剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
大小很合适 一家带风景的酒吧
It's a perfect size. It's a bar with a view as well.
还是一个舞台 看啊
It's a stage as well. Ta-da!
看啊 我很喜欢有个吧台
Ta-da! I do like a bar.
但是要想在里面开商店
But if I wanted to put a shop in it,
就必须被规划部门列为E类经营场所
it would have to be listed by the planners as a Class E establishment,
而不仅仅是酒吧
not just a pub.
你应该不清楚这家酒吧的规划 是否属于E类吧
I don't suppose you know if you're Class E, do you, planning-wise?
这是酒吧还是餐厅 酒吧
Are you a pub or a restaurant? Er, pub.
见鬼
Shit.
好的
Okay.
丽莎认为这不是什么大问题
Lisa didn't think this was too much of a problem.
但我认为是
I did, though.
在你申请规划许可期间 我们可以先把酒吧开起来
While you're doing planning permission, we could be up and running and busy.
没错 但是
No, that's true, but...
如果最终拿不到规划许可 这就是一家酒吧
If you don't ultimately get planning permission, I end up with a pub.
嗯
Yes.
我想要的不是酒吧 我想要酒吧 商店和肉店的综合体
And I don't want a pub. I want a pub and a shop and a butcher's.
我们看的最后一家酒吧 有一个大小合适的外屋
Our final pub of the tour had good-sized outbuildings...
农场商店 对
Farm shop. Yes!
一个土壤透气性良好的花♥园♥
A garden with well-aerated soil,
一个动听的名字
a great name,
以及一个很棒的停车场
and a brilliant car park.
你敢想象吗 拥有自己的私人红绿灯
Can you imagine having your own personal traffic light?
上面有个传感器 看着 我开车过去
There's a sensor on it, look. I drive up...
牛津郡 停
"Oxfordshire, stop."
什么 你以为 它会把摄制组当成一辆车吗
What? You think it'll think the film crew's a car?
是的 没错
Yes, it did!
你看 那辆货车停下来了 那辆车也停了
Look, every... the lorry has stopped. That's stopped.
我去 我想要
Fucking hell, I want that.
不过 接着我们参观了内部
But then, we took a tour of the interior.
说实话 太丑了 这是牛津郡最丑的建筑
I mean, let's be honest, it's hideous. It is the ugliest building in Oxfordshire.
科茨沃尔德风格的酒吧多得是
There's so many beautiful Cotswold pubs.
我们为什么要买♥♥最丑的
Why would we buy the ugliest building in the county?
我们可以叫它"丑酒吧"
We could call it "The Ugly Pub".
回到农场 持续的雨天
Back at the farm, the continuing rain meant
意味着我们只能待在办公室 无法栽种
we were confined to the office, unable to plant.
拜托
30 40 60 80 1120
1♥1♥4♥0 1♥1♥4♥0
不过 雨水无法阻止母猪下崽
However, rain doesn't stop pigs giving birth.
那天晚上 怀了孕的母猪瑞士
And that night, Swizz, the pregnant sow,
出现了即将产崽的迹象
showed signs that her piglets were on the way.
天哪 是你生的吗
Oh, my gosh! Did you do that?
好吧 继续生
All right, get on and do your others.
好样的 猪妈妈
Well done, mum!
那个小猪崽
Look at that little piglet.
那只已经在吃奶了 这只还没被发现
So that one's on, but this one's not yet discovered.
来吧 小猪 吃口初乳就不会颤抖了
Come on, piggies. Get some colostrum in you and you won't shiver.
找找看 奶头就在这下面
Look for it. There's the teats, right down here.
能含住吗
Can you get it in your mouth?
吃到了吗
Are you on?
吃到了
Yeah!
好姑娘
Good girl.
等我和丽莎赶到时 瑞士已经生了九只了
By the time Lisa and I arrived, Swizz had pushed out a total of nine.
看起来很不错
This is looking great.
这头猪一年内已经生了25只猪崽了
So this pig has produced 25 piglets in a year.
了不起 它有新名字了
Amazing. She's got a new name.
"非瑞士" 对
Not Swizz. Yes!
你觉得生完了吗
So you think that's the end?
可能生完了 奶头只能
She might be done. The teats will only...
它只会有 与猪崽数量相等的奶头有奶水
She'll only have so many full teats to match the piglets.
这个奶头没有奶水 所以它不会要那只猪崽
So this isn't one, she's not having that piglet.
它不会要那只猪崽 有九只
She's not having that piglet. She's had nine.
我不知道是不是这样
Can they have an odd number? I don't know if that's how it works.
什么 我觉得不是这样的
What? I don't think that's how it works.
什么 我觉得所有奶头都会有奶
What? I think they all fill up with milk.
