剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
对 很好 掉头
There we go. Well done. Turn yourself around,
直到拖拉机跟这条线对齐
until your tractor is lined with that line there.
好的 放下播种机
Okay. Drop your drill down.
对 向前开 别碰方向盘
Right, drive forwards. Don't touch the steering wheel at all.
慢慢向前
Gently drive forward.
等那个按钮变成白色 就按下它
And when that button goes white, press it.
准备 按
Any minute... Now.
看着方向盘
Watch the steering wheel.
天哪 你看 它开始下一行了
Oh my God, look, it's gone on the next line.
而且它不用你所说的"螯钳"
And it'll match up dead straight without even using the "earywigs",
就能对直
as you call them.
所以我可以大摇大摆地坐在这里 完全不用担心
So I can literally just sit here like this and I look at that.
对 只是要记住 我的拖拉机在那边
Yeah, as long as you remember that my tractor's just there.
别撞上了 嗯
Don't hit it. Yeah.
就在卡莱布认为我可以单独操作时 查理来了
Charlie arrived just as Kaleb decided I was ready to fly solo.
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
"系统已启用"
System engaged.
你看 它在自动驾驶
There you go, look, it's steering it.
我好像已经上手了
Right, I think I've got the hang of this.
迪丽斯库阿特不会再有滑稽的错误了
No more comedy errors at Diddly Squat.
想看笑话的话 你得去看《乡村档案》了
You'll have to watch Countryfile now if you want a laugh.
哈哈
Ha-haa!
我很骄傲 这是骄傲的时刻 对吧
I feel really proud. It's a proud moment, isn't it?
如果能够长出来的话
Well, it will if it grows.
这个问题的答案 要再等几个礼拜才能揭晓
For the answer to that, we'd have to wait a few more weeks.
于是我把注意力转到了 一个需要在未来几天内
So I turned my attention to a problem that needed sorting out
解决的问题上
in the next few days.
鉴于我大概率会买♥♥下那个酒吧
As it now seemed likely I'd get the pub,
我需要增加肉类供应 这意味着需要买♥♥一头公牛
I needed to increase my meat supply which meant... buying a bull.
我们这是去见 我们去见本·威尔逊
And now we're seeing... Now we're seeing Ben Wilson.
在这方面 我有个好主意
And on that front, I'd had rather a good idea.
我想让我们的纯种短角牛
I want to take our pedigree Shorthorn cows
与一头更大的公牛交♥配♥
and mate them with a bigger bull,
这样产下的牛体型更大 会有更多的肉
so that we get a bigger animal and therefore more meat
送到餐厅出♥售♥
to sell in the restaurant.
这是我的想法
That's my thinking.
嗯 问题在于
Yeah. Here's the thing.
我们的牛群是名贵品种 对
We've got a very expensive herd. Yeah.
它们是奶牛中的梅赛德斯奔驰
They are Mercedes-Benz of cows, are they not?
它们很不错 好吧 它们很可爱
They're very nice. Very good. Okay, they're lovely.
但我吃不出来 纯种牛肉
But, I couldn't tell the difference between pedigree beef...
嗯 与非纯种牛肉的区别
Yeah. And not-pedigree beef.
是的 我同意
Yeah... I agree with that.
我们需要试着创造一种
What we've gotta do is try and produce something that...
我想要自家养殖的本地优质牛肉
I want good, homegrown, local meat.
不一定要来自梅赛德斯奶牛
But it doesn't necessarily have to come from a Mercedes cow.
我在考虑起亚奶牛
I'm thinking, like a Kia cow.
起亚奶牛不错
Kia cows are good.
起亚是好车 没什么问题
Kias are good cars. I mean, there's nothing wrong with them.
到了养牛场之后 我问了一个
As we arrived at the bull farm, I asked a question
也许早该想到的问题
that I probably should have thought of earlier.
我想问问 一头公牛要多少钱
Can I just ask, how much is a bull?
这里吗 四千或五千英镑
Here? Four or five thousand pounds.
不会吧 是的
No! Yeah.
这家养牛场是最 你想要一头起亚奶牛
You've come to the most expens... You want to create a Kia cow.
结果你跑到了宾利的车♥库♥来找
Well, you've come to the Bentley garage to get one.
所以我们是在用宾利和梅赛德斯交♥配♥
So what we're doing is we're crossing a Bentley with a Mercedes.
想要得到一头起亚
To get a Kia.
养牛场的主人奥利弗·里德
The bull farmer, Oliver Reed,
带我们看了待售的小公牛
showed us the young bulls that were for sale.
这些牛的年龄介于18个月和两岁之间
These are anything between 18-month and 2-year-old.
这些已经准备好了
These are now ready? These are ready for...
所以我们将从中选一头 是的
So we'd have one of these? Yeah.
不过 在正式谈生意之前
But, before we got down to business,
他带我看了 我要买♥♥的小牛长大后的样子
he showed me what my purchase would look like when fully grown.
