剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
克拉克森的农场
第32集 酒吧老板
(新店开张)
(银行假期周五)
(上午10点 开业前两小时)
早上好 杰里米 早上好 看起来怎么样
Morning, Jeremy. Morning. How are we looking?
看起来是个酒吧
We're looking like it's a pub.
是个酒吧 是个酒吧
It's a pub! It's a pub.
激动人心 是吧
It's exciting, isn't it?
我把菜单写好了 想看看吗
I've written your menu up. Do you want to see it?
好啊 有什么菜
Er, yeah. What have we got?
"鸡肝酱或压制火腿 芥末腌菜或蒜香蘑菇"
Chicken liver pâté or pressed ham piccalilli or garlic mushrooms.
"本日特色香肠 土豆泥 豪客斯通肉汁 洋葱"
Sausages of the day, mash, Hawkstone gravy, onions.
"兰开夏羊肉锅 苹果酥 本日特色芝士蛋糕"
Lancashire hotpot, apple crumble, cheesecake of the day.
太棒了
Fantastic.
大家早上好
Morning, everybody.
好香啊
Oh! Smelling good.
早上好 杰里米 你好 尼克 你好
Morning, Jeremy. How are you? Well. How are you?
冲刺到终点线后
After our sprint to the finish line,
开业日早上的氛围 平静而欢快 让人安心
the mood on opening morning was reassuringly calm and upbeat.
早上好 早上好 大家兴奋吗
Good morning. Morning, morning. Are we excited?
是的 当然了 非常兴奋
Yes, very. Certainly.
那是卷心菜煎土豆吗 是的
Is that the bubble and squeak? Yes, it is.
我最爱这道菜了
I fucking love that stuff.
干得漂亮 非常好 好极了
Well done. That's great. That's fantastic.
大家早上好
Morning, everybody.
新鲜面包今早送到了 在那里
Bread's arrived this morning, fresh bread, so. There it is.
令人振奋 鸡蛋送来了
Exciting. Eggs have arrived.
对 一切顺利 时间刚好
Yeah, it's all coming together just in time.
一直是这样 是这样的
It always is. I mean, this is it.
我差点慌了手脚 瞎指挥别人"干这个 干那个"
I could have got in a blind panic and run around going: "Do this and do that,"
但后来我明白了 每个人都很清楚自己需要做什么
but I've actually learned everybody knows what has to be done,
而且现在想来 每个人都做得很好
and everybody's doing a brilliant job, if you think about it.
没错
They are.
在我像查尔斯国王一样 巡视了一圈后
After my King Charles' style walkabout,
(10点45分 距离开业1小时15分)
我和卡莱布开始了 一项我期盼已久的工作
Kaleb and I set about a job I'd been very much looking forward to.
这个插到那里
Where does that go?
我昨天就没管它 太复杂了
Oh, I didn't bother yesterday. It was too complicated.
为酒吧洗礼 赋予它新的名称
Christening the pub with its new name.
(风车 烤肉店与餐厅)
我得从低于招牌的位置开始
I've gotta go lower than the sign to start off with
好把它插到木头中间
'cause I've gotta slide it between the wood.
所以它跟外框的尺寸不合
So it doesn't fit in the frame.
框内部分大小合适 但是
It fits inside the frame, but it doesn't fit...
下面不合适 对
At the bottom. Yeah.
(农夫的狗)
不够理想 是吧
It's not ideal, is it?
我知道 但罗马不是一天建成的
I know. But Rome wasn't built in a day.
我们把另一面也挂上去 好的
Let's put the other side up. Okay.
前几天 丽莎发现 这个招牌有个小问题
We had one slight problem with this, which Lisa spotted the other day,
就是这里
is that.
她说这里容易让人产生联想
She says it's a bit suggestive.
也只有丽莎能看出来 真就被她看出来了
I mean... Only Lisa would spot that, but she did.
好
Yep.
任务圆♥满♥完成
Job's a good 'un.
好吧 还没完成 任务完成了一半 不过凑合了
Well, it's not. Job's kinda half done. But it'll do.
看起来还不错 这个招牌看起来很棒
It looks good, actually, doesn't it? The sign looks awesome.
这个招牌 我们考虑过 在"农夫的"后面加各种东西 对吧
The sign is. We went through "The Farmer's" everything, didn't we?
是的
Yeah.
但没有什么比农夫的狗更忠诚了
But there's nothing more loyal than a farmer's dog.
你的狗是你所知道的 最忠诚的东西 是的
Your dog is the most loyal thing you'll ever know.
而你的狗 我们的狗一点都不忠诚
Yours, on the other hand. Ours aren't fucking loyal!
(在本地餐厅用餐 点一份鲜嫩的牛排 慢慢享用)
然后我们将其他东西挂上了墙
We then hung up various other things.
