剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
Done all your courses now? Yeah.
要学多少门课程 喷洒 杀虫药
How many have you had to do? Spraying, slug-pelleting.
拖拉机 叉车 全地形车 该死的拖拉机考试
Tractor, telehandler, ATV. The fucking tractor test.
那个家伙什么都不懂 我知道
The bloke didn't know anything. I know.
我们需要他恢复正常状态
And we needed him back on an even keel...
因为一天后 猪圈那边
because, a day or so later, over at the pig pens,
出了点状况
there was a bit of an issue.
第一次产崽
So, the first time we had litters,
我们损失了28% 还记得吧 全被压死了 记得
we lost 28%, remember? They were all being squashed.
修了猪圈以后 死亡率降到了13%
We put the pig rings in, and that death rate fell to 13%.
效果显著 是的
Which was brilliant. Really good.
这次修了猪圈 死亡率本该是8%
This time, pig rings in, would have been 8%...
但是被它抬高了
Except for her.
惊喜
Surprise!
它下了14只猪崽 嗯
She had 14 piglets. Yeah.
被它压死了九只 不会吧
She's squashed nine of them. No, she didn't!
所以死亡率又回到了28%
So, that's back to 28% again.
因为它 死亡率又回到了原点
We're exactly the same as where we started because of her.
嗯 我们来回顾一下它的历史
Let's go back into her history.
我们叫它"惊喜" 是因为它生过三窝 对吧
She's called Surprise 'cause she had three.
第一次它生了五只 压死了三只 吃掉了其中一只
The first time she gave birth to five, squashed three, ate one of them.
第二次它生了17只
The second time she gave birth to 17,
不过 如果你还记得的话
but, if you remember,
你把其中一些猪崽 分给了其它产崽的母猪
you took some of those 17 and distributed them amongst other mothers.
对 留了十只给它 留了十只给它
Yeah, I left her with ten. Left her with ten.
这十只被它压死了四只
So she squashed four of the ten.
这次它生了14只 压死了九只
This time, she's done nine of the fourteen.
我们要怎么做
So what are we gonna do?
这就是我们要讨论的问题
Well, I mean, this is the debate we've got.
它每年的饲料费是750英镑
It's costing 750 pounds a year to feed her.
对 还有稻草和人工
Yeah. And the straw and the labour.
稻草 没错 它每次都会压死大部分猪崽
Exactly. And she's squashing most of her children every time.
你想听听我这个农场经理的意见吗
Do you want my opinion, then, as your farm manager?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这只是它第三次产崽
This is only her third litter.
我的个人意见是再试一次 等它第四次产崽
So I would say, personally, go one more time and try it on the fourth litter.
如果它还是这样
And if she does it again...
嗯 送屠宰场
Yeah, abattoir.
这头猪差一点就被做成香肠了
Basically, this pig was this close to becoming sausages.
嗯 然后你来了
Yeah. And then, along you came.
然后我开始解决养猪场的第二个问题
Then, I moved on to pig problem number two.
兽医迪尔翁提醒我们
Dilwyn the vet had raised the alarm after noticing
他发现我们租来的公猪
that the boar we'd rented
在欺负那三头母猪
was bullying the three sows.
因为母猪受到伤害
I've had to come out three times
我出了三次诊
to see them being beaten up.
第一次 有一头母猪瘸了 我给它用了消炎药
The first time there was one lame one, so I gave her some anti-inflammatory.
第二次 有两头母猪站不起来了
The second time, the two of them were actually off their legs.
什么意思
And that's just... What do you mean?
它们的屁♥股♥抬不起来
Basically, their back ends... They couldn't lift their back ends.
所以这头公猪是个粗暴的情人
So he's... a rough lover.
差不多吧 它们躲起来就是因为这个吗
Something along that line, yeah. Is that why they're all hiding?
有时候公猪不许它们出来 有时不许它们进去
He stops them sometimes coming out and going in.
它就站在门口
He just stands by the entrance there.
我还见过它啃金属
I've seen him actually chomping at the metal. So he's just...
它吃金属 嚼金属
He's eating metal?
对 我们站在猪圈里 我怕它会攻击我们
Yeah. I wouldn't trust him with us in the pen.
它在说"滚出我的猪圈"吗
Is he saying, "Get out of my pen"?
是的 我想它在说 "离我的后宫远点"
Yeah, I think: "Leave my harem alone."
所以它在这里 不是百分百安全
So he's not 100% safe to be around.
但是 它会伤人吗
But, er... Well, can they hurt people?
是的 如果它不喜欢我们 有可能会咬我们
Yeah. I mean, if he decided he didn't like us, he could take a chunk out of us.
什么 是的 有这个可能
What? Yeah, yeah, he could do.
真的吗 是的 有可能
Really? Yeah, he could.
它在打量我的腿 就像在打量零食
Erm, he's looking at my legs as though they're snacks.
