剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
I've just noticed something as well on the drill.
从我现在的位置看过去
If I was looking from where I am now,
播种机有个轮胎瘪了 朋友
I reckon you've got a flat tyre on that drill, my friend.
瘪得像个煎饼 瘪了吗
It's flat as a pancake. Is it?
是的
Yeah.
该死 我想睡一觉 把今天划掉
Why don't I just go to bed and write today off and just say:
对自己说 "今天不曾发生过"
"Okay, today never happened."
鉴于汽车修理厂不接这种活
Given that this wasn't a job for Kwik Fit,
我只能回到院子里 试着自己动手拆下瘪掉的轮胎
I had to go back to the yard and try and get the wheel off myself.
扳手伸不进去
Well, you can't get a spanner in.
要怎么
How do you--
好吧 那就 扳手柄放不进去
Right. So. Oh, you can't get a handle in.
轮毂太小了 扳手柄放不进去
The wheel's too little to get a handle in.
好吧
Right.
好吧 你这个小坏蛋
Right, you little bugger.
不行 我的脖子 该死
Oh, I can't do it. My neck. Ow, fuck.
等一下 有延长套筒
Hang on. That's an extender thing.
该死
For fuck's sake.
我讨厌体力劳动 讨厌死了
I fucking hate manual labour. I properly do.
噢
Oh.
转动了
Is that turning?
转动了 我去
It's turning. Holy shit!
我是怎么做到的
How have I done that?
你好 伙计
All right? Dude!
卡莱布帮我把轮胎滚到一个水桶边上
Kaleb then rolled the wheel over to a tub of water
以便确定扎孔的位置
to find out where the puncture was.
好 把水桶装满
I filled the bucket.
我的天
Oh, my fucking God.
怎么了 刚才水桶装满了水
What? We got the bucket filled up,
轮胎滚过来时 把水桶撞裂了
I wheeled it over, it hit the bucket and split it.
开什么玩笑
You're joking?
今天是怎么了 今天不吉利
What is going on today? It's today, honestly.
我简直不敢相信
I'm in disbelief!
真是的 今天做什么都不顺
I mean, honestly, it's everything today.
等我们找到漏气的地方
By the time we'd found the leak,
把轮胎补好 回到地里
repaired the hole and got back to the field,
下午已经过去了一大半
it was well into the afternoon.
不过 至少终于可以开始播种了
But, at least, we could finally start planting.
我要出发了 走起
And I'm going. Here I go.
什么鬼情况
What the bloody hell was that?
手刹没松
Is the handbrake on?
我按到什么了
What the bloody hell have I pushed?
我什么都没碰啊
I haven't touched anything.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
怎么了
What's up?
该死
Oh, fuck.
见鬼
Shit.
听声音是大毛病
That sounds expensive.
这下完了
This is fucked.
看看谁来了
This is- Oh, now look who's here.
他也没见过这台拖拉机吧
Oh, he hasn't seen this tractor either, has he?
天哪 这下好了 是的
Oh, God, that'll be good. Oh, yeah.
他第一次见到这台拖拉机 正赶上拖拉机快爆♥炸♥
The first time he sees it and it's gonna blow up!
我会跟他说没什么事
I'll just tell him it's fine.
嗨
Hi.
你好 查理
All right, Charlie?
你好
All right?
这是什么
What's this?
我的新拖拉机
My new tractor.
好吧 说是"新拖拉机"
Well, I say "new tractor"--
为什么要买♥♥它 明明
No, no, but why have you got it? Ignore the fact that--
那台银色的老是出毛病
The silver one kept breaking down.
所以我买♥♥了这台新一点的 动力强多了 也更大
So I bought this newer one, which is much more powerful and bigger.
你猜怎么着 它坏掉了
And guess what? It's broken down.
我感觉是变速箱的问题
I think the gearbox is shagged on it.
可是
But...
好吧 所以你就直接把它买♥♥回来了
Okay, so you just went ahead and bought this?
它用了多少个小时了 五百
How many hours has it done? 500.
三千 我是说三千
3,000. I meant 3,000.
我还没说价格呢
But you haven't heard how much it was.
三百 猜猜看 这台340匹马力的花了多少钱
Guess how much 340 horsepower cost.
有340匹马力 GPS 都能用
So you got 340 horsepower, GPS, it's all working, etc.
你猜他花了多少钱买♥♥的
How much do you reckon he paid for it?
我不想谈这个
I almost don't want to enter the conversation
我担心再谈下去 我会认为买♥♥得对
in fear that I might justify this decision.
