剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
克拉克森的农场
第28集 公厕
看啊
Check it out!
又是一台兰博基尼
It's a Lamborghini again!
显然 我需要对卡莱布 做一些说服工作
Clearly, Kaleb needed some convincing.
所以我跟他说了几个数字
So, I hit him with a couple of numbers.
7.8升
7.8 litres.
马力呢
Horsepower?
340匹 我去
340 horsepower. Holy shit!
之前那台兰博基尼只有270匹
Not 270 in the old Lamborghini.
340
340.
前几天犁地让我明白了一件事
It was ploughing, the other day, taught me the lesson.
270匹马力不够用
I was struggling with only 270 horsepower.
接着我说出了最重要的数字
I then followed up with the numbers that really matter.
那天我看过的拖拉机 那些中型拖拉机
All those tractors I looked at the other day, those medium-sized tractors...
嗯 价格都要十二万 十八万
Yeah? They were all around a 120, 180, kind of on the farm.
嗯
Yeah?
这台只要八万五
85.
八万五 八万五千英镑
85? 85,000. I was--
2016年的 是的
A sixteen plate? Yeah.
八万五 八万五
85,000? 85,000.
约克郡的人会讲价 太划算了
Yorkshire haggling! That's a bargain.
好大一台 没错
It's fucking huge! It is.
坐在驾驶舱里
Like- When you're up there,
可以看清国际空间站里的人
you can eyeball people in the International Space Station.
他们经过时会跟你打招呼 "你好 杰里米" "最近怎样"
They're coming past you going: "All right, Jeremy?" "Yeah. How's things?"
他喜欢我的拖拉机
He likes my tractor!
带GPS吗 带的
You have GPS on this? Yeah, you do!
带GPS 我去
Yeah, it has GPS. Holy shit.
光是那个GPS就值一万
That GPS there is worth ten grand on its own.
走起
Let us go.
还有前悬架 坐着肯定很舒服
You've got front suspension on that, look. This is gonna be comfy.
前悬架可以调整
So you can alter your front suspension.
以前那台也可以
Well, you could in the old one.
但是一直用不了 坐着不舒服 用不了
But it didn't ever really work, did it? Not really.
一直都是
No, never. Never!
我爱死这台拖拉机了
I fucking love this tractor.
很不错 是吧 是的
It's nice, isn't it? Yeah.
不仅如此 我还希望 它能凭借其超强的动力
More than that, I was hoping that with its extra power,
解决我们的燃眉之急
it'd be the answer to our prayers,
让我们赶在查理指定的最后期限前
and we'd be able to get the durum wheat field ploughed and planted
完成硬粒小麦田的翻犁和播种
before Charlie's deadline.
再倒一点 你得往那边开
Come back a little bit more. You've gotta get over that way.
然而第二天 当我们用它干活时
The next day, however, when we put it to work...
哇
Whoa.
驾驶舱的布局让我们遇到了麻烦
...we did encounter a problem with the layout of the cab.
每个控制按钮都跟以前那台不一样
Every single control in here is different to my old tractor.
见鬼
Whoa, whoa, whoa. For fuck's sake.
你得让它浮起来
You have to float it.
额
Erm...
不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is.
不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is.
不知道它们有什么功能
I don't know what they do.
额
Urgh.
噢
Oh.
搞不懂
I don't know.
你太没用了
You're literally useless.
让它浮起来以后 它会将压力从那根管子
When you float it, it releases the pressure out of that pipe...
释放到油箱 懂了吗
Ah. Into your tank. Got it?
嗯 我还是不知道是哪个按钮
Yeah. I still don't know which button it is.
不 等一下
No, no, wait! Wait!
该死
Oh, shitting hell.
它掉下来了
What's it just fallen off?
现在犁完全倒向了一侧
The plough has now fallen over completely to one side.
不知道有没有弯曲或断裂 没人知道
I don't know if it's bent something or broke something. Who knows.
为了救急 我把叉车开了过来
Eager to rescue the situation, I went off to get the telehandler.
别把犁弄坏了 不会的
Don't damage the furrows. No, I'm not going to.
伸缩臂往回收 靠近机器
Pull your boom in. Pull your boom in. Go closer to the machine.
不 停下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, stop!
这样抬不起来 犁太沉了
It won't lift it like that. It's too heavy.
