剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
Right.
噢
Oh...
这下麻烦了
Now we've got a problem.
其实我是认真的
I actually mean this.
什么事 我很生气
What's that? I am pissed off.
我真的很生气
Why? I actually am pissed off.
出什么事了 因为牛栏应该被挪走的
What's happened? Well, because the cattle crush should have been moved.
应该挪走 卡莱布 应该
It should. Kaleb, they should.
它摆在那里 是因为两天前我们要做肺结核检测
But the cattle crush is there 'cause we were TB testing two days ago.
我知道 但是这么大的拖拉机要倒车
I know, but when you're actually trying to reverse a tractor this size...
我撞到墙上了
I've twatted into the wall.
我不得不把牛栏挪开 我已经63岁了
I've had to move the cattle crush. I'm 63.
还得一个人把牛栏挪开 以便把车倒进去
I've had to move the cattle crush on my own to get this in there.
我不
Well, I don't...
不 我说真的
No, seriously.
我觉得应该把大麦放到牛棚里
I think we should have been loading the barley
因为过一两天就要拉走了
into the cattle barn because it's going in a day or two.
所以我们才把它放在那个棚子里啊
Yeah, that's why we were putting it in that shed there.
那个棚子太难进去了
That is fucking difficult getting it in there.
我都是这样拐进去的
I just turned in like this.
看看你的拖拉机才多大 像只蚂蚁
I know, but look at the size of your tractor. It's like an ant.
你就不该买♥♥这么大的拖拉机
Yeah, I know. Well, you shouldn't have bought a massive tractor.
既然打算使用那个谷仓
You should have cleared away the cattle crush this morning
你就应该做好准备把牛栏挪走
in preparation if we're gonna use that barn.
我去卸货了
I'll go and unload.
那小子不喜欢别人教他做事 该死的千禧一代
He does not like being told what to do, that boy. Fucking millennials.
你听到他道歉了吗 是的 我也没听到
Did you hear the word "sorry"? No, I didn't either.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a twat.
如果还有什么东西碍事 就告诉我
If anything else is in the way, let me know, okay?
我最好把那根树枝移开
Oh, I better move that fucking twig.
省得他找茬
Just in case.
那天下午的剩余时间 仍是人与机器之间
The rest of the afternoon was a continuing saga of man and machine...
不和谐的故事
not in harmony.
见鬼
Shit.
我忍♥了它一天了
I've had it a day.
不 先下一只脚 对
No, down one foot. Oh. Yep. Ooh!
该死 现在 它
Ooh! Fucking hell! No! Ah!
没事 我的腿
Okay, okay. Ah! My fucking leg!
抬脚 见鬼 破玩意
Bring it up. Shit. Fucking thing.
我感觉这东西不好使 不好使 一点用都没有
I don't think that works. It doesn't work. It's fucking useless.
这是我一年中最欢喜的日子 但我一点都欢喜不起来
My favourite time of the year was now very far from that.
我心情很沮丧 因为我朝卡莱布发脾气
I was feeling bad about losing it with Kaleb,
我为了牛栏的事发火
about my cattle-crush tantrum,
也因为平时让我感觉有趣的一切
and the fact that everything I would normally find funny
现在只会让我心烦
was now just winding me up.
事实证明 一边忙着收割 一边忙酒吧的事
Basically, doing the harvest and the pub at the same time
让我有点吃不消
was proving to be a bit much.
我只是太累了
I'm just tired out.
这是什么
What is it?
三明治 给你的
A sandwich... for you.
不要 不要 我说真的
Don't, don't, don't, don't! No, I mean it.
我的腿差点被它弄断
It's bloody nearly taken my leg off.
这是谁做的 丽莎吗 是的
Who made this? Lisa? Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mmm.
你最后一次测含水量是什么时候
When was the last time you did a moisture-o-test?
就是这最后一车 13.2 干燥
This last load. 13.2. Dry.
更干了
It's getting drier. Hmm.
这意味着夜里可以接着干
This meant we could keep going well into the evening...
随着光线越来越暗 人与机器继续维持着不和谐状态
with the failing light ensuring man and machine remained well out of harmony.
丽莎来了一趟 好心地给了我一个火腿三明治
Lisa came and kindly gave me the ham sandwich.
救命 有一个 等一下 我得挂了
Er... Whoa. Help. Er, there was a...
一架无人机 撞上了联合收割机 等一下
Hang on, I have to go, there's a drone that's just crashed into the combine.
刚才有一架无人机撞上了联合收割机
A drone has just crashed into the combine.
呃
Er...
呃
Er...
天啊
God...
今天早上我是不是 忘记向一只喜鹊敬礼了
Did I forget to salute a magpie this morning?
