剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
Back at the yard, I climbed once more into the rural "Millennium Falcon".
打开空调
Air con back on.
太安静了 几乎听不出来
It's so quiet and subtle, you'd barely know.
好吧
Yeah.
(服务报♥警♥)
出现了一条服务报♥警♥ 红色服务报♥警♥
Now I've got a Service Alarm, a red Service Alarm,
外加黄色的中控台报♥警♥
to go with the yellow Armrest Alarm.
还有有趣的蓝色报♥警♥ 看着像是尿素
And this funny blue thing, which looks like it might be AdBlue
(中控台报♥警♥)
或空调的问题 我也不知道
or air conditioning, I don't know.
中控台报♥警♥
Armrest Alarm.
该死
Fucking hell.
别哔哔了
Stop beeping!
买♥♥这台拖拉机是个灾难性的错误
This was a catastrophically bad buy, this tractor.
我要重新启用那台银色拖拉机
I am going to get my silver tractor out of retirement
因为它比这台要强一点
because it's better than this one.
我们的计划是将剩下的大麦收割完
The plan was to mop up the remaining barley.
但是对于产量 我们没有抱太高的期望
But our hopes for a good yield were not high
因为这块田里的杂草长疯了
because in this field, the weeds had run amok.
你看
Look at it.
看那里 那里本该全都是大麦的
I mean, that... That's supposed to all be barley.
你看 到处都是绿色的杂草
Look at the green weeds everywhere.
太可怕了
That's bloody awful.
查理已经说了 考虑到今年的恶劣天气
Charlie had already said that because of this year's terrible weather,
产量能达到每公顷五吨♥就算不错了
we should be happy if we got five tons per hectare.
然而随着天色渐晚
But as the afternoon wore on,
很明显 我们连这个产量都达不到
it was clear we wouldn't even get that.
卡哥 想不想听听这块田的产量
K, do you want me to tell you the yield or not?
不想
Not really, no.
小数点后跟个九
0.9 of a ton.
每公顷1.9吨♥
1.9 a ton a hectare?
不是1.9 是0.9
No, not 1.9, 0.9.
老天爷 这也
Jesus Christ. That is...
难怪拖拉机一直对着我哔个不停
That's why my tractor's beeping at me all the time.
它在说 "收割是浪费时间 地里什么都没长"
It says, "You are wasting your time doing this. You haven't grown anything."
天气持续晴朗 第二天我们继续收割
With the weather holding, we kept on harvesting through the next day
一直干到晚上
and into the evening.
但是酒吧和收割两线作战
But the effort of juggling the pub and the harvest
开始让我筋疲力竭了
was now wiping me out.
过去十天 我每天顶多只睡
I've had about no more than four or five hours of sleep
四五个小时
for the last ten days.
我快撑不住了
I'm knackered.
连着收割了两天
Two days of harvesting.
然后还要赶回酒吧
And then back to the pub.
关掉这个 手♥机♥静音
Close that. Phone on silent.
谁也别想找到我
Nobody can get at me.
然而 这只是短暂的喘息
However, this was a brief respite.
(距离银行假期开业日还有两天)
因为第二天早上 当天接到的第一通电♥话♥
Because the following morning, the first phone call of the day
立刻就把我放回到了压力传送带上
put me straight back on the conveyor belt of stress.
(安妮)
嗨 安妮 嗨
Hi, Annie?
我正要离开酒吧
I'm just leaving the pub.
你好 情况如何
Hello. How's it going?
压力有点大 我们到了最后关头了
Er, it's a bit stressful. We are to the wire now.
厕所无法按时送过来
The toilets aren't gonna make it here in time.
等到送过来了 还要用吊车吊装
Erm, and when they do get here, they're gonna be on a crane.
如果这里停满了车 吊车就进不来
Erm, and we won't get them in if the place is full of cars.
然后还要用一天时间安装水管 才算把厕所装好
And then there's a day's worth of plumbing needed to fit them.
我们的厕所不够用 只有酒吧里有两间
We've got no toilets for everyone. There's only the two in the pub for...
只有酒吧里有两间厕所 帐篷没有厕所
There's only the two in the pub and we've got nothing for the tent.
别处的顾客没有厕所
And we've got nothing for, you know, anyone else.
好的 别着急 好的 我会想办法的
Okay, no, no, well, okay, look... I'll get on that. Yeah.
还有什么问题
What are the other problems? And then,
然后我们这边没有电工
we've had no electricians.
昨天帐篷内发生了电涌
There were power surges going on in the tent yesterday.
电工还在酒吧脱不开身
They're still stuck over in the pub.
