
Well, listen, Alan. Yeah, I know. Yeah.
我们会没事的 对吧 祝阿兰手术成功
We'll be all right, won't we? Best of luck. Yeah. Best of luck to Alan.
你要是康复不了 我就杀了你
I'll kill you if you don't get better.
我们会成功的
We'll come through. They do it every day.
要是没有你 我们的酒吧就开不起来
'Cause we couldn't have got that pub open without you.
你太客气了
No, well.
我们会用你的名字为鸡翅命名
And we'll name a wing after you.
噢
Oh!
我不是说如果手术失败 我们会用你的名字给鸡翅命名
I'm not saying if it goes wrong we'll name a wing after you.
不
No, no, no, don't. Oh, no, please.
无论如何
We'll name a wing after you anyway.
我们都会用你的名字给鸡翅命名"阿兰·汤森鸡翅"
The Alan Townsend Wing.
你觉得怎么样 杰拉德
How about that then, Gerald?
我们已经有了"杰拉德树林" 是的
We've got Gerald's Wood. Yeah.
我们还会有"阿兰·汤森鸡翅"
But we'll have the Alan Townsend Wing.
怎么样 很好 好极了
Yeah! Yeah, brilliant.
我们有脚踏式充气泵 我会随身带着 别担心
We've got a foot pump. I'll bring him round, don't worry!
脚踏式充气泵
A foot pump?
脚踏式充气泵
A foot pump!
我会把充气泵接在他身上 把空气打到他身体里
Get the old foot pump on him. I'll put some air back into him!
那样很好
That'll be nice, that'll be nice!
谢了 杰拉德 你对你的老伙计太好了
Thanks, Gerald. That'll be very nice for your old mate.
如果他开始泄气 我就用气泵把他打起来 别担心
If he starts deflating, I'll pump him back up, don't worry!
别说了 他在发什么神经
Stop it, Gerald. What is up with him?
(你一直在看)
(阿兰)
(安妮)
(哈莉特)
(杰拉德)
(查理)
("催情师"理查德·汉姆)
(丽莎)
(卡莱布)
(以及杰里米)
(就在)
克拉克森的农场
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表