剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
来吧 来吧 小猪 走了
Come on! Come on, piggies!
来吧 孩子们 快来
Here we go. Come on, boys. Come on!
多少头了
How many have we got there?
十头了 十头 干得漂亮
Is that ten? Ten. Lovely job.
把猪赶上车后 我们一溜烟开到院子里
With the pigs loaded up, we scooted over to the yard
等着校车前来
to wait for the school bus.
我的老天
Bloody Nora!
好大的卡车 最大的校车
That's a big wagon. That's the biggest school bus.
那是一辆校车
That is a school bus right there.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 你好吗
Morning. How are you?
很好 你呢 很好
Good. How are you? Good.
你们牛 猪
So, do you take cows, pigs,
羊 什么都运吗 是的
sheep, everything? Yeah.
是双层货车吗 是的
Is that a double-decker? Yeah.
哇
Wow.
走了 快 走了 快
Come on, then! Up, up!
再见 猪猪们
Bye, pigs.
救了我们的燃眉之急 不是救它们
You saved our bacon, not theirs.
多谢 给猪警♥察♥的准运证
Thank you very much. Movement order for the pig police.
谢谢 回见
Thank you. See you soon.
这主意太妙了 沃尔沃XC90
It's a bloody good idea. The Volvo XC90.
货运校车 运牲畜的
School-run lorry. Of the livestock world!
没错 运牲畜的XC90 完全正确 是的
It is! The XC90 of the livestock world! Exactly right!
下次见 谢谢 保重
We'll see you again. Thank you, guys. Take care.
几天后
A couple of days later,
我向丽莎提议 我们应该去当地酒吧来一次约会之夜
I suggested to Lisa that we should go to our local pub for a date night.
以便我在浪漫的氛围中 解释我的酒吧计划
So that I could romantically explain the plans for my pub.
在这里
So, here it is.
这是预规划申请 目的就是告诉议会
It's a pre-planning-application thing. It just says to the council:
"这是我们的想法 告诉你们一声"
"This is what we've got in mind, just so you know."
就是这个目的 所以这里是酒吧
That's all it says. So here's the pub.
就是这里
That's that.
这里是玻璃墙 这里是玻璃墙 房♥顶
You put a glass wall here, a glass wall there, roof.
所以是冬天冻死 夏天热死
So in the wintertime it will be freezing and in the summer it will be boiling.
我知道你来自爱尔兰
Well, no. I know you're from Ireland,
但我们这里有种东西叫做暖气
but over here we have something called central heating
以及空调
and air conditioning.
然后厨房♥在这里
And then, the kitchen is here.
你可以从这里或这里进入酒吧
And then, you come through here, or through that, into the drinking bit.
丝毫没有"天哪 好高档"的感觉
There's nothing that makes you feel, "Oh, God, it's all a bit posh, this."
一切都很简单实在
It's all very straightforward, down-to-earth.
东西好吃 嗯
Good food. Yeah.
没有花里胡哨的东西 必须要有黄铜马饰
No frills. Horse brasses, definitely having those.
我想铺一块带图案的地毯
I'd love a bit of patterned carpet somewhere.
在后面挂一块大牌子 上面写着"唐卡斯特流浪者"
With a big sign at the back saying "Doncaster Rovers".
带图案的地毯 对 圆圈图案
Patterned carpet? Yeah, squirly-whirly.
铺这种地毯的目的只有一个 就是有人吐在上面时
The only reason they had patterned carpet is when people vomited on them,
看不出来 不要带图案的地毯
it wouldn't show. We're not having patterned carpet.
总之 这就是我的打算 好
Anyway, that's the plan. Okay.
我希望酒吧的食物超级好吃
And I want to make a pub
采用英国的食材 以便支持英国的农民
with really good food from British farmers, so we're supporting British farmers,
同时价格还不贵
that isn't expensive.
我想以公道的价格采购他们的农产品
I'm gonna pay proper money for their produce.
我还要想办法
And then, I have to somehow work out a way
把它打造成有史以来 经营成本最低的
of making this the cheapest-to-run pub
酒吧
ever.
你可以雇用罪犯
You could hire convicts.
但我闭上眼睛就能看见它
But if I close my eyes I can see it.
懂你的意思了 我觉得这个主意很不错
I hear you, I hear you, but I just think it's a great idea,
但你需要做些功课 尤其是在花钱的时候
but you need to do some homework, especially when you have to spend money.
你不是很擅长花钱 我知道
I know. You're not the best at spending money.
所以一切会很惊人
So that's all going to be a shock.
