剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
...while waiting for a dry-enough day to harvest.
(5号♥)
27.4 太高了
27.4 high.
(8号♥)
然而足足等了两个礼拜
But a full two weeks later,
(16号♥)
还是没有等到那一天
when that day still hadn't arrived,
我让查理过来紧急商讨
I asked Charlie to come over for a crisis summit.
我跟你说过很多次了
I've told you again and again
小麦品质有三种评判方法 要想把它做成面粉
you've got three qualities in the wheat which are paramount to make it milling,
尤其是做成意大利面 品级至关重要
and particularly for pasta.
三种方法分别是 蛋白质含量法 蒲式耳重量法
You've got the protein level. You've got the bushel weight.
以及最关键的哈格伯格法
But the critical one is the Hagberg.
当那个数值 哈格伯格降落数值
And as that number... It's the Hagberg falling number.
如果迟迟无法收割 这个数值会开始下降
If we leave it there too long and that starts to drop,
小麦会耗尽种子的资源 就不能做成意大利面了
it's using up the seeds' resources. So it won't make pasta?
不能做成意大利面
It won't make pasta.
我们有整整八十英亩 是的
Eighty acres of that. Yeah.
而且是我们最值钱的作物
And our most valuable crop.
过去几年一直是 我们最值钱的作物 没错
And has been the most valuable crop for the last few years, yeah.
所以前景不乐观
So, this is looking bleak.
是的 你知道我平时是很乐观的
Yeah. I'm, for the first time... You know how optimistic I am generally?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know that.
好吧 我不信
I, I... Yeah, I'm not convinced.
如果能把小麦从地里收上来 嗯
If we can get it out of the ground. Yeah.
送到磨粉厂 嗯 分♥析♥一下
Get it over to the mill. Yeah, get it analysed.
那我们就知道行不行了 但是必须马上收上来
Then we will know. But we've got to get it up now.
没错
Correct.
卡莱布带着他的水分测定仪回来了
Oh, Kaleb's back with his Moisture-O-Meter.
你好 伙计 你好
All right, mate? Hello.
下午好 你好吗
Afternoon. How are you?
坐吧 我拿把椅子
Have a seat. I'll grab this chair.
情况如何 糟透了 是吧
What's the news? Oh, it's shit, isn't it?
我刚刚测了硬粒小麦的含水量 27.2
Just done a moisture test on the durum wheat. 27.2. 27.2?
就像咬开了一个果冻宝宝
You bite it, yeah? It's like you're biting a Jelly Baby.
27.2 太高了
27.2. It's read high.
就像我去到河边 相当于把检测仪放在水龙头下面
Basically, me going to the river. Why don't you just run it under a tap?
对 相当于在里面灌满水 然后检测水的含水量
Yeah, just fill it up and then establish that water's wet.
你们有谁记得 上一次这么晚了还没收割是什么时候
When was the last time anyone can remember a harvest being this late?
没有过 这是我见过最晚的一次 嗯 你才多大
Never. It's my latest. Yeah, but you're only four.
我听人说 上一次 拖得这么晚还是七十年前
Somebody told me it's seventy years since it was this late round here.
所以按照任何人的标准来看 今年都太晚了
So this is late, on everybody's scale.
那我们怎么办
Well, what are we going to do?
我们应该尽快收割 以免降落数值继续下降
So, should we combine it early to try and...
检测降落数值
Get that Hagberg.
嗯 然后我们掏钱烘干
Stop the loss of Hagberg. Yeah.
如果检测下来
And then we pay the drying charges. We pay.
只能做成动物饲料 那为什么还要花钱烘干
But why are we paying drying charges if it turns out to be animal food?
因为你不知道数值是多少
Because you don't know where you are on that.
不知道现在的数值是多少 对
Where you stand now. Yeah.
最终我们决定尽快收割
In the end, we decided to harvest as soon as we could.
但是为了不损坏收割机
But if we didn't want to break the combine,
我们还是要等待 小麦从非常湿变成微湿
we'd still have to wait for the wheat to go from sodden to merely damp.
对 就这样
That's it, like that.
我想躺在床上睡觉来打发时间
I wanted to pass the time in my bed, sleeping.
哇哦
Woah.
但是还有别的农活要干
But there were other farm jobs to be done,
比如把下一批猪送去屠宰场
like sending the next batch of pigs off to the abattoir.
来吧 姑娘们 上车了
Come on, girls, on the lorry.
谢谢你们在迪丽斯库阿特当猪
Thank you for being pigs at Diddly Squat.
去吧
Go on then!
然后到了做决定的时候了 一个我迟迟不敢做的决定
Then it was time to make a decision I'd been dreading:
理查德·汉姆的命运
the fate of Richard Ham.
我们该拿你怎么办
What are we going to do with you?
嗯哼
Hm?
