剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
换上保险丝 把侧臂收起来 回到农场
Fuse in, fold it up, back to the farm.
卸下这个 装回老式圆盘
Take that off, put the old one back on.
已经1点20了
It's twenty past one.
事实证明我不是杰斯罗·塔尔
Turns out, I'm not Jethro Tull.
我只是个倒霉的笨蛋
I'm just a hapless fuckwit.
来吧
Come on! There...
等我卸下我的新发明
By the time I'd removed my new invention...
行了
There we go.
在泥地里跑前跑后 校准好播种机
Rolled around in the dirt to calibrate the drill...
14 13 12
14, 13, 12...
回到地里时 已经快4点了
And got back to the field, it was almost 4 o'clock.
我在播种
I'm drilling.
完全是一个人播种
Totally solo drilling.
不行 要戴上眼镜才能看清速度
No, I need my glasses to see the speed.
时速才11公里
That's only 11 km h.
我忘了展开那玩意儿了 见鬼
Oh, I haven't put my thing out. Oh, shit!
我忘了 见鬼
I forgot my thing. Shit, shit, shit.
我忘了展开标记器了 白忙活了
I forgot to put my marker thing out, after all that.
又报♥警♥了 什么情况
Oh, it's beeping. What the hell?
标记器没有展开
And I haven't got my markers out.
需要我下去展开它吗 哦 不
Do I have to go out to put them out? Oh no...
然后 我在倒车 等一下
And then- Oh, I'm rolling backwards, now. Wait.
我展开 标记器
Do I put- "Markers"?
不对 不是那个
No, that's the wrong one!
拜托
Oh, come on!
好了 展开了 很好
Right, I've got that out, good.
挂三档
Third gear.
应该可以了
I think I'm good.
我忘
Oh, I put...
见鬼 我忘记降下播种机了
Shit, I forgot to lower the drill!
降不下来
It won't lower.
好了 下来了
Yes, down.
好了 开始播种了
There we go, I'm drilling.
不对
No.
额
Erm...
什么情况
What?
我动不了了
I've got stuck.
问题出在这里
Ah, there's the problem.
配重箱掉下来了
White box has come down.
天啊
God...
对 把它升起来
Yeah, get that up.
现在我要播种了 我在播种了
Right, now I'm going to drill it. Now I'm drilling.
见鬼 风扇没开
Oh, shit, the fan's not on.
该死
Fucking hell.
老天 太复杂了
God, there's a lot to think about!
据查理说 政♥府♥有一些卫星
According to Charlie, the government have satellites
用来盯着我好好干活
that will be used to make sure I've done a good enough job here.
如果政♥府♥的卫星正盯着这块地
Well, the government satellite is going to look down on this field
他们会说 "这家伙喝多了"
and just go, "He was drunk."
冬夜来临了 播种工作还没什么进展
I'd hardly done any drilling before the winter darkness descended.
接着老旧的兰博基尼又出状况了
And then, the ageing Lambo went wrong... again.
仪表盘怎么不亮了 不是那个开关
Where's my dashboard lights gone? Oh no. That's not it.
现在仪表盘不亮了
So I've no dashboard lights now.
这是新问题 这下好了
That's the new problem, that's good.
现在只能靠猜了
That is pure guesswork.
我看不见标记
I can't see the marker.
不知道速度有多快 也不知道挂的是几档
I don't know how fast I'm going and I don't know what gear I'm in.
好吧
Right...
接下来的问题是 我有多少种子
The next thing, of course, is how much seed have I got, because...
是一公顷用一袋 还是一英亩用一袋
Was it one bag a hectare or a bag an acre?
我不知道 只能靠猜的
Oh, I don't even know. I don't know, I'm just guessing.
这意味着我不知道料斗已经空了
This meant I didn't know that my hopper had become empty
我开着拖拉机跑上跑下 其实一粒种子也没播下
and that I was now driving up and down planting nothing at all.
等我发现了 重新装上种子
And when I discovered this and was filling it up again,
开心先生来了
His cheerfulness arrived.
嗨
Hi.
情况怎么样
How's it going?