但如果我们留在这里喝得大醉
But, if we stay here and get massively pissed,
它看起来就没那么让人望而生畏了
it won't seem quite so daunting.
不过很可惜 我们得早点回家睡觉了
Sadly, though, we had to go home for an early night.
因为第二天一早 还有一场大型拖拉机试驾活动
Because the following morning, we had the big tractor test.
伤感的一天
Sad day.
我是说 它有多少 20
I mean, it's 20...
有12到13年了
So it's... 12, 13 years old.
我觉得它几年前就该退休了
I think it should have retired a couple of years ago.
说真的 刹车从来都刹不住
It's just the brakes never work.
没错 动不动就烧保险丝
They don't. It blows fuses all the time.
没错 这是我们花了四万英镑买♥♥的
It does. We paid forty thousand for this one
买♥♥了五年了
five years ago?
这个价格非常不错 四万英镑太划算了
That's been really good. For forty grand, that's been amazing.
我知道 当时我说花了四万英镑 所有人都笑话我
I know, and everybody laughed at me when I said I've spent £40,000.
"你花四万英镑买♥♥了一台兰博基尼"
"You've spent £40,000 on a Lamborghini?"
简直太便宜了
That's phenomenally cheap!
你知道哈莉特
You know that Massey Ferguson
借来的那台麦赛福格森吧 知道 很不错
that Harriet's borrowing? Yeah, it's very sweet.
你知道那台要多少钱吗
Do you know how much that costs?
十六万英镑
160,000.
十六万
Wow. 160,000.
好贵 总之 我打算看看
That's a lot. But anyway.
如果这是一台兰博基尼 嗯
So I'm going to look. If this is a Lamborghini... Yes?
我决定看看高尔夫系列的拖拉机
I've decided to have a look at the "Golf" range of tractors.
如果把拖拉机想象成内衣
Think of it in terms of underwear. Hm-mm.
这台就像"大内密探"牌内衣
This is Agent Provocateur.
我想看看"布里吉特·琼斯的米色大裤衩"那种类型的拖拉机
I'm gonna look at the Bridget Jones beige, big pants tractors.
你看
Oh, look.
就在那时 布里吉特·琼斯缓缓开了过来
At that moment, Bridget Jones came trundling up the drive.
绿色 所以是强鹿牌的
It's green, so it's a John Deere.
猜猜价格
Take a guess how much.
这么小一台
For this little thing?
22.3万英镑
£223,000. Wow!
早上好 约翰
Morning, John.
强鹿 早上好
John Deere! Morning!
你知道约翰·迪尔有个趣闻吗 不知道
Do you know an interesting thing about John Deere? I don't.
我知道 你知道
I do. Do you?
他一辈子没见过拖拉机
He never saw a tractor in his life.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
没错 是真的 这是事实
Yeah, that's true! It's a true fact.
只有四个气缸
It's only got four cylinders.
那你需要几个气缸
Well, how many cylinders do you need, though?
通常是八个
Well, eight, usually.
送货的来了 这是谁
Uh-oh, we've got a delivery. Who's this? What's...
这是另一台拖拉机 你要这么多干什么
Oh, it's another tractor. Why would you get more than one?
我全都找来了
I've got them all. All of them.
全部 "全部"是多少
What's "all of them"?
八台
Eight.
今天要来八台 八台
Eight coming today? Eight?
老天爷 你做了什么
Ah, Jesus. What have you done?
你没想到会用拖挂车拉来吧 白♥痴♥
You didn't realise they were gonna come on trailers, did you? Eejit.
老天爷
God's sake.
我感觉气氛不对 于是就近找了一台拖拉机躲了进去
Sensing the mood, I hid in the nearest tractor I could find,
那是一台芬特牌的
which was a Fendt.
什么情况
What the bloody hell?
这些是做什么的 很简单
What do they all do? All very simple.
你想让它们 不简单
You can make them do... It's not!
做什么都行
...whatever you want to do!
可以选择每个按钮的功能
Oh, you can choose what each button does?
可以分配任何功能 以便满足你的工作需要
Yeah, you can assign anything, anywhere, to suit the job you're doing.
又来拖拉机了 噢 不 没错
Oh, you've got some more coming. Oh no, I have, yes.
见鬼 我真的做过头了 是吧
Oh, shit, I've really overdone this, haven't I?
老天 可以开到那边去吗
Ah, Jesus. Can you make it down there?
这个新款可以达到时速104公里
The new model of this one now does 65 MPH.
真的吗
Does it really?
下来
Oi! Out!
快点 收拾这个烂摊子 不好意思
Now! And sort this calamity. Excuse me.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表