叉车在报♥警♥
It's beeping at me.
我按到什么了
What have I pushed?
不 你让叉车进入安全模式了
No, no, what you've done is the machine is now in the Safety Mode.
它在提醒你
We're saying to you:
"现在我不接受你的控制
"Look, we're locking you out of everything
因为后轮悬空了"
because your back wheels are off the floor."
我知道 基本上 你做的就是
So what you've basically done this morning:
起床之后帮我♥干♥农活
you've woke up, you've come and helped me on the farm,
你搞砸了一台机器 让它变成了这个姿势
you fucked one machine and got it into that position,
然后你又让叉车的轮胎悬空 在院子里动弹不了
and then you've got the telehandler now stuck in the yard again
现在它启动了安全功能 拒绝任何控制
in the air so therefore it's going: "Safety feature: no."
最终 卡莱布运用农场物理学
Eventually, using farmyard physics,
把这个问题解决了一部分
Kaleb partially solved the problem.
现在它掉不下去了 嗯
Well, now it can't fall. Right.
然后通过对兰博基尼的控制
And then, after taking charge of the Lambo's controls...
犁立起来了
The plough is upright.
我们基本上耽误了两个小时
We're basically where we should have been two hours ago.
然后我们前往地里
We then headed off to the field where we needed to plant
我们需要尽快将硬粒小麦种上
our durum pasta wheat as quickly as possible...
从上次中断的地方接着干
Pick up where we left off last time, which was...
就是这里
here.
我们祈祷
And crossed our fingers
新的兰博基尼动力够强
in the hope that my new Lambo would have enough oomph
能够犁开浸湿的土壤
to plough the wet soil.
给点油门
Give it some.
老天 动力够强的
Jesus, it's got some power.
是啊 老天
Oh yeah. Fucking hell.
那台老兰博基尼拖着很吃力
I mean, the old Lambo was really struggling.
这台游刃有余
This is like cruising.
太给力了
Holy moly.
简直难以置信
That's unbelievable!
后面的犁重达五吨♥ 但我几乎感觉不到
That's a five-tonne plough on the back. I can barely feel it.
拖着它爬坡
Pulling it uphill!
在被雨水浸泡了六个月的地里爬坡
Uphill, on a field that has been rained on solidly for six months.
然后卡莱布跟在后面 用动力耙
Kaleb then followed behind, using a power harrow
让犁过的地做好播种的准备
to make the ploughed field ready for planting.
犁完这块地需要一个小时
We'll have this field ploughed in an hour?
然后用我的新式标记系统 完成硬粒小麦的播种
And then we put the durum wheat in it using my new marker system.
嗖的一下 搞定
Bish, bash, bosh, pasta on its way.
我知道在犁地比赛中 有一项评分标准是
I know one of the things you're marked for in ploughing competitions
犁出的线条是否平直
is the straightness of your lines.
我大概能得个一分
I'd probably get a one for this.
甚至零分
Maybe a nothing.
也许我的犁地技术马马虎虎
My ploughing may not have been very good,
不过当地的野生动物似乎并不介意
but the local wildlife didn't seem to mind.
你看那边 好多红鸢
Look at the red kites there. There's loads of them.
好大一群红鸢
Oh, there's an absolute squadron of red kites now.
你看
Look at this. Wow.
我从没见过这么多
I've never seen so many.
真是太好了 又可以在蓝天下耕作了
It's so nice to be farmering again in blue skies!
大约一个小时后 我们准备好开始第二阶段了
An hour or so later, we were indeed ready to start phase two.
我觉得还不错
That to me looks good.
看起来可以播种了
That looks like the sort of thing you'd plant seeds into.
我们将使用老兰博基尼来播种
To do the planting, we would use the old Lambo,
我已经为它装上了 新的改进型涂料标记系统
which I'd fitted with my new-and-improved paint-marker system.
这是白色涂料罐 嗯
Here's your tank of white paint, okay? Yeah.
那是电池
And there's your battery.
这里有两个泵 左右各一个 好吗
And you've got two pumps, left and right, okay?
好的
Got you, yeah.
这个泵将涂料泵进塑料管 一路流到标记器
This pumps paint down that tube all the way to the end of the marker.
等着瞧吧 我要在《农民周刊》上打广♥告♥
Wait till I advertise this in Farmer's Weekly.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表