我在这边 你呢 不 行了
I'm on this side. Are you? No. There we go.
(恕不接待 基尔·斯塔默 詹姆斯·梅)
就在我们快结束的时候
And just as we were finishing that,
查理来了 并且指出了他发现的一个严重问题
Charlie arrived and made a rather alarming observation.
怎么了
Erm... What?
价格呢
What about the prices?
噢
Oh.
我们收多少钱
What are we charging?
我们还没定价吗 没人制订价格
Have we not done that yet? Nobody's done it.
见鬼
Oh, for fuck's sake!
再过42分钟就要开业了 再过40分钟就要开业了
What time is it? We open in forty minutes.
查理赶着去解决这个问题了
While Charlie hurried off to sort that out,
我的压力再度飙升
my stress levels once again shot up
因为我又发现了一大堆问题
as I started to notice a host of other problems.
瑞秋 烤肉间去哪儿了
Rachel? Where's the carvery unit going?
嗯 问题就在这里
Well, I still think this is the problem with wanting a room
既想要包间 又想要烤肉间
to be a private dining room and a carvery room.
就会出现这种问题 我知道
I know, but it can't stay there.
但这个不能放在这里 问题是它非常沉
But the problem is, it's very heavy.
但是它有轮子啊
But it's on wheels.
这些吧台凳不行
These bar stools don't work.
无法旋转 是无法旋转
They don't swivel. They don't.
它们很丑 而且完全挡住了吧台
They're ugly and they block the bar completely.
必须朝着正前方坐 不然就坐不进去
So you can't sit in them unless you're actually facing forward.
我已经把胡萝卜备好放在那里了 用来制♥作♥本日特色素菜
I've got carrots on the go there for veg of the day.
我需要一些豆子 主厨 知道了
I'll need some beans going through, chef. Yeah.
这是什么东西
What's all this shit?
是个工具 是的
Oh, it's a Dojo. Yeah.
帐篷用的
For the tent?
帐篷用的 那怎么会放在这里
For the tent. Right, so what are they doing here?
老天 这一堆又是什么
Oh, my giddy aunt. What's all this?
不 不能把垃圾桶放在那里
No, we're not doing fucking bins there.
大家这都是怎么了
What is the matter with everybody?
关掉音乐
Music off!
这里不许放音乐
No music on in here ever.
欢迎来到科茨沃尔德
Come to the Cotswolds
我们会把塑料垃圾桶放在显眼的地方
and we'll put a plastic bin in the view.
(开张前20分钟)
价格定好了 知道该收多少钱了
Prices. We know what we're charging.
但我 包含利润吗
But, er... Does it include a profit?
包含了食物的利润 所以 你知道
There's a margin over the food. So, you know...
你知道的 我对钱没概念 这
Urgh... You know I don't understand money. It's, it's...
真的假的
Really?
我是来花钱的 查理
Well, I'm just here to spend it, Charlie, that's all.
过去一个月都只管花钱
That's all I've done for a month.
瑞秋 我拿到价格了
Rachel, I've got the prices!
嗯 天哪
Er, well, erm... Oh, God.
这是查理刚发给我的 好
This is what Charlie's just given me. Oh, all right, okay.
我快来不及了
So I'm not making the time up.
11点45分了 见鬼
Quarter to twelve. Damn.
(入口)
去你的吧
Here we go.
与此同时 在丽莎的商店
Meanwhile, in Lisa world...
我在做最后的装饰工作 一些漂亮的小装饰
I'm just doing the little finishing-off bits, all the nice stuff.
一些缝制品 方格布挂件
A bit of sewing, a bit of gingham hanging.
我还要再挂几幅画
I've gotta hang some more paintings.
不过也可以 在上面挂几条茶巾
But, you know, otherwise... Put some more tea towels up there.
一些小东西 不过一切都在掌控中
Little bits and pieces. But all in control.
这里只有一个吧台凳吗
Have we only got one bar stool here?
东西不断搬来搬去的 不是我们的员工放在那儿的
Things keep getting moved and it's not by our staff.
我们有一组套桌 这是什么
We've got a nest of tables. What's this shit?
琴酒标签 刚才凯文拿着它们走来走去的
Almost Gin labels. Okay, well... Kevin was walking around with those.
我们只有十分钟了 是的
We've got ten minutes. Yeah.
我需要一大群人
Who's... Can we have... I need an army of people.
员工都去哪儿了
Where's all the staff?
他们在听取简报
They're having a quick briefing.
我们必须开张 我们知道这一点
We have to open, we know that,
所以需要让他们了解自己的职责
so they need to know what they're doing quickly.
吸尘器去哪了
Where does the vacuum cleaner go?
我真想踢他的蛋蛋
I'm going to kick him in his fucking bollocks shortly.
见鬼
Shit.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表