剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
Because it does state that there should be provision of...
然后人们开始进入 协议就是这样规定的
Yeah, so people then started going into... Well, but that's what it says.
风车餐厅 是的
The Windmill itself. Yes.
但是酒吧和停车场
But, the pub and the car park,
据我所知 并非野餐场地的一部分
as far as I can determine, are not part of the picnic site.
所以如果有人来说 "可以借你们的厕所用用吗
So if they come here saying: "Please can I use your lavatories
因为外面的公厕被我们弄坏了 因为野合的原因"
because we rather spoiled the ones out there dogging and cottaging",
我们可以拒绝
you can say no.
应该不能拒绝
I don't think you can.
我记得有一份协议中 什么
I think there's some wording in- What?
有一些条款规定 如果外面没有提供厕所
One of the agreements that says if the lavatories are not provided out here,
那么业主 餐厅经营者就必须提供厕所
the owner-operator of the restaurant must provide facilities.
就在其中一份文件里 写得很清楚
It's in one of the documents very clearly.
但是
But...
酒吧的地点非常完美
It's the perfect site.
我知道
I can see that.
这个该死的野餐场地
And now this bloody picnic site.
这么多破事
Of all the damn things.
噢
Oh...
为什么这么快
Why is it going so fast?
我们怎样能赚到大钱
Why are we going a million?
我想让我们的牛 与一头更大的公牛交♥配♥
I want to take our cows and mate them with a bigger bull.
不
No!
现在有一些重大消息
We have some pretty significant news.
要开始了
Here we go.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表