剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
我极度渴望睡上一觉 但那是不可能的
I desperately wanted some sleep. But that was impossible.
因为还要继续夜间收割
Because more night harvesting beckoned.
收工了
We're gonna call it.
好的 朋友们 非常感谢
All right, my friends. Thank you so much.
(银行假期周六)
我小睡了几个小时
After a couple of hours kip,
然后回到了酒吧 酒吧沐浴在典型的银行假期天气中
I returned to the pub, which was basking in some typical Bank Holiday weather.
可恶
Bloody hell.
不过 至少我们可以期待 今天厨房♥不会出问题了
However, we were at least hoping for a smoother day in the kitchen,
因为今天将暂停普通菜单
because instead of the normal menu,
我们将推出新的周末烤肉自助餐
we would be unveiling my new weekend carvery.
约克郡布丁
Yorkshires.
对 约克郡布丁 牛肉已经烤好了
Yorkies are going, yeah. The beef's done.
顾客肯定会喜欢
People are gonna love this.
巡视完厨房♥ 我来到办公室 跟查理闲聊了一会儿
Having toured the kitchens, I went up to my office for a catch-up with Charlie.
早上好
Morning.
嗨 查理 情况怎么样
Hi, Charlie. How's things?
天气很潮湿 是吧
It's quite damp, isn't it?
是的 我在看昨天的营业数据
Yeah. I'm looking at the weather forecast. I'm looking at the figures for yesterday.
老天 抱歉
Oh, Christ. Yeah, sorry about that.
进我的办公室 手续很复杂
It's quite a complicated entry procedure to my office.
嗯 我们走了两个女服务员
Yeah. We've lost two waitresses.
还走了一个洗碗工 这才过了一天
We've lost a pot washer. After one day.
一天
One day? Hmm-hmm.
灯还是闪个不停 还灭了
And the lights are still flickering. And indeed flickered off.
挺让人失望的 又亮了
That's disappointing. And they've come back on again now.
考虑到我们有发电机
Given that we've got a generator.
发电机用不了
And it's not working. Well, it is working.
能用 有证据表明发电机用不了
Well, there is some evidence to suggest it's not working,
就像灯又灭了一样证据确凿
in as much as the light has gone off again.
然后又亮了
And come back on again.
我们还是很缺电 我知道
We're still quite short of power, aren't we?
还有明显的漏水问题
I know. And the obvious leaks.
什么 我不知道漏水的事 哪里漏水
What? I don't know about a leak. What leaks?
老天爷
Oh, my giddy aunt.
不 这是好事
Oh, it's good news.
不 这不是好事 至少没把壁画弄湿
No, that's not good news, Charlie. Well, it's not on the mural.
没把壁画弄湿 确实是好事 老天
No, it's not on the mural. That is good news. Oh, Jesus.
是啊 漏水很严重
Yeah. That's a big leak.
是从屋顶连接处
It's just where the roof joint.
阿兰会来吗 阿兰正在赶来
It's just the joints. Alan's on his way. Is Alan coming over?
好在雨终于停了
On the plus side, the rain did eventually stop,
临时顶替的洗碗工也开始上班了
the replacement pot washer started work.
洗碗不轻松 对吧
There's no easy way of doing this, is there?
好吧 肉汁做好了 胡萝卜做好了
Right, then. So, gravies on. Carrots are on.
所以一切顺利
Cool. So that's fucking happy days.
抱歉让您久等了
Sorry about the wait.
到了中午 我们准时开门营业了
And at noon, we opened for business, bang on schedule.
这边是酒吧 喝一杯吧
Here's the bar. Grab a drink.
今天是烤肉自助餐
It's a carvery today.
每人二十英镑
Erm, it's twenty pounds.
女士们先生们 烤肉店开门营业了
Ladies and gentlemen, the carvery is now open and ready.
那边有花椰菜 约克郡布丁 土豆
Cauliflower cheese there. Yorkshire puddings, potatoes
各种蔬菜和肉汁 酱汁在另一边
and all the veg and the gravy and your sauces are over the far side there.
看到电力供应稳定 烤肉大受欢迎
With the electrics holding up and the carvery going down a storm...
来了
Er, here we go.
两天来我第一次松了一口气
...I breathed a sigh of relief for the first time in two days.
来了
There we go!
不过我忘了一件重要的事
However, I had forgotten one important thing:
份量控制
portion control.
没有卷心菜了 是吧
There's no more cabbage, is there?
是的 主厨 是的 没了
No, chef. No, it's all gone.
我们原本打算卖♥♥到下午六点的
We'd hoped to serve food until 6 PM.
但到了下午四点 厨房♥就出问题了
But by four, the kitchen was in trouble.
我们还能接待25到30人 然后就没有食物了
We're gonna do another 25 to 30 people, and then after that, there's no food left.
非常抱歉 我们无法为你们提供食物了
I'm gonna be brutally honest here. We are not gonna be able to serve you guys food.
卖♥♥光了
It's all gone.