可以想见 晚上又下了一夜的雨
Predictably, it rained again overnight,
因此到了早上 由于过于潮湿而无法收割了
which meant that in the morning it was too wet to harvest.
于是我们两个回到了酒吧帮忙
So, the pair of us went back to help at the pub.
(距离银行假期开业日还有14天)
这个放进去
They're going in there.
大家都忙得不可开交
It was a blur of busyness,
但我们完成了一项最关键的任务
but we had ticked off one of the most critical jobs.
你把它接到那根管道上 我们在这里把它接起来
If you connect it up to that metal, we'll pick it up over here.
现在我们有合格的供水了
Because we now had a proper water supply.
对 你搞定了 太好了
Yeah, you got it! Wey-hey!
阿兰跟附近的一个农民达成了协议
Alan had made a deal with a neighbouring farmer
让我们接入他的供水主管道
to tap into his main supply.
我在那个角落还没忙完 待会儿我陪你去找
If I carry on in the corner, I'll have a look with you in a minute to find that.
对 找到那根管子
Yeah, to find that pipe.
然后他的手下通过一条
And then his lads had connected that
大约1.6公里的管子 把水接到了酒吧
via about a mile of pipe, to the pub.
这是水箱
This is the water tank.
我们有水了 我看这水挺干净挺好的
We have water and the water looks pretty clean and nice to me.
太棒了
Brilliant.
这意味着阿兰的手下都在忙
All of this meant that Alan's men were busy.
那就把它清洗干净 达瑞尔
Get that cleaned up then, Darryl.
(农民俱乐部)
我在想 卡哥
So what I'm thinking, K...
于是我和卡莱布决定 接着做一些室内小工作
So Kaleb and I decided to get on with some smaller inside jobs.
这个需要紧贴墙壁 像这样
I think it needs to be quite close to the wall, like that.
对吧 对 但是链子在哪儿
Am I right? Yeah. Where's the chain, though?
得挂在中间才行
We're gonna put it in the middle.
哇哦
Whoa.
做个标记
Make a mark.
好 但是链子 链子不
Yeah, but the chain, look. Look, the chain's not...
必须放在中间
Yeah, it's gonna be in the middle.
瞧 被你弄断了 是的
You've broken it. Yeah.
断了
It's broke.
我知道断了 刚才我听到了
I know it's broke. I just heard it.
好了 亮灯吧 准备好了吗 亮
Right, fire it up. Ready? On.
好消息是只有箭头不亮 没有好消息
The good thing is it's only the arrow. There's no good thing.
没有人找我们帮忙搭设
On balance, it was probably for the best
巨大的《壮游》帐篷 总的来说 也许这样最好
that neither of us had been asked to help build the enormous Grand Tour tent...
感谢所有专业人员出色的工作
Which, thanks to the sterling work of the professionals,
帐篷搭好了 可以在里面摆放东西了
was now erect and ready to be filled with things.
(GT 《壮游》)
这顶帐篷去过北极圈 加州沙漠
This has been to the Arctic Circle, Californian desert,
约翰内斯堡 鹿特丹
Johannesburg, Rotterdam.
它走遍了世界各地 现在来到了这里
It's been all over the world, this tent. And now it's here.
你好
Hello.
很大吧 比我印象中还要大
It's big, isn't it? It's bigger than I remember it.
巨大无比
It's huge.
只是有点空荡荡的 是的
There's just not much in it yet. No.
小心点
Easy!
不过 现在可以开始安装
Work could now begin, though,
我无需牌照的酒铺和肉店了
on the installation of my off licence and butcher's shop,
店名就叫"啤酒花与排骨"
which would be called "Hops & Chops".
既然店铺已经入驻 也是时候见见戴维了
And with that going in, it was time to meet David.
我个人的最爱 嗯
My personal favourite. And how long...
他也将为酒吧供应肉类
Who'd be supplying meat for the pub as well.
我在考虑把柜台放在中间
I'm thinking counter in the middle,
这样的话 整块牛腰肉或整块牛柳
so like a whole sirloin or a whole fillet
就可以被切成小份和做成牛排了
that can then be portioned and steaked,
再放一个小展柜 顾客喜欢这个
with a bit of theatre as well. Customers love that.
(啤酒花与排骨)
好的 产品放在托盘里展示
Okay, erm, product tray displays.
肉店的柜台内是铺人工草皮吗
Is it like- Is it AstroTurf they put in a butcher's counter?
是的 可以铺人工草皮 但我大概不会
Yeah, you could put AstroTurf in. I probably wouldn't.
我在考虑用新鲜的羽衣甘蓝
I'm thinking something like fresh kale.
每天都是新鲜的羽衣甘蓝
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表