跟你说实话吧 我现在步履蹒跚
I'm gonna be honest, I'm having a tottering time.
"步履蹒跚" 步履蹒跚
A tottering time? A tottering time.
拖拉机动不动就烧保险丝
The fuses keep blowing in the tractor.
而且我不知道如何
And I don't know how...
我不知道何时 我什么都不知道
I don't know when... I don't know anything.
真的 我心想 "好吧 保险丝烧了
Literally, I was thinking, well, a fuse has blown,
丽莎在伦敦
Lisa's in London,
卡莱布不知道在什么鬼地方
Kaleb's wherever the bloody hell he is,
现在已经6点了
it's now coming up for six o'clock,
我忙活了一整天
and all I've drilled in a whole day...
才播完了十分之一的面♥积♥"
a tenth of the field?
你种了四年的地了 还这样
So after four years of farming?
是的 问题就在于 我只播过四次种
Yes, but critically, only four spells of drilling.
我只播过四次
I've only done drilling four times.
我不是说
I'm not saying.
但是一个人挺危险的 这样孤立无援有点 对
It's quite exposing being on your own. This isolation is kinda...
我在想 卡莱布不在的时候 我需要一个帮手
I'm thinking, while Kaleb's away, I'm going to need a hand.
也许这是个明智的
That's probably a sensible...
尤其是 你知道的 我很担心
Particularly with... What I'm really worried--
我们来谈谈大麦吧
The cash crop, the barley.
这块地可能会被我搞砸 不过这都无所谓
I can cock this up, it doesn't matter,
我也是 不
ultimately, really. As much. No.
但是如果把大麦搞砸了 嗯
But if I cock the barley up... Yeah?
能否请你
Would it possible for you
走开
to go away...
走开 走开
Just go away? Just go away.
看看能不能找个人来帮我
And see if you can find somebody to come and give me a hand?
我现在真的应付不了
'Cause I'm properly struggling.
有几家中介不错 我们可以找临时工
There's a couple of good agencies. We can find temporary staff.
这是常有的事 太好了
Happens all the time. Perfect.
好吧 再见 好的 回见 查理
Okay. All right? All right, see you later. Cheerio.
几天后 有了好消息
A couple of days later, there was good news,
查理打来电♥话♥ 说顶替卡莱布的帮手
because Charlie called to say that a stand-in for Kaleb
将在午饭时间到
would be arriving at lunchtime.
珊莎
Sansa?
你去学校了 是吧 你学习了如何做一只乖狗狗
You've been at school, haven't you? You've been learning how to be a dog!
它去接受了一个月的训练
She went away for a month to be trained.
完全变了一个样子
Total transformation.
上了一个月的学校 它变乖了
A month at school and she's mended.
珊莎
Sansa!
跟着我
Heel.
跟着我 珊莎 跟着我
Heel, Sansa. Heel.
跟着我
Heel.
不 珊莎 你受过训练了 听话
No, Sansa. You've been trained now, come on.
珊
Heel, Sansa...
珊萨
Sansa!
跟着我 不要
Heel. No!
珊萨 跟着我
Sansa, heel.
我认输
I give in.
之后 我喂完了动物
Later, after I had fed the animals,
为GS4播完种
finished off the GS4 drilling
回到办公室处理每天的政♥府♥文件时
and gone back to the office to deal with the daily government paperwork,
我的新助手到了
my new helper arrived,
一个名叫哈莉特的年轻农场工人
a young farmer called Harriet.
你好
Hello.
嗨 我是杰里米 你好吗 请坐 我很好 你呢
Hi, Jeremy. How are you? Have a seat. I'm all right. Are you?
谢谢 我好极了
Thank you. Oh, brilliant.
路上顺利吗
Did you have a good trip? A good journey?
算是吧
Well, kind of.
我在导航地图上 选择了不走高速和收费公路
But I turned all the motorways and toll roads off on my sat nav
所以我是走二级公路来的
so I ended up coming on B roads.
你打哪儿来 德比郡
Where have you come from? Derbyshire.
那里地势平坦 一点都不平坦
Flat country. It's not flat at all.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表