剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
What is all this shit?
那是纤维玻璃罐
That's the fibreglass tank.
那是罐内塌掉的隔板
That's the baffle that has collapsed inside.
过来 杰里米 看看下面那些洞
Go on over, Jeremy, and have a look down 'em holes.
看下面
You have a look down there.
我的天 我知道
Oh my fucking... I know!
难以置信 天哪
Unbelievable. Oh, God.
我♥操♥ 伙计
Fuck me, man.
我去 问题主要出在油脂身上
A lot of the problem with this is grease.
你闻到的就是油脂的气味
That's what you can smell, grease.
那股刺鼻的气味 对
Is that what that is, that sharpness?
油脂 我闻着像是屎味
Grease? That smells like shit to me.
很可能就是油脂的重量压塌了
That's probably what's collapsed the baffle inside, the weight.
里面的隔板 隔板是什么
What's a baffle? The weight of it.
将粪便和水隔开的板子
It separates the shit from the water.
他在把油脂抽出来吗 是的
Is he pumping it out now? Yeah.
抽到你们的罐车里 是的
And that's going in your wagon up there? Yeah.
我们得在里面铺设新的管道 让它恢复正常使用
We're gonna put some new pipes in it to make it work again.
好的
Okay.
别忘了 这是上世纪 60或70年代修建的
You gotta bear in mind this was the sixties or seventies.
建成之后从未清理过
Never been cleaned out a touch.
也就是说 油脂和粪便已经堆积了
That's been collecting grease and shit for...
自从80年代酒吧开张以来 但罐子的年代更久远
Since the pub opened in the eighties. But the tank was here beforehand.
五十多年了 是的
Fifty-odd years. Yeah.
看 有人把这个掉进去了 有人把这个掉进厕所了
Oh, look. Somebody's dropped it down the bog.
说不定还能用 他说"说不定还能用"
It might still work. "It might still work," he said!
我们有新手♥机♥了 我的老天爷
We've got a new telephone! Oh my fucking God.
不 我不信
No, no, no, I don't believe it.
我去
Shit.
他在那里面 那个人在那里面
He's in there. That man is in there.
是的
Yes!
他怎么呼吸 他明天要去度假
How does he breathe? He's going on holiday tomorrow.
明天他要去希腊
He's going to Greece tomorrow.
但麻烦的是 他明天要去希腊
But the trouble is- He's going to Greece tomorrow!
对 他身上的油脂臭味会持续一个礼拜 会被人嘲笑的
Yeah, and he'll stink of grease for a week now.
他本来可以干任何一行
So he could have done any job in the world.
是的 但他偏偏选了这一行
Yeah. But he went, "No."
我们跟大粪打了一辈子交道了
But we've been in the shit all our life.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. You all right?
我的处境比你好多了
Well, I'm better than you.
要不要进来看看 不要
Coming in? Yeah, yeah...
幸亏我太