剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
Fresh kale every day.
放在肉与肉之间 能够突出肉的风味
You put it in between the meat, and it makes the meat pop.
带出肉香 嗯 羽衣甘蓝终于派上用场了
It brings the meat out. Yeah, that's a-- A use for kale at last.
然后我们谈到了一个 越来越让人头疼的重要话题
We then moved on to an important topic that was becoming increasingly vexing.
接下来 英国产品 嗯
Now, British produce. Yeah.
我收到国产备忘录时 有点
When I got the "British" memo come through, that was...
我有一个规矩
So I had this rule,
我说过 我们只卖♥♥种植
which I said we're only going to sell stuff that was grown
或饲养的东西 不卖♥♥可口可乐 咖啡 嗯 好的
or reared, no Coca Cola, no coffee. Okay.
随着时间推移 我开始明白
I've started to understand, as time has gone on,
这有多难做到
just how bloody difficult that is.
嗯 是的 因为不能卖♥♥琴酒加汤力水
Yeah, okay. You can't have gin and tonic,
因为汤力水 奎宁
'cause tonic: quinine.
你不能卖♥♥琴酒加苦柠檬 因为柠檬
You can't have gin and bitter lemon, because of the lemon.
不能卖♥♥琴酒加橙汁
No gin and orange.
唯一能卖♥♥的就是琴酒加水
The only thing you can have is gin and water.
显然 这种饮料不受欢迎
And apparently, that's not a popular drink.
好吧 想想与肉有关的问题 对
Okay, so thinking meat related. Yes, quite.
胡椒 黑胡椒
Pepper. Black pepper.
很多肉制品中都要放胡椒
That goes in a lot of meat-related products.
我明白 黑胡椒是个大问题
Black pepper, I appreciate, is a serious issue.
如果英国有人种黑胡椒
If someone was growing black pepper in this country,
我们会买♥♥你的黑胡椒 不买♥♥进口黑胡椒
we will buy your black pepper, not imported black pepper.
但是目前没人种植 所以
But at the moment no one is, so...
还有防腐剂的问题 是啊 那个
And preservatives. Yeah, that's...
这个问题很麻烦 我听安妮说
Preservatives. That's gonna be one. That's gonna be a hard one.
如果不用防腐剂 肉的品相会很差 是这样吗
Meat looks rank if you don't use it. Is that right?
肉在加工过程中会发生氧化
It... As meat gets processed, it gets oxidised.
一旦氧化 就只有三天保质期
As soon as it gets oxidised, then you've got three-day shelf life.
这对汉堡贩卖♥♥♥车♥来说不是问题
Which is fine for the burger van
因为肉的流转速度很快
because you're turning it over so quickly.
但是从商店的角度来说
But from a shop point of view,
牛肉饼会
that pack of burgers are gonna sit...
如果不用防腐剂 它会变成
So if you don't use preservatives, it starts to look...
是的 棕色
It does. Brown.
可能会被顾客放进冰箱 两天后
It could get back to a customer's fridge, two days later,
有人拉开冰箱
someone opens their fridge door and...
心想 "天哪 这个不能吃" "我买♥♥了一具尸体" 是的
think, "Christ. Can't eat that." "I bought a corpse." Yeah.
而且英国不生产防腐剂
And the preservatives are not made in the UK.
这觉得这个问题会很难解决
I think that is gonna be a real hard one.
我是说 人人都想当网红
I mean, everybody wants to be an Instagram influencer.
没有人想发明
Nobody wants to invent...
我们需要的东西
Stuff that we need.
肉类防腐剂
Preservatives for meat.
也许不够高 现在的网红已经够多了
Probably not high on their... I think there's enough Instagram influencers now.
需要多一些做肉的人 是的
Need more meat people. We do.
与戴维的谈话让人忧虑
The conversation with David had been a worry,
但我没时间考虑解决办法
and there was no time to think of a solution
因为随着开张日期日益迫近 每个人都追着我问这问那
because with the clock ticking, I was being bombarded with questions
搞得我晕头转向
from everyone.
我需要跟你和查理谈谈
I need to speak to you and Charlie
食物供应的问题
about how food supply is actually gonna work.
因为不只是需要猪肉 牛肉
Because it's not just pigs, cows.
还需要面粉 糖 土豆 蔬菜
It's flour, it's sugar, it's potatoes, it's veg.
你对这种椅子满意吗 不是这种硬木椅
And are you happy with the chairs? Not these wooden hard ones.
我们在考虑这种麻绳椅
We're liking the ropey ones. Erm...
这里是不是要种树篱
We gotta plant this hedge round here or not?
是的 要不要挖坑栽种
Yeah. What, do you want it dug in properly?
你需要一个集装箱 为什么
You need a shipping container? Why...
我们需要一个地方堆放存货
Honestly? We need a place to put our stock.
但是如果再放一个 看起来就像费力克斯托港
But it's gonna look like Felixstowe docks if we have another one, honestly.
你对于除颤器怎么看
How do you feel about defibrillators?
供电存在问题 什么
Erm, there's a question about power. What?
