剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
因为这不是 对 这是
今天绝对是需要西装革履的日子
Today was definitely a suit-wearing day,
因为我和规划师尼尔 得去见另一个当地行政机关
because Neil the planning guy and I had to meet with another local authority,
科茨沃尔德区议会 讨论我的规划申请
Cotswold District Council, to talk about my planning application.
不过 鉴于上次 与高速公路管理局的会议很顺利
But, given how things had gone with the Highways people,
我们的心情不错
the mood was good.
我做了一些笔记 嗯
I've made some notes. Yeah?
我们的目标是什么
And we're looking for what?
目标是让他们帮忙 批准我们的规划
We're looking for them to be helpful, to say yes to things,
而不是被西牛津郡议会否决
rather than a West-Oxfordshire no. Yeah.
对 让他们同意与我们合作
Yeah, just have some agreement that they're going to work with us,
让他们认为这是个好主意 确实是好主意 对吧
and they think it's a good idea, which it clearly is, isn't it, so.
赞同 是的
Well, yeah.
科茨沃尔德议会 不允许我们拍摄这次会议
The Cotswold Council wouldn't allow us to film the meeting,
所以拍摄只能到此为止
so we had to cut cameras at this point.
不过后来 查理 尼尔和我 在一家咖啡馆碰头
But afterwards, Charlie, Neil and I met up in a café
讨论了事情的进展
to discuss how it had gone.
好了 伙计们 拜托 我是说
Okay, guys, come on. I mean, I'm...
我无法相信
I'm just... I cannot believe
我们又回到了原点
we're back where we started from.
我得告诉大家发生了什么事
I have to tell the ladies and gentlemen what's happened.
我真心想在西牛津郡以外
I genuinely looked for a pub
找一家酒吧 以便摆脱
out of West Oxfordshire to get away
西牛津郡区议会的控制
from West Oxfordshire District Council.
结果到了会议室
Turn up at the meeting,
有一个人通过视频软件参加了会议
and who should be sitting there, on Zoom,
我们的死对头 西牛津郡区议会的菲尔肖
but Phil Shaw, our nemesis from West Oxfordshire District Council,
原来他还是格洛斯特郡 管理规划的官员
who's also the planning officer for over here in Gloucestershire.
还有一个伯顿议会的人
And we had a man from Bourton Council,
他一句好话都没说
and he just didn't have a single positive thing to say,
一句好话都没说
not one single positive thing.
他很担心当地的居民 对吧
He was very concerned, wasn't he, about his residents.
"人们会前往这个酒吧" 对 "他们会去"
"Well, people are going to come to your pub. They're going to come."
我知道他们会去 不然我♥干♥嘛开酒吧
I know they are, that's the point of a pub.
我记下了一些正面的意见
I wrote down the positives and...
肯定没多少
Oh, well, that's a short list.
嗯 还是有一些
Yeah! Well, there were some.
他们确实承认 12年间这家酒吧换了八个业主
They did accept... I mean, the pub's had eight owners in twelve years.
那个人说酒吧经营状况不佳 对 确实
The guy said it's just not doing very well.
12年换了八个业主 全都失败了 12年 对
Eight owners in twelve years, all failed.
我们来了 我们会让酒吧成功 "这正是我们担心的"
We come along, we'll make a success of it. "Oh, that's what we're worried about."
他们就担心酒吧成功
That is genuinely what they're worried about, because:
因为"这会带来很大的人流量"
"Oh, you'll bring a lot of people."
那是好事啊 他们说 "主题公园"
Well, that's good. They said "theme park".
"你们要开的是主题公园" 明明是一个带餐厅和商店的酒吧
"You're gonna open a theme park." No, it's a pub with a restaurant and a shop.
据我所知 迪士尼乐园可没有肉店
Disneyland does not have butcher shops in it, as far as I know.
没有 我真心相信
No. I honestly believed,
因为它现在就是酒吧 因为它最终会破败 是的
because it is an existing pub and because it will eventually crumble,
因为除了我们 没有人会买♥♥下它
'cause nobody's gonna buy it apart from us,
他们会迫不及待地接受的
they would bite our hands off.
不过经过这件事 我有点泄气 是啊
But I'm filled with gloom after that.
我想在八月份的银行假期周末之前
I want to get this open by...
把酒吧开起来
the August Bank Holiday weekend. Hmm.
规划申请不会一帆风顺 对吧
There's going to be nothing smooth about this planning application, is there?
也许是时候
I think it might be time to have
重新考虑了
a bit of a rethink.
不 丽莎
No, Lisa.
你上一次给动物接生 是什么时候 闭嘴
When was the last time you gave birth to anything? Shut up.
空间流动性很好
It has a good flow to it.
非常非常漂亮
Very, very charming.
你回来了
You're back!
你还好吧 我不得不找了个帮手
You all right? I had to get someone to help me.
你将见到哈莉特 你会喜欢她的
You'll meet Harriet. You'll like her.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表