你看它
Yeah. There you go, look at him!
你看 它在刨地 像一头西班牙斗牛
He is, look, he's pawing. He's like a Spanish bull.
嗯 我还是不要站在这里看它了
Yeah, I'm not sure I wanna look at him from where I am.
你好
Hello!
你看它 它对母猪很暴♥力♥
Look, he's so violent at sex,
它把猪圈弄坏了
he's broken the house.
刚才我在里面 它用蹄子刨地
And I was just in there and he was pawing the ground.
母猪现在怀上了吗 应该怀上了
Would they be up the duff by now? They should be, yeah.
那接下来几天 我们可以把它送走吗
So can we, in the next couple of days, get rid of him?
越快越好 越快越好 好的
I would get rid of him sooner rather than later. Sooner rather than later? Okay.
它不是一头友好的猪 它不是 没错
He's just not a very nice pig. He's not, yeah.
我们明天就把这头哈维·温斯坦送走吧
I think we get rid of Harvey Swinestein tomorrow.
"哈维·温斯坦"
"Harvey Swinestein"!
它必须走人 "哈维·温斯坦"
He's gotta go. Yeah, very good! "Harvey Swinestein"!
第二天 我带着 卡莱布和哈莉特又来了
The following day, I returned with Kaleb and Harriet...
你好吗 很好 你呢
How are you? Good. How are you?
来把这头 桀骜不驯的公猪还给它的主人
To send the unruly boar back to his owner.
好吧 哈维·温斯坦要走了
Right, Harvey Swinestine is off.
"哈维·温斯坦" "温斯坦"
Harvey Swinestine? Swinestein.
那是什么 谁
What's that? Who?
是一名科学家吗 是科学家 拜托
Is that the scientist? Oh, come on!
不 我懒得理你 歌♥手
No, I'm not having this. Singer?
演员
Actor?
你知道吗 我不知道
Do you have a clue? The scien... I don't fucking know.
你到底说不说 就是一名科学家
Are you gonna tell us? It's a scientist!
他不是科学家 那他是什么人
He's not a scientist. What is he, then?
他是个令人不齿的人类
He's a shocking human being.
好了 来吧
Right, come on.
接着来
Keep coming.
好了
That'll do.
你要进来吗
Are you coming in there?
我在那里面走不动路 我63岁了
Are you coming in? I can't move around in that. I'm 63.
好吧 我们需要你进来
Well, yes, you are. We need you in here.
为什么
What for? What?
这是你的猪 没办法让那头猪上车
This is your pig! Come on, get the pig in.
你得拿着那些圆圈 我们得赶它上车
Can you please stand here? You need to hold these.
我进不去
I can't get in! Grrr!
别把柱子弄倒了 不要
Don't bend the posts over. Don't do that.
不会的
No, don't do that.
什么情况
Woah! What is going on?
我进不去 收腹
I can't get in. Breathe in.
想象自己很瘦
Think skinny thoughts!
老天 拿上那块围挡 杰里米
For God's sake! Can you get that hurdle quickly, Jeremy?
看到修剪的地方了吗 把围挡拿过去那里
See what I mean? Put the hurdle over there.
然后把它赶到那边 把它赶到这边
And run him up that side? And run him this way.
让杰里米去拿围挡
But Jeremy can get the hurdle.
什么
What...
我要是知道什么是围挡 我就去拿了 他说的"围挡"是什么
If I knew what a hurdle was, I'd get it. What does he mean, "hurdle"?
来了 哦 那个啊
Incoming. I can't... Oh, that.
所以它朝这边来 是的 准备好了吗
So he's coming this way? Yeah, ready?
是的 它要出来了 来吧 伙计
Ready? It's going to come out. Go on, buddy.
老天 来吧 迈克尔什么的
Come on, Michael What's-His-Face.
来吧 吉米·萨维尔 "迈克尔"
Come on, Jimmy Savile. "Michael"?
我知道吉米·萨维尔 我们不能这样说吗
I know who Jimmy Savile is. Can we not just say that?
不行 因为它不是一回事
No, 'cause it's not the same thing.
为什么 吉米·萨维尔是针对孩子
Why? Jimmy Savile was kids.
它们就是孩子啊 对 它们才一岁大
Ah... Yeah, but these are kids. Yeah, these are only a year old.
它们都很小 "吉米·萨维尔"不行
They're young ones. Jimmy Savile doesn't work.
还是一岁多点 我不知道
Or a bit older than a year, are they?
快点 霍布斯
Come on, Hobbs.
它满不在乎的样子 对 挡住 很好 进去
He's so unbothered! Hold, hold, hold. That's it, just in.
好的 站在那里
All right, stand in there, stand there.
哇
Whoa!
好吧 它就像赛马"红朗姆"
Right, what we've got there is Red Rum.
就在这时 我突然想起来我膝盖痛
At this point, I remembered that my knees hurt...
该死的腿 挡住
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表