我觉得不会只有
I don't think they only fill...
如果只有十只猪崽 就只有十个奶头有奶
if you've only got ten piglets, only ten pop.
不 我不觉得 不 丽莎
No, I don't think that's it. No, Lisa,
猪不会根据
a pig doesn't just fill up its breasts...
猪崽的数量产奶
Due to how many babies its having!
它只会有九个奶头有奶
What? Only nine of her breasts will fill up...
如果它有九只猪崽的话 如果它有九只猪崽的话
If she has nine babies. If she has nine babies.
显然是的
Obviously.
如果你生了一个宝宝 你会只有一个乳♥头♥有奶吗
Well, so say you had one baby, did only one tit fill up?
这是两码事
It's not the same, though. It's not the same.
猪崽在它肚子里的时候
So every single piglet in her stomach
每一只都有特定的躺姿
would have been lying a certain way
它们在吃奶的时候
and then all go to the teat that corresponds
躺姿会跟在子♥宫♥时一样
to the way they were lying in the womb.
丽莎 你在胡说八道
Lisa, you're talking absolute nonsense.
你上一次接生是什么时候 闭嘴
When was the last time you gave birth... to anything? Shut up.
他们看起来很开心 对吧
Aw, they all look so happy now, don't they?
全在吃奶 猪妈妈侧躺着 一只猪崽都没有压死
All suckling and the mother lying on her side and not squashing any of them.
干得好 哈莉特
Nice one, Harriet. It's great, isn't it.
这是农场生活最美好的时刻
I love it when the pigs give birth. It's the best part of farming.
我喜欢看母猪下崽
I just love it when the pigs give birth.
是不是很完美 是的
Isn't that perfect? Yeah.
第二天是个大日子
The next day was a big one,
因为在离开两个多月后
because after more than two months away,
我们的莱尼·亨利回来了
Lenny Henry was back.
你们好 姑娘们
Hello, girls.
它们看起来瘦了一点
Looks like they've lost a little bit of weight.
你回来了
You're back!
你还好吧 你好
You all right? Who are you?
很高兴见到你 这一趟怎么样
Good to see you. How'd it go?
挺好的
Oh, yeah, it was good.
很高兴见到你 回来真好
Good to see you. Good to be back.
一次非常棒的体验 那是肯定的
Yeah, it was good. A helluva experience. I'll bet.
你去了很长时间 老天
Christ. It's been a long time.
看了很多不一样的农场 洋葱农场
I've seen so many different farms. Onion farms.
大奶牛农场 太棒了
Big cow farms. It's been awesome.
你就看了这些 还有山羊农场
That's all you've seen? And a goat farm.
山羊农场 我去了
Goat farms? I went to a place
威尔士附近的一个悬崖农场 我称之为"悬崖"
near Wales which is like a cliff farm. I say "cliff"...
因为他们在一个悬崖上放山羊
They had sheep grazing on, like, a cliff like that.
是吗 我心想"会有人掉下去吗"
I was like, "Will they fall?" Yeah?
天气不错
Weather's good.
你走了之后就没停过 我知道 很糟糕
Hasn't stopped since you left. I know! It's bad!
你走了之后雨就没停过 有人会说我时机选得不错
Hasn't stopped raining since you left. Some would said I timed it well, though.
就像这样 你看到了
But, it's like this. Anyway, as you can see...
我算是做到了 是的
I've managed. Yeah!
干净的院子 一尘不染 井然有序
Clean yard. Spotless. Everything tidy.
看起来像个农场院子 不错
Looks like a farmyard. Looks good, doesn't it.
牛圈很干净 嗯
Cows mucked out. Yeah.
你肯定以为你回来的时候
I bet you thought it'd be all on fire
一切都乱糟糟的 动物死光了
when you got back, all the animals dead.
一片狼藉 没有 我一直在说
Fire everywhere. No, 'cause I've been saying, actually,
我走到哪里都会夸奖你
everywhere I go, I've been praising you up actually.
我很惊讶 有件事你还没注意到
One thing I'm amazed you haven't noticed...
你买♥♥了那个 不是 借来试用的 为什么
Yeah, so have you bought that? No, it's on demo. Why?
你走了之后 那台兰博基尼变得有点不靠谱
The Lamborghini's been a bit unreliable since you went.
发生什么事了
Has it? What's happened?
一言难尽 是吗
Everything. Really?
嗯
Hmm.
我不得不找人帮忙
I've had to get help.
发生什么事了 我不得不找了个帮手
What's happened? I had to get someone to help me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没听懂
I'm confused.
你将见到哈莉特 你会喜欢她的
You'll meet Harriet. You'll like her.
好吧
Okay.
我察觉到卡莱布 对于我请帮手的事有点不大高兴
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表