问题是电工的活还没干完
The problem is the trades just haven't finished.
还差得远
They're nowhere near finished.
布线 音响系统 电气系统
The wiring. The sound system. The electrics.
一幅画都还没挂起来
We haven't hung a picture. We haven't...
木工活还没做 细木工还没做 一项工作都没完成
Carpentry, joinery. Everything isn't finished.
看 地毯还没清洁 我们还差得远
We haven't cleaned the carpet. I mean, we're just miles away.
优先事项很明确
The priorities were clear.
第一 把新吧台搭起来
One, get the new bar built.
第二 把电工和安装工人赶出厨房♥
Two, get the electricians and fitters out of the kitchen
让尼克可以着手准备食物
so Nick could start prepping food.
第三 把细木工人和装饰工人 从所有地方赶出去
And three, get the joiners and decorators out of everywhere
好让苏和瑞秋把这个工地变成酒吧
so Sue and Rachel could turn this building site into a pub.
如果全是这种折叠式矮桌
If you have all laid-up, low-level tables,
感觉就像走进了一家餐厅
it looks like just walking into a dining room.
我们确实会在这里摆那种桌子
So we are having that here.
锃亮的杯子 看起来很不错 显得井井有条
The twinkly light off the glasses, looks great, looks nice and organised,
这会是你和你妈妈去吃午餐的地方
and this is where you'd come with your mum for lunch or whatever.
当你走进那个酒吧 你想要见到热闹的气氛 对吧
If you walked into that bar, you want to see it all buzzing, don't you?
有人站在吧台前
Yeah. You've got people standing at the bar.
那只狗
The dog.
还有中间 地上有一只狗
You've got people standing in the central, a dog on the floor.
那个房♥间内有高低错落的座位
And then you've got high and low seating in that room.
接下来的24小时 工作进入了冲刺阶段
Over the next 24 hours, work went on at a furious pace.
往前一点
Come forward a bit. Whoa.
然后要弄成圆角方形
Then we need to come round square,
这样当拖拉机吊起来之后就变成正方形了
so when the tractor's up it's dead square.
我们在踢着它走 对吧
Well, we're cooking on.
然而电工正在拼命赶工
The electricians, however, were seriously struggling
争取让厨房♥能够投入使用
to get the kitchen operational.
你们估计厨房♥什么时候能完工
Have you any idea when you're gonna be finished in the kitchen?
今天 今天
Today. Today.
肯定能完工 是的
100%? Yes.
他真的 我在催了 尼克 我在催了
You really, really, really, really... I'm doing it, Nick, I'm doing it.
又是筋疲力竭的一天结束了
Come the end of another knackering day,
我暗自祈祷天气潮湿一些 这样晚上就不用收割了
I was secretly praying that it'd be too wet to do an evening harvest.
无奈天不遂人愿
But it wasn't.
所以我只能来到院子里 发动了兰博基尼
So I had to go to the yard and fire up the Lambo.
我好累
I am tired.
抱歉
Excuse me.
一边忙着让酒吧开张
Opening a pub
一边忙着收割庄稼
and doing a harvest simultaneously...
是啊
Yeah.
装了多少了 西蒙
How are we looking, Simon?
大概装了80%了
Er, it's about 80% full, I think.
好 晚上又装了一车
Now then, a nighttime load.
好吧
Right.
今天可能要干个通宵了
This could be an all-nighter.
事实果真如此
And it was.
(距离银行假期开业日还有一天)
因此第二天早上
Which meant that in the morning,
我疲惫到了极点
I was beyond frazzled.
我要你马上离开厨房♥
I need you out of this kitchen now.
好的 马上
Okay. Now.
还要弄多久 你们跟我说昨晚就能完工
How long do you need? I was told you'd be finished last night.
还要一两个小时
Er, another hour or two.
不 你们向我保证过昨晚就能完工
No. I was promised you'd be finished last night.
你们弄不完 嗯
We can't get the kitchen open... Right.
厨房♥就无法投入使用
Until you get this finished.
你看那该死的电线
I mean, look at the fucking wiring.
我很抱歉 昨天我们说好了
Sorry about this. We did agree yesterday that...
他们信誓旦旦地跟我说昨晚就能完工
I was told, 100%, they would be finished last night.
"我们会完工的" 昨晚说的
He said, "We will be finished", last night.
刚才他们又说还要一两个小时
I've just been told it's an hour or two.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
我要澄清一下 所谓"完工"
Can we verify that "finished"
让我们可以在厨房♥里做饭 意思是天花板不会裸♥露♥
for us to cook in this kitchen is no ceiling tile?
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表