剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
Lizzie the goat lady arrived.
嗨 莉齐
Hi, Lizzie. Hi, Lizzie.
嗨 你好 你听说过这种项圈吗
Hi, how are you? Have you heard of these fences?
听说过 但是没用过
I've heard of them. I've not actually been able to use them before.
我很想看看效果如何
So it will be really interesting to see how it goes.
你不用这些项圈吗 不用
Do you not use them? No, no.
我们需要一只小白鼠 你就是那只小白鼠
We need a guinea pig, which is what you guys are doing.
好的 我很好奇
Yes, exactly. I mean, I am interested in...
因为我信不过应用和卫星
'cause I don't believe in apps, and I don't believe in satellites.
嗯 我想很快就会知道 效果如何了
Yeah. We'll soon find out what it does, I guess.
是的
Yeah.
它们的好奇心很重
You know what they're like, they're so inquisitive.
好奇 对 它们不会长时间不动
Curious, yeah. They don't stay still for long.
来了 你看 来了
Here we go, look. There you go.
项圈肯定会响 你能听见吗
That must be beeping now. Can you hear it?
响了 对
There you go.
这个声音会把我逼疯
That sound is gonna drive me nuts.
就像一辆无比诡异的冰淇淋贩卖♥♥♥车♥ 司机是个小丑
It's like a really creepy ice-cream machine with a clown driving it.
等一下 它还没有被电击
Well, hang on, hang on. He hasn't been shocked.
被电击了 电击了
He has! There we go. He has.
它回来了 它不喜欢
He's come back. Didn't like it.
太神奇了
No way! Wow.
现在有了伊隆·马斯克帮我盯着 不让山羊跑出边界
With the goats now safely hemmed in by Elon Musk
奶牛们也在吃着鲜美的青草
and the cows dining on fresh, sweet grass,
我对于上午的工作很是满意
I felt happy about our morning's work.
但我很快就高兴不起来了
But the mood then soured...
因为我接到了那个乌鸦嘴的电♥话♥
Because I received a call from the Merchant of Doom,
说他需要召开紧急会议
saying he needed an urgent meeting.
现在有一些重大消息
We have some pretty significant news.
要开始了
Here we go.
风车酒吧
The Windmill.
那天我们见面后 我和尼尔聊了一下 尼尔
You know, after we met the other day, Neil and I had a chat. So Neil just...
我们的规划顾问尼尔·沃纳
This is Neil Warner, the planning advisor that we have.
尼尔给西牛津郡区议会打了电♥话♥
Neil then phoned West Oxfordshire District Council.
他们说可以废除那个
They said we could get rid of that agreement
允许公众去那里野餐的协议
that allows people to come and picnic there.
西牛津郡区议会 是的
West Oxfordshire District Council... Yeah.
说我们可以废除那个协议
Have said we can get rid of the picnic site?
说他们很乐意废除那个协议
Have said they're happy to get rid of the agreement, yeah.
他们知道是我要接手吗
It's... I know. Do they know it's me?
知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. They said...
事实上 他们挺搞笑的
In fact, they were quite funny.
他们说 "我们不想见他 你们想要什么"
They said, "We don't wanna meet him. What do you want?"
他们在电♥话♥里说 愿意废除协议
What? Just in a phone call, they just went, "We'll get rid of it"?
他们正在起草文件
They are drafting the paperwork.
什么 我知道 不可思议吧
What? I know. It's amazing, isn't it?
抱歉
What... I'm sorry.
过去四年 我们提任何要求都被他们否决
We've had four years of them saying no to everything.
现在我们提了一个 存在巨大争议的要求
And now we ask for something that's actually quite contentious,
他们竟然同意了
and they go, "Yeah, that's fine."
我是说
Er... I mean...
我知道那是一个野合场所
I mean, I know it's a dogging site and they don't want...
而且很有名 即使是在西牛津郡
Well, it's quite renowned, isn't it, even within West Oxfordshire.
所以他们很乐意 我去
So they're very happy to... Fucking hell.
所以我们可以买♥♥下那家酒吧了 是的
So we can go ahead and buy that now. Yeah.
查理 这是个天大的好消息 我知道
Charlie, this is fantastic news. I know, I know.
绝对是个好消息
It is really positive.
现在我觉得
Now I think...
我担心你买♥♥下
You know I was concerned that you were buying this,
这个风车酒吧之后
The Windmill, the pub. There's lots of...
我们就必须恢复公共厕所
We'd have had to have put in public lavatories.
并且在隔板上钻好孔
Public lavatories. With holes drilled
方便那些男人
already in the cubicles for the gentlemen.
我不建议这样做
I wouldn't have advised that.
老天
Oh, man.
今天早上放奶牛的时候 我跟丽莎说
I said to Lisa, when we were letting the cows out this morning, I said,
"我预感今天会是个好日子"
"I just know today's going to be a good day."
