剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
我♥干♥不了这个
I can't do this.
算了 我没时间 让别人来干吧
Fuck it. No, I haven't got time. Somebody else can do that. Fuck it.
(上午11点57分)
(上午11点58分)
赶紧把那些弄好 上菜时要用的
Crack on with those. We do need them ready for service.
(上午11点59分)
(中午12点)
大家好 酒吧在这边 去喝一杯吧
Hi, guys. Here's the bar. Grab a drink.
嗨 你好
Hi. How are you?
嗨 很高兴见到你们 两位吗 坐里面还是外面
Hi. Good to see you. For two? Inside or out?
嗨 伙计们 大家好
Hi, there, guys. How are you?
糟了 不
Oh, fuck off, no.
怎么了
What's up?
停气了
The gas has just gone off.
是的 抽油烟机不转了
Yeah, fans are dead.
那个东西不能放在这里
That cannot stay in here.
我一直都是这么说的
As I've been saying all along.
停电了 抽油烟机不转了 煤气也停了
Er, power cut. Fans are dead. No gas.
什么 抽油烟机不转了
What? The fans have just died,
导致煤气也停了
causing the gas cutout to, er...
你听到了吗 听到了
You hear that? Yeah.
抱歉 没关系
Sorry. Sorry.
看起来不像是停电了
It's not like it's a power cut.
煤气系统与抽油烟机是联动的
Well, the extractor fan- The gas system is locked into the extractor fan.
所以一旦抽油烟机不转
So when the extractor fan goes off...
煤气也就停了 煤气有自动切断功能
The gas goes off. The gas has an auto cutoff.
克里斯 这里断电了 伙计
Chris, we've lost power in here, mate.
你们是一起的吗
Are you all together?
好了 行了
Okay, there you go.
听起来不错 什么情况 克里斯
That sounds good. What happened, Chris?
停了 那台抽油烟机停了 现在停了
It's gone! It's gone. That fan's gone.
又停了 是的
Gone again? Yeah.
老天
Oh, dear.
请跟我来这边 我让你们从这边进来
Come with me round here. I'll get you in over here.
你们有几位 两位 带个宝宝
How many are you? Two and a baby.
两位带个宝宝 好的 很好
Two and a baby? Okay, fantastic.
线槽是从上面下来的 所以
Er, trunking comes from the top. So...
你知道右边那个开关吗
You know the switch on the right-hand side?
知道 这能将它隔离吗
Yeah. Does that isolate it?
那就是它出故障了
It must be a fault, then.
嗨 下一位是谁
Hi. Who's next?
你帮不上忙吗
Can you not help?
我完全不懂这个
I don't know anything about it...
这需要 专业人员
It's, um... specialist.
大家都知道现在暂时无法点餐吧
Do you all know there's no food yet?
厨房♥出了点状况
There's a little problem in the kitchen!
(专业电工伊恩)
我不知道你能否看清楚
So I don't know how well you can see that?
这是隔离开关
So that's the isolator switch.
嗯 打开一台抽油烟机
Yeah. Turn one of the fans on.
好的
Okay.
然后找到下面的按键 关掉它 再重新打开
Now go to the key down below, turn it off and turn it back on again.
好的 现在应该有煤气了
Okay. And you should have gas now.
好的 现在应该有煤气了 不行 停了 跳闸了
Yeah, should have gas now. No. There, it's gone. It's just tripped.
好吧 很遗憾 我现在赶不过去
Right. Okay. Unfortunately, I've got no chance of getting there.
没关系 再见
Okay. Cheers. Bye.
他是个行家
He knows what he's talking about.
他在赫尔
Erm, he's in Hull.
老天
Jesus.
然后我被告知 安妮需要我马上去一趟帐篷内的吧台
I was then told Annie urgently needed me at the bar in the tent.
冷却器坏了 有一半的酒品都供应不了
The coolers have gone down and I can't serve half our range.
什么供应不了
You can't what?
有一半的豪客斯通酒品都供应不了 因为冷却器坏了
We can't serve half of the Hawkstone range because our coolers have gone down.
我只能靠一个冷却器暂时对付着
So I'm limping on one cooler.
马克去哪儿了 谁知道
Where's Mark? I don't know.
你好 杰里米 恭喜你
Hello, Jeremy. Congratulations on the big tent.
你好 好的 我们遇到了一些问题
Well, yeah, yeah. We've got teething problems now.
嗯 继续
Yeah, go on.
冷却器出问题了 我知道每个人都这样跟我说
We've got an issue with the coolers. So, I know that. Everyone's telling me.
关键是如何解决
How do we resolve it is the main thing.