问题在于 如果让它上车
The problem is, if he goes on the lorry,
它会被宰掉
he's killed
我们只能得到一根小香肠 以及一块核桃大小的猪排
and all we get in return is a chipolata and a pork chop the size of a walnut.
如果让它留下 我们就得白白养着它
If he stays here, we've gotta feed him for no reason.
那就不叫办农场了
And that's not farming.
但后来我想到了一个主意
But then, I had an idea.
等一下
Wait a minute.
下一批母猪 我们打算对它们进行人工授精
The next lot of sows we're going to use artificial insemination on them
让它们怀孕
to make them pregnant.
但是要等到它们发♥情♥了 才能进行人工授精
But we can't do that until they get in heat.
要让它们发♥情♥ 附近必须要有一头公猪
And they won't get in heat unless there's a man pig nearby.
何不留着它 让它做农场的那头公猪
So why don't we keep him as the farm's man pig
帮助母猪们进入状态呢
to get the ladies in the mood?
它可以成为一名催情师
He could be a fluffer.
催情猪理查德·汉姆 那边好玩吗
Richard Ham the fluffer pig. Having fun over there?
什么 在辛勤工作
What? Working hard?
不 我刚刚做了一个聪明的决定
No, I... I've just made a good decision.
是吗 丽莎 你会喜欢的
Yeah? Lisa, you'll like this.
我们要留着它
We're gonna keep him.
它将成为一名催情师
And he's gonna be a fluffer.
好
Okay.
这个农场快变成什么了 我不知道
What's this farm coming to? I don't know.
是的 好猪理查德·汉姆
Yes, good old Richard Ham.
你可以成为休·海夫纳
You can be Hugh Hefner.
终于等到行动日了
Finally, it was D-Day.
硬粒小麦日
Durum Wheat Day.
出发
Here we go.
杰里米 我准备卸货了
Jeremy, I'm ready to unload.
稳住
Steady, steady.
对 加油
Yeah, go for it.
好 我的车装满了 我要回农场了
Right, I'm full. I'm going back to the farm.
尽管我们都在担心 小麦能否达到制♥作♥意大利面的品级
Despite our anxieties about whether the pasta wheat would make the grade,
但是当迪丽斯库阿特的后备驾驶员 依照传统前来顶班时
we all cheered up when Diddly Squat's reserve combine driver
大家还是很高兴
turned up for his traditional shift.
关掉它 我去看看
Turn it off, mate, and I'll come and have a look.
一年当中 有些活动是每个人都很期待的
There are certain annual events we all look forward to, I think.
比如圣诞节 复活节
There's Christmas, obviously, and there's Easter,
然后还有收割日
and then there's the harvest.
每逢这个时候 大家总能从对讲机里
When we all get to hear Gerald talking on the radio
听到杰拉德坐在收割机中念叨
from inside a combine!
其实比起圣诞节 我更喜欢收割日 胜过其他任何节日
I actually prefer that to Christmas. I prefer it to almost anything.
收割一直持续到第二天
The harvest continued into the next day.
但那个悬念快把我逼疯了
But the suspense was killing me.
于是我停下工作 叫上查理
So I had to break off, scoop up Charlie,
带着我们收割的样本前往磨粉厂
and go to the mill with a sample of what we were harvesting
看看能否达到制♥作♥意大利面的品级
to see if it was good enough to make pasta.
所以我们有一袋麦角
So we've got a bag of ergot.
长了麦角的硬粒小麦 是的
Durum with some ergot in it, yeah.
所以谁吃谁死 到了磨粉厂 我们不提这个
So that'll kill everyone who eats it. We keep quiet when we get to the mill.
是哈格伯格吧 哈格伯格降落数值 对
But it's the Hagberg, isn't it? Hagberg falling number, yeah.
我们只关心哈格伯格
That's all we're interested in is the Hagberg.
数值需要达到多少
And what does it need to be?
要高于250
It needs to be over two 250.
我们比以往任何时候 都更需要硬粒小麦达标
And we needed our durum wheat to make the grade more than ever
因为查理已经拿到了 其他各种作物的检测结果
because Charlie had got the results in from all the other crops
结果都不好
and the news was not good.
产量不达标
Yield-wise, below par.
所以产量没有达到我们的预期
So we haven't got as much as we wanted.
不过到目前为止 大麦和磨粉小麦
But it's actually- So far, the barley and the milling wheat...
达标了 全都达标了
Have made quality. All quality.
56克都达标了
All two ounces of them. Actually, I did--
我们收获了56克优质小麦
We got two ounces of very high quality wheat,
以及28克优质大麦
and an ounce of very high quality barley is what we've got.
是的 没错
Yeah, you're right.
试想一下 你是一名心脏外科医生
Imagine if you were a heart surgeon
你做的每一例手术都取决于天气
and every operation you did was dependent upon the weather...
嗯 手术成败或任何方面
Yeah, I mean- For its outcome. Or anything.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表