我去 老天
Holy shit! Jesus!
这也太大了
That... is a unit.
它的体重是1200公斤多一点
He's just over 1,200 kilos.
所以它重约一吨♥
So he's about one ton,
睾丸就有四分之一吨♥
and then he's got a quarter of a ton of nut sack.
它温顺吗 是的 它很 是的
And is he quite docile? Ah, yeah. He's quiet.
我看不一定 我感觉它在说 "看什么看"
I'm not sure I'd say, "Who are you looking at?" to him.
想牵着它走一圈吗 想遛遛它吗
Do you wanna lead him round? Do you want to walk him?
牵着就行了 向前走 好的
Okay.
问题在于 它体重一吨♥半
But, I mean, the thing is, he weighs a ton and a half.
感觉就像牵着一艘油轮
It's like pulling an oil tanker.
不要这样喷气 是啊 我也讨厌西班牙人 别担心
Don't snort like that. Yeah, I hate the Spanish as well, don't worry.
我从未参加过斗牛 听起来怎么样
I've never been to a bull fight. How does that sound?
老天爷 你好大一头
God strewth, you're big.
你太大了
Ah! You're so big.
哇
Wow.
有一种直面巨物的感觉
It's like being in the presence of greatness.
就连你也有点目瞪口呆 是吧
Even you're standing slightly gobsmacked, aren't you?
站在它面前 感觉它巨大无比
I'm... I mean, standing in front of him, he's absolutely enormous.
而且很壮观 是的
And also magnificent. He's... Yeah.
好了 带它回它的停车场吧
Right, take him back to his parking space.
然后我们回到关小牛的地方 准备挑选一头买♥♥下来
We then went back to the youngsters to choose one to buy.
你想买♥♥一头来繁育母牛 还是想繁育肉牛
Are you wanting one for breeding females or one for breeding beef?
肉牛 肉牛
Beef. Beefs.
哪一头 那头 终局 对
Which one? That one? Endgame.
"终局" 对
Endgame? Yeah.
它要轻一些 但体型更大 它一直是这样
He's not as heavy but he's wider. He's the same right through.
它是体型最大的
So he's the widest one?
年龄也要小一些 它还是牛圈里年龄最小的
And he's younger. He's one of the youngest ones in the pen as well, so.
它非常棒 终局要多少钱
Oh, he's great. How much is Endgame?
六千五
Six and a half.
你说用不了这么多的 我是说过
You said that it wouldn't be that much. I did say it wouldn't be that much.
你说要多少
What number did you say?
比你的报价低三成
I said about 30% less than that.
噢
Oh.
这下好了 我们想从 一个苏格兰人身上刮油水
This is good. We're trying to get money out of a Scotsman.
我们要的是最小的
We're taking the smallest one... Maybe.
在我看来是更好的
Er, the better one, in my opinion.
养牛场最棒的牛
It would be the best thing on the farm.
比我新买♥♥的拖拉机还要棒
Better even than my new tractor.
什么牌子的 兰博基尼
What kind's your new tractor? A Lambo.
噢
Oh.
你应该买♥♥芬特
You wanna go for Fendts.
卡莱布有一台芬特 他不喜欢
Well, Kaleb's got a Fendt. He doesn't like it.
噢
Oh.
知道吗 卡莱布嘲笑你的围栏
Do you know Kaleb was laughing at your fencing?
你为猪圈搭的围栏 嗯
He was what? The fencing you put up for your pigs. Yeah.
他在马路对面建了一个大门
He put gates in across the road there.
柱子上下颠倒了
He put the posts in upside down.
你说什么 再说一遍 大声点
I'm sorry, just say that again, only much louder.
他在路对面建了一个大门 但是柱子上下颠倒了
He put gates in across the road, but he put the post in upside down.
噢
Oh...
卡莱布·库珀来到这个小农场 对 干活
Kaleb Cooper came to do a job. Yeah.
对 把柱子上下颠倒了
And this little farmer put the posts in upside down.
最妙的是 我们都知道这件事了
The great thing is we all know that.
我会把这件事记在心里 嗯
And I'm gonna keep that in my pocket. Yeah?
然后在他最意想不到的时候
And one day, when he's least expecting it,
说出来笑话他
I'm gonna bring it out of my pocket.
我不想 谢谢你爆料 为其他人犯的错买♥♥单
Okay, er, what I don't want is to pay for any errors by other people.
我去围栏上靠一会儿
No, well, no, I'm gonna lean over this fence
让你俩 我不擅长讨价还价
and you two... 'cause I'm not very good at this.
我每次讲价都犯迷糊
I get in a muddle when I'm negotiating. We're...
你觉得怎么样 五千
So... sort of think... five?
我知道 花六千五百英镑买♥♥一条雷龙
I know that 6,000, 6,500 pounds is a ridiculously large amount of money
这价格贵得离谱
for a brontosaurus.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表