八万英镑 太贵了
80,000. Far too much.
什么 这个价格
What? The fact is
完全可以买♥♥一台更好的
you could have got, you know, something appropriate for that price.
拜托 它看起来棒极了
Come on, it looks fantastic.
不 并不是 我们在努力提高农场的效率
No, it doesn't. We're trying to run an efficient farm.
是的 但是请允许我 拥有一台我喜欢的拖拉机
Yeah, no. Please allow me to have a tractor I like.
拜托了
Please.
我也没得选 你已经买♥♥了
Well, I don't have any choice. You've bought it.
总之 现在的问题是 它的声音听起来
Anyway, the problem is, it sounds like
像是后轮轴装满了碎石
that- the rear axle's full of gravel
引擎是在鹅卵石上运转
and the engine is running on pebbles.
保修期是多久
What warranty did you get with it?
没有保修 二手货 2016年的
There's no warranty. It's second-hand, mate. It's second-hand. It's a sixteen plate.
二手拖拉机也应该有保修 你应该知道的 卡莱布
You can get warranty on second-hand tractors. You know that, Kaleb.
对 我知道 问题是他没问过我
Yeah, I know. He didn't ask me!
你害我挨骂
You got me in trouble now.
你自己说这台拖拉机不错的
You said it was a good tractor.
我是说价格划算
I mean, good for the value.
跟以前那台200匹马力的相比 这台是340匹 要八万英镑
In terms of the one that you've got, you've got 270 horsepower. This is 340.
我们不需要340匹 我同意 我和你是一边的
We don't need 340. I agree. I'm on your side.
我和你是一边的 没错 这台拖拉机很烂
I'm on your side. Yes, it's a shit tractor.
不烂 如果把兰博基尼的标牌拿下来
It's not shit. Despite the Lamborghini badge,
简直就烂透了
it's incredibly shit.
它不烂 它只是坏了 不是烂
And you've got to spend- It's just broken. It's not shit.
我的拖拉机暂时用不了 要等修理工来维修
My tractor would now be out of action until the mechanic came round.
不过 我打算买♥♥的酒吧 倒是让查理大加夸赞
But one thing that did impress Charlie was the pub I was planning to buy.
真的很不错 对吧
It's really cool, isn't it?
在"迪丽斯库阿特"团队看酒吧的时候
And during the Diddly Squat look-around,
卡莱布同样赞不绝口
Kaleb was equally smitten.
这是我见过的最漂亮的酒吧
This is like the most beautiful pub I've ever been in.
你是去奇平的红狮酒吧次数太多了
You go in the Red Lion at Chippy too much!
楼上还有吗 可以上去吗 是的
Is there an upstairs? Can I go up? Yeah.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
这是老的马车车轮 是吧 那里
It's an old wagon wheel, isn't it?
看 他在那里 这是老的马车车轮
Look, there he is. That's an old wagon wheel.
没错 瞧
It is a wagon wheel. See!
我喜欢马车车轮
I love a wagon wheel.
再弄一些黄铜马饰 就齐活了
And we can get some horse brasses and we're away.
我可以把我的飞镖板挂在这里吗
Can I have my dart board over here?
还记得《长大》中的汤姆·汉克斯吗
You remember Tom Hanks in Big?
你想把蹦床摆在哪
Where do you want your trampoline?
那天晚上 在当地的一家酒吧里
That evening, in our own local,
我分享了 我买♥♥下那家酒吧后的打算
I shared my thoughts about what I wanted to do with the pub once I took possession.
你们知道那家酒吧的二楼吧
You know upstairs there, yeah?
我想在那里搞一个农民俱乐部
I want to put a farmers' clubhouse in.
好主意
Good idea.
还记得我们来的时候 在路上遇到的那些农民吧
'Cause you know, we came here, and we met up with those farmers?
你跟我说 "他们通常会待在家里"
You said to me, ordinarily, they would have been at home.
是的 或者坐在办公室里 郁闷
Yeah. Or sat in the office. You know, moping.
担心 没错
Worrying, yeah.
但是由于我们来到酒吧喝啤酒
But because we all came to the pub and had a pint,
你可以拿自己的烦心事开玩笑 而不是担心那些事
you kind of laughed about your problems rather than worried about them.
这让我想到 如果我们在酒吧楼上的右手边
And that got me thinking. If we put a farmers' clubhouse
搞一个农民俱乐部
in the right-hand side upstairs,
摆放飞镖 酒吧桌球 设一个农民小吧台
and you put darts, bar billiards and a little farmers' bar up there...
我可以做飞镖队的队长吗
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表