剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
你看它 看 它在那里 我知道
Look, there he is. I know.
它的小耳朵
His little ears!
我们叫它什么名字
What shall we call it?
理查德
Richard.
汉姆
Hamm...
它是小公猪吧 理查德·汉姆
Is it a boy? Richard Ham.
我更喜欢 它好小
I prefer! It's little!
迷你小猪 我觉得我们
The mini one! I think we--
它拼命想要融入猪群 "我可以来这里"
Look, he's trying desperately to fit in! "I can come along here."
"我能应付 我能跟上"
He doesn't- "I can cope. I can keep up."
它想溜进去
Here we go, he's trying to sneak in.
"是的 既然来了 不妨吃一口奶"
"Yeah, I might have a bit of food since I'm here.
"好了 没人在看我 其实我无所谓"
Here we go, nobody's looking. No, I'm not bothered, actually.
"我不饿 不 我想来这里"
I'm not hungry. Nah, I wanted to go there."
但是它好可爱
It's so sweet, though.
理查德·汉姆来了
Here comes Richard Ham.
不 它在说
No, 'cause he's now going:
"别这样 不然它们会以为我很小"
"Don't do this. They're all going to think I'm little."
好吧
It's okay.
你看它变得多么暴躁
Look how feisty he's become.
是的 它 名字取对了
He's properly got...
这完全就是 理查德·哈蒙德被人弄洒啤酒时的样子
That is Richard Hammond if you spill his pint.
玩笑话放在一边 我们担心 它如果长不大
All levity aside, though, we were worried that if he didn't grow,
会被其他猪欺负
he'd be bullied.
我们得现实一点 其他猪的生长速度都正常
We have to be realistic. The others are all growing at the correct rate.
而那一头 如果它始终长不大 它会受到排挤
That one, you know, if he stays that small, he's going to get rejected.
我们过段时间再看
Let's see how it goes for another...
它们还要在这里待多久 还要待一阵子
How much longer are these here? Oh, we've got them a while.
那就可以观察它的生长情况了 是的
So we can see how he grows up. Yeah.
珊莎
Sansa!
珊莎
Sansa!
你看它没有伴时多听话 准备好了吗 看好了
Look how obedient she is when she's on her own. Ready? Watch this.
乖狗狗
Good dog, good dog.
坐
And sit.
坐
Sit.
别动
Stay.
别动 杰里米
Stay, stay. Jeremy?
等一下 我在做一件很重要的 坐
Hang on, I'm just in the middle of a very important... Sit.
别动
Stay.
过来
Come here.
跟着我
And heel.
正中要害
That was right in.
要不要躺下来
Do you wanna lie down?
你知道那种疼痛
Ooh. You know the pain when it goes...
你不会懂 疼痛会向上蔓延
You won't, but it goes right up.
是啊 我们每次来月经时都像这样
Yeah, that happens every time we have a period.
我们也忍♥过来了
And we cope with this.
在我养伤期间
While my plums were convalescing...
阳光偷偷溜进屋
Sunshine came softly.
五月到来了
...the month of May arrived.
让我差点迷了路
Could've tripped out easy but.
我已学会改变
I've a-changed my way.
历经时间的考验
It'll take time, I know it.
只等待一次机会
But in a while.
这意味着 我和卡莱布该去看看
And that meant it was time for Kaleb and I
GS4是否终于发芽了
to see if the GS4 had finally started to grow.
我已笃定心意 你只属于我一人
'Cause I made my mind up. You're going to be mine.
现实点说 如果播种失败了
Realistically, if it has failed,
查理相当确定已经失败了 是的
and Charlie's pretty convinced it has... No, yeah, I'm...
很不幸 我很确定失败了 朋友
I'm pretty sure this has failed, my friend, unfortunately.
烦人 这意味着 我得重新买♥♥种子 重新播种
Annoyingly, this meant I'd have to buy more seed and plant it all over again.
不过也有好的一面
But, there was one upside.
嘿 如果不得不重新播种
Hey! If I've gotta drill it again
我可以用新拖拉机的卫星导航 是的
I can use my new sat nav. Yeah.
有了卫星导航 就不需要标记器了 对吗 是的
'Cause that means you don't need markers, do you, with sat nav? No.
需要启动引擎
兰博基尼的卫星导航 将引导我在地里上坡下坡
The Lambo's sat nav would steer me in perfectly straight lines
走出完美的直线
up and down the field.