但我万万没想到 会好到这种程度
But at no point did I think it would be this good.
是很好 我是说
It's good. I mean...
嘿 这 说真的 太让我震惊了
That is... Honestly, I'm just... I'm staggered.
我让查理继续处理酒吧的文件
Leaving Charlie to get on with the pub paperwork,
自己将注意力转到了土地上
I turned my attention back to the soil,
现在新买♥♥的兰博基尼运转顺畅
because, with my new Lambo now running smoothly,
我可以再度尝试耕种 我那块厄运连连的地了
I could have yet another crack at my most jinxed crop.
现在 我将第三次
So now, for the third time,
试着为这块折磨人的GS4播种
I'm going to attempt to drill this infernal GS4,
我在前面提到过
which, as I've mentioned in the past, is, erm...
这块地可以用来放养羊和牛
well, it can be used to feed sheeps and cows
但主要是用来增加土壤养分
but is mainly used to put nitrogen into the soil.
我在GS4与农场经理会合
At the GS4 field, I met up with the farm manager,
以便我们 不对 以便他启用修好了的卫星导航
so that we... Well, he could activate the mended sat nav.
按这个按钮启用GPS 好吗 嗯
That is your button to engage your GPS. Yeah.
不过现在我们要按这个小按钮
Okay? But for now, we're gonna go into this little one here.
"客户姓名" 克拉克森农场 就是我
Client's name? Clarkson's Farm. Me!
我为你输入了一点 没错 迪丽斯库阿特
I've made you a little bit of a... Yes! Diddly Squat!
"田地名称 泰勒" 这不对 是的 所以按这个
Field name: Taylor's. That's wrong. Yeah, it is wrong. So click it.
我还得告诉它我在哪块地里
I have to tell it what field I'm in?
是的 它知道这块地的形状吗
Yes. Does it know what shape this field is?
现在还不知道 因为我们一次种都没播过
Not at the moment, 'cause we haven't done the outside, we haven't drilled it once.
但是它会学习 是的
But then it'll learn? Yeah, it'll learn.
所以明年再来这块地播种 它就知道自己在哪儿了
So if we come back next year and drill it again, it'll go, "Oh, I know where I am"?
是的
Yeah. Wooh!
我们要做的是放下播种机
Yeah. So, what we've gotta do is drop your drill down.
对
Right, yeah.
所以现在是自动驾驶 对
So, this is now self-steering? Yeah.
往前开 按那个按钮 准备好了吗
Just drive forward. Hit the one, yeah.
等它变成白色 就按下去
And when that button goes white, press it.
准备 按
Any minute... Now.
然后按那个 对 按那个
And then hit that. Hit that! Hit that!
为什么突然加速了 别碰方向盘 为什么这么快
Oh! Why has it suddenly roared off? Why are we going a million?
为什么这么快 你做了什么
Why is it going so fast? What have you done?
按那个红色小按钮
Hit... Hit that little red button.
什么按钮 别碰方向盘
What red button? Don't touch the steering wheel!
什么按钮
What fucking button?
搞什么
Oh, fuck!
为什么时速240公里 不知道
Why is it going at 150 mph? I don't know!
(服务报♥警♥)
停下来
Stop the tractor!
什么情况
What the fuck?
这是怎么回事 太吓人了
What the fuck was that all about? It was terrifying!
我也很害怕 因为我坐在驾驶舱里
I was scared as well 'cause I'm in your cab!
你知道吧 有人买♥♥了特斯拉
This is why... You know these people who buy Teslas
在高速公路上边开车边看电影
and then drive down the motorway watching a movie?
然后还纳闷为何会撞车 然后就撞车了
And then they wonder why they crash. They crash!
现代技术不靠谱
Modern technology doesn't work.
后来我才发现 不靠谱的其实是我
I then realised that actually it was me that didn't work
因为定速巡航仍然设定在时速50公里
because I still had the cruise control set at 31 mph
那是我在来的路上设定的
from the road journey up here.
设为20
Yes, go to twelve.
20 我们假装刚才的事没发生过
Twelve. Shall we just pretend that didn't happen
回去再来一次吧 好的
and go back over there and do it again? Yeah.
"启动自动驾驶"
Steering engage.
现在它将替你驾驶
And now it'll steer for you.
但我没打算走直线 它在替你驾驶 它在自动驾驶
I'm not going in a straight line, look. Yeah, look, it's steering you.
它没有 方向盘都没动
Look, it's doing it. The steering wheel isn't moving.
方向盘不会动 它是通过轮轴控制方向
No, the steering wheel don't move but it controls it down on the axle.
什么
What?
所以方向盘已经断开连接了
So the steering wheel is no longer connected?
没有断开 只是它通过轮轴来控制转向
Yeah, it is. It just steers it down on the axle down there.
我去 太聪明了
Bloody hell, that's clever.
三 二 一 升起来
Three, two, one: lift it up.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表