我跟厂家说了 他们已经派人来了
Erm, I've already spoken to Brunswick. They're coming out at the moment.
他们从哪里过来 多久能到
Yeah, where are they coming from? What time will they be here?
两个小时 见鬼
Two hours' time. Fucking hell.
现在能供应哪些饮品
What have we got running?
我可以制♥作♥苹果汁 拉格啤酒 我必须暂停供应一半的酒品
I can do a cider, a lager. I'm gonna have to drop half the range.
因为浪费问题 每倒一品脱 就会损失一品脱
'Cause the wastage, for every pint I'm pouring, I'm losing a pint.
(中午12点55分)
午餐基本上泡汤了
This lunch service is a bust, basically.
我跟苏和瑞秋讨论过了 现实情况是
I put it to Sue and Rachel, and this is the realistic situation.
要到五点半才能供餐
No food now until 5:30.
现在无法供餐
No food now?
现在不行 要等到五点半
No food from now until 5:30.
午餐肯定做不了了
What, there's definitely no lunch?
肯定做不了 午餐肯定是没戏了
Definitely not. Definitely no lunch.
不过可以让顾客去帐篷 反正他们很开心
Well, we can send them down to the tent. They're all happy anyway.
已经跟他们说了不一定有东西吃
They've been told on the door there may or may not be some food
但花♥园♥还是有很多人
but there's loads of food down the garden,
在那里享受时光和美景
enjoy the whole day and the whole site. So everyone's happy.
不 外面在下大雨 瓢泼大雨
No, it's pouring with rain. Absolutely pouring down.
花♥园♥里不可能坐人
No one can sit in the garden.
这里的冷却器也坏了
The coolers aren't working over here either.
我不知道是什么情况
I don't know what's going on.
那里的冷却器坏了 这里的也坏了
They're not working over there and they're not working here.
大家好 你好
Hi, guys. Hello.
薯片很好吃
The crisps are very good.
好的 我这就去
Yeah, I'm on it.
(下午1点45分)
正当我躲在办公室 想象猫途鹰上对酒吧的评价时
As I hid in my office imagining the Tripadvisor reviews,
查理和电工克里斯
Charlie and Chris the electrician
查明了抽油烟机跳闸的原因
managed to work out why the extractor fans were tripping.
左手边 嗯
Left-hand side. Yeah.
往上 就是那个
Up, up, up there.
这个吗 对
Yeah? Yeah.
好了 行了
Okay, there you go.
对
Yeah.
怎么回事 克里斯 弄好了吗
What's happened, Chris? Has it mended?
是的 你把烧水壶和工业烤面包机 跟抽油烟机电路断开了
Yes. You had the urn and the industrial toaster off the fan circuit,
结果它就超载了
and it overloaded it.
你在傻笑 他在傻笑 没问题了
You're grinning, he's grinning. All good.
209 三根香肠 一份腌猪腿 一个馅饼
209: three sausage, one gammon, one pie.
快点 对 很好
Quickly, yeah, good, well done.
好的 馅饼 香肠 不要开胃菜
Right then, pie, sausage, no starter.
蒜香烤蘑菇 刚刚好
Garlic mushrooms on the toast. Absolutely spot on.
上菜了 非常感谢
Service, please. Thank you very much.
到了下午两点 第一批午餐终于上桌了
By two o'clock, the first of the lunches finally made it out of the door.
别客气 喝杯啤酒 吃点美食
Help yourselves. Grab yourself a pint, grab yourselves some great food.
请看这里
And pay attention to this.
你们在这里吃到的每一样东西
Every single thing you're gonna consume in here
都是英国农民种植或饲养的
was grown or reared by British farmers.
所以这是好消息
So that's all good news.
在那里面 不在底部 好的 那
In there, not in the bottom.
酿酒师马克把啤酒冷却器也弄好了
Mark the brewer also got the beer coolers sorted.
伙计们 喝点什么
Boys, what can I get ya?
拉格啤酒
Lager?
在外面 杰拉德正在向卡莱布介绍
And outside, Gerald was introducing Kaleb
传统的牛津郡 酒吧花♥园♥游戏"莎莉阿姨"
to an old Oxfordshire pub garden game called Aunt Sally.
如果你能搞定这个
If you get this!
去边上坐着 看我能不能让你拍手叫绝
Go and sit on there. I'll see if I can take your wig off.
我要让它立在那上面
We'll sit 'em on the top of there.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
好准头
Good one.
(晚上7点)
到了晚上
By the evening,
我和所有人一样 被忧喜交加的一天折腾得筋疲力尽
like everyone, I was exhausted from the ups and downs of the day.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表