显然 凭我的驾驶经验
And obviously, the combination of my motoring knowledge
加上卡莱布的农业知识 我们很快就能设置好
and Kaleb's farming brain meant we'd have it all set up in a jiffy.
好 在这里 卫星导航
Right. Right, there you go: sat nav.
速度与位置 对 按那个
Speed and position? Yeah, click that.
额
Erm...
启用 为什么没有
Enable. Why is it not...?
没有启用 是的
It's not enabling. No.
主开关已禁用 全部处于禁用状态
Master switch disabled. Everything's disabled.
而且无法启用 可以打电♥话♥找人问问吗
And it won't enable. Is there no one we can ring up?
喂 你好 我是卡莱布
Hello? Hi, mate, it's Kaleb.
我正在设置GPS系统 这上面显示全部"已禁用"
I'm just trying to set this GPS system up. Everything's saying "disabled".
在屏幕的最上面
Right at the very top of the screen,
屏幕上有一些小图标
there are some little symbols on the screen.
嗯 就在最上面
Yeah? Right at the very top, very top.
幸亏我不是战斗机飞行员
It's a good job I'm not a fighter pilot.
绿色小点就是我们 懂了
Green dot. Yeah, that's us, yeah, got it.
"轻松驾"报♥警♥
Easy Steer alarm.
"启动开关" 哪个开关
"Activate the switch." Which switch?
是个按钮还是摇杆
Is it a button or the rocker switch?
赶紧按下去 按住别松手
Just press it down quickly. Hold that button.
按住
Hold, hold, hold, hold, hold.
所以我需要朝着另一边按它吗
Do I need to push it down the other way then?
因为十字按钮已经按下去了
'Cause I've got at the moment like the cross thing down.
十字按钮按下去 是的
The cross thing is down? Yeah.
但它应该朝着窗户方向 它会的
But it should be down towards the window down, it will be.
他是说这些吗 什么意思 我不明白
"Towards the window down"?
可以让我说两句吗 给你
Can I have the phone for two secs? There you go, you have it.
抱歉 伙计 我是杰里米
Sorry, mate, it's Jeremy.
这里有一个蓝色开关
So I've got a blue switch.
上面印着一个方向盘 旁边是一个灯泡
One has got a steering wheel with a lightning bolt next to it.
另一个上面印着方向盘和灯泡 外加一条线
One's got a steering wheel with a lightning bolt and a line through.
那是电动转向杆的
So that's the power supply
电源开关 控制所有转向
to the electrical steering bar that does all the steering.
你打开了
What you're trying to do,
屏幕下方的电动轨道单元
you're actually turning on the electrical orbital unit underneath the screen.
当你按下屏幕上的"自动"按钮
So when you press the Auto button on the screen
它告诉你"检测到转向控制器"时
and it tells you "Steering controller detected,"
它并没有检测转向控制器
it's not detecting the steering controller.
农民的平均年龄是62岁
The average age of a farmer is 62 years old.
他们怎么学得会 是啊
How the fuck do you teach them this?
它让我们启动一个开关
It's telling us to activate a switch.
肯定还有别的开关
There must be another switch.
恐怕没有了
I'm afraid there isn't.
看起来发生了错误
Erm, there seems to be an error.
出错了 是的
Is there an error somewhere? Yeah.
现在你们什么都别做
Right at this second in time we're not going to do anything
等我们派人去看看
without somebody coming to see it.
我还很期待使用卫星导航呢
I was looking forward to doing sat nav.
嗯 那好吧
Yeah. All right then.
既然卫星导航用不了
With the sat nav out of action,
我们只能采用老方法 使用我的涂料标记器
we had to go back to the olden days and deploy my paint marker.
好 走吧 杰里米 走
Right, just go, Jeremy, go.
时速13公里
Eight miles per hour.
见鬼 只有十公里
Shit, that's only six.
见鬼 我 打开了限速器
Oh, shit, I've got the speed limiter's on.
哪个按钮是关闭限速器的
What button do I push to turn the speed limiter off?
什么意思
What do you mean?
它不许我超过现有速度
Well, it won't let me go any faster than this.
试试向前推操纵杆
What happens if you push your joystick forward?
不行 没反应
No, nothing.
我觉得这台拖拉机
I think this tractor is...
过于复杂了
massively too complicated.
我注意到播种机出了状况
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表