我需要和你谈谈琴酒的事
I need to talk to you about gin as well.
琴酒 对
Gin? Yeah.
你觉得在烤肉店 挂一盏鹿角吊灯怎么样
How do you feel about an antler chandelier in the carvery room?
我该找谁对接 厨房♥内部装♥修♥的食品安全性问题
Who am I dealing with to make the interior of this kitchen food-safe?
什么
What?
我们要不要买♥♥两种尺寸的野餐长凳
Shall we just get two sizes of picnic benches then?
我现在甚至都不确定 更有草地花♥园♥的氛围
I'm not even sure two sizes now. More like a garden vibe on the grass.
嗯 唯一的问题是 圆形要540英镑
The only thing is, the circular are 540.
关于花♥园♥家具 好的一面是
Oh, and the good thing about that garden furniture is it is...
你们的问题这么多 让我很难专注于解决任何问题
When you've got so many questions, it's hard to focus on anything properly.
比如有人问我 "地板要如何处理"
'Cause I'll just get a question: "What shall I do about the floor?"
我正在考虑地板的问题
I'm halfway through the floor,
马克又跟我说 "我还需要一个集装箱"
Mark says, "I need another shipping container."
问题如海啸般涌来
To try and drown out the relentless questioning,
为了将它们的声音盖下去 我决定去干噪音最大的工作
I decided to get involved with the loudest job going.
将以前的野合场所 那些歪歪斜斜 存在危险的树锯掉
Removing the dangerous and wonky trees from the old dogging site.
(射我嘴里)
把那些树锯倒后 我派出了遥控开垦机
Once the trees were down, I moved in with the Robo mulcher.
出发
Here we go.
很好
Good!
全世界我第二喜欢的机器
My second-favourite machine in the world.
是的 你没听错
And yes, you heard that right,
因为现在我有了新的最喜欢的机器了
because I now had a new favourite machine in the world.
准备好了吗 卡莱布 好了
Right, are you ready, Kaleb? Yeah.
欢迎各位 请看树桩终结者
Welcome, everyone, to the Tree Stumpinator.
看啊
Check it out!
这个必须得有
You're gonna have to get one!
这声音
The sound of it!
下一个在哪儿
Where's the next one?
这里有一个
There's one here.
这是我做过的最有满足感的事了
This is the most satisfying thing I've ever done.
卡莱布 当深度达到二十厘米时
It won't actually pull it round then, Kaleb,
它就不会旋转了
when it's right down in a foot deep, hey?
将所有树桩都切碎后 我开始做另一项与木头有关的工作
Once I'd minced all the stumps, I moved on to another wood-based job,
只是这项工作要细致多了
only this one was much more delicate.
你想弄成什么样
What's your idea for this?
整个天花板都弄成这样
The whole roof is this.
你打算在上面缠上小彩灯
And then you're gonna put fairy lights around it?
是的 缠满小彩灯
Yeah, and then you run fairy lights through it.
彩灯 钻头滑开了 见鬼
The lights aren't... Shit. You've moved.
这个设计方案有女人参与吗
Were any women involved in doing this practically?
什么情况 所以 现在
What the fuck? So now...
是木屑吗 我眼睛里进了好多木屑
Is that sawdust? I've got so much sawdust in my eyes.
你要多大的夹子
What size clip would you like?
好 来了 对直了钻
Right, here we go. Keep it straight.
我感觉自己就像米开朗基罗
I feel like Michelangelo.
可以了 杰里米 终于
That'll do, Jeremy, I think.
见鬼 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh shit. Oh, you wanker.
(距离银行假期开业日还有四天)
随着开业在即
With opening day fast approaching,
时间正在飞速流逝
the sand was now falling through the hourglass at an alarming rate.
考虑到天气阴晴不定
But given the stop-start nature of the weather,
我和卡莱布 必须抓住一切时机进行抢收
Kaleb and I had to take our harvesting opportunities whenever they came along.
仪器拿了吗 拿了
Have you got all the kit? Yeah.
今天看似很有希望
And today was looking hopeful.
我们来听听声音
Let's have a listen.
好 你猜是多少
Go on then. Do your guess.
15.4 好
15.4. Okay.
我来听听 好吗
I'm gonna do it listening, okay?
我猜是15.7
I'm gonna say 15.7.
我去 我们走
Ooh. Fucking hell. Let's go!
还是别让观众朋友看了
Let's not show the ladies and gentlemen that.
刚才你猜是多少来着 14 对 我猜14.1
No. What did you reckon? 14? Yeah, I said 14.1.
对 我猜是14 所以 没错 我俩猜得八♥九♥不离
Yeah, I said 14, so. Yeah, we're both...
在这里 看 14.1 猜得很准
Basically. 14.1. We're basically... Nailed it.
根本没必要用仪器检测
I don't know why we even bother coming out testing it.
没错 早上我还在想"田里不会有露水 然后果然没有"
Exactly, we just... This morning, I thought, "There is no dew."
好了 去开拖拉机吧
Right, tractors then.
回到院子 我再次爬进了农用版"千年隼"号♥
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表