剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
吃完以后直接就拉出来了
and it's just basically going straight through them.
就好比我吃了辛辣咖喱肉 真的
So it's like me having a vindaloo really.
你给它们喂的东西完全没用
What you're feeding them isn't doing any good,
因为吃完就拉出来了
'cause it comes straight out the backside.
然后 由于收割在即 我们去庄稼地里走了走
Then, with the harvest looming, we went on a crop walk.
那里也是一场灾难
And that was a disaster as well.
天哪
Oh, my God.
那是鼻涕虫吗 该死
Is that a slug? Oh, shit.
不
No.
情况不妙 确实不妙
That's not good. That is not good.
你的小麦长了麦角了
You've got ergot in your wheat.
这是一种长在小麦上的致幻真菌
That is a hallucinogenic fungus growing in the wheat.
活见鬼了
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我"勇敢"地让卡莱布和查理 去处理小麦上的"迷♥药♥"
Bravely, I left Kaleb and Charlie to deal with the LSD in our wheat
以及得了暴食症的母牛
and our bulimic cows
我自己回到了酒吧
and went back to the pub
坐在阳光下 喝着啤酒
to sit in the sunshine with a glass of thinking juice
想着如何解决那里的问题
to sort out the problems there.
终于 我想到了一个好主意
And eventually, I had a brainwave.
帐篷
Tent!
我们需要的是
What was needed
给《壮游》中的威尔曼先生打个紧急电♥话♥
was an urgent call to The Grand Tour's Mr Wilman.
我叫他雷格 不要问为什么
I call him "Reg". Don't ask why.
喂 雷格
Hello? Reg?
什么事
Yeah?
额
Erm...
你知道《壮游》中的帐篷吧
You know The Grand Tour tent?
是的
Yeah?
你知道现在帐篷在哪儿吗
Do you know where it is?
在一个仓库里
Well, it's in a warehouse.
你知道 放在一个仓库里了
I mean, it's tucked away in a warehouse.
我是说 我们找不到地方扔
I mean, we can't get rid of it.
一旦《壮游》中的巨大帐篷 在酒吧的草坪上支起来
With the vast Grand Tour tent erected on the pub's lawn,
不仅丽莎的商店有地方了
we'd not only have somewhere for Lisa's shop,
还可以安放一间肉店 和安妮的汉堡贩卖♥♥♥车♥
but also space for a butcher's and Annie's burger van,
这样我就可以卖♥♥掉 酒吧厨房♥不需要的牛肉了
so I could sell the cuts of meat not needed in the pub's kitchen.
然后可以转移到那里和那里 只需要一次操作
We can then transfer it to there and there, all in the same operation.
嗯 所以当牛送来时
Yeah. So when a cow comes here,
所有部位都能得到利用
all of it is used.
这是正确的方向
This is the right direction, definitely.
你是指我刚才说的 是的 这个主意好 对
What I'm saying? Yeah. That is good, yes.
(两天后)
《壮游》中的帐篷
The Grand Tour tent!
我去 这么多帐篷
That's a shitload of tent.
我去
Fucking hell.
都在这里了吗
Is that the whole thing?
不 还有一车 什么
No, there's another load to come. What?
来 继续来
All right, keep coming!
现在距离开业仅剩四周 我们总算是回到正轨了
Now, just four weeks before opening, we were finally back on track.
(下集预告)
看啊
Check it out!
开始
Here we go.
出发
We're off.
你觉得在烤肉店 挂一盏鹿角吊灯怎么样
How do you feel about an antler chandelier in the carvery room?
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表