好在酒吧还能继续营业
Happily, we could keep operating as a pub.
然而 一个小时后
But then, an hour later...
不 没有
No, nothing.
停水了吗 是的
Is there no water? No.
整栋房♥子都停水了
All the water's just gone off in the building.
穿过树林 那边有移♥动♥厕所
So if you go through the trees, there's some Portaloos.
我还希望只是小问题
I was hoping the problem was something trivial,
但是水管工很快便意识到
but the plumber quickly realised
停水是山下的村子造成的
it was being caused by the village down the hill.
据我所知 水管是从阿斯索尔村接上来的
As far as I know, the water pipe comes all the way up from Asthall village.
是的 没错 还是从沃舍姆村
It does, yeah. Or it's from Worsham, is it?
如果真是那边造成的
Yeah. So, if it is what's happening there,
村里的人都在用水
everyone in the village is turning their water supply on,
洗澡 用锅和水壶接水
showers, filling up the pots and pans, kettles,
造成水压不足 水上不来
and it hasn't got the oomph to push it up the hill.
所以 情况不会好转 是吧
So... this isn't gonna get any better, is it?
暂时应该不会好转
Potentially, not at the moment.
那要如何才能彻底解决这个问题
But how would you ever resolve it on a permanent basis?
附近应该没有别的水源了
I don't think there is another supply.
该死 好吧 谢了 伙计 嗯
Fucking hell. All right. Thanks, mate. Thanks.
抱歉 各位 嗯
Sorry, everybody.
我为今天的灾难深表歉意
A thousand apologies for the disasters of today.
我们会解决的 我会解决的
We will resolve it. I will resolve it.
我还没想到办法 但我会解决的
I don't know how, but I will resolve these things.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
没事
That's all right.
然后 苏和瑞秋 让我去一趟楼上的酒吧
Then, Sue and Rachel said they wanted a word in the upstairs bar.
(农民俱乐部)
她们说话很直率
And they didn't hold back.
我们是行家 知道如何经营酒吧 我们做了一辈子的酒吧
We are pubs, and we know how to run pubs. We've done pubs forever.
这栋房♥子不适合开酒吧
This building is not really fit for purpose.
有太多问题了 我们无法在这里经营一家成功的酒吧
There are too many issues for us to run a successful business from this site,
停水 厕所不足 停气 房♥顶漏水 员工叫苦不迭
with failing water, no toilets, no gas, leaking roofs, struggling staff.
每个人都疲惫不堪
Everyone is exhausted.
就算我们想让他们休息一会儿 也没有员工休息室
Even when we say "Go for a break", there's no staffroom.
他们只能去移♥动♥厕所小便 这样的工作条件算不上好
They're weeing in a portaloo. It's not lovely conditions.
他们爱你 因此喜欢在这里工作
They love you and they love working here because of that,
他们也为只供应英国食物
and they're excited about the British food
以及酒吧的经营理念感到振奋 他们想要出一份力
and everything that this pub is, and they wanna get behind it,
但他们每天要工作十四个小时 热情很快就会消退
but they're working fourteen-hour days. It's gonna wear off quickly.
我对员工没有意见 完全没有意见
No, no, shoo. I have no problem with the staff, not one single problem with the staff.
他们都很优秀 他们笑容可亲
They're all brilliant. They're smiley and they're nice.
厨房♥快要"爆♥炸♥"了 厨师们已经受不了了
The kitchen is about to go pop. Those chefs have had it.
也许你应该去厨房♥看看
It might be worth popping into the kitchen.
我刚去过 再去一次
I've just popped in. Go back.
我说 "干得好 谢谢"
I said: "Well done, thank you."
再去一次
Go back.
什么 我的建议是再去一次
What? Go back, would be my advice.
你是想让我换个经理 还是想让我再去一次厨房♥
Do you want me to find a new manager or to go back into the kitchen?
换个经理 还是把漏水的地方补好
The former, I'd say. Or you want me to get the leak mended?
好吧 还是解决停车的问题
Or do you want me to deal with the car parking issues?
还是想让我跟邻居谈谈
Or do you want me to deal with the neighbours?
让我跟政务委员会谈谈
Do you want me to deal with the council?
我有太多事要处理了 我会处理这个问题的
I've got plenty to be doing and I'll get on with it. Thank you.
谢谢 不客气 走吧 我们去处理
No probs. Come on, let's get on with it.
好
Right.
由于停水 无法冲室内厕所和洗杯子
With no water for the indoor lavatories or for washing glasses,
我们无法继续营业
we couldn't continue to operate.
(抱歉 暂停使用)
因此下午六点 我们不得不宣布一个消息
So at 6 PM, we had to make the announcement.
各位 酒吧打烊了 谢谢
Ladies and gents, the pub's shut. Thank you.
非常抱歉 让您失望了 没关系
So sorry to let you down.
再见 谢谢光临
Goodbye. Thanks for coming.
就在人群散去之际
As the pub was emptying,
尼克正在心急如焚地四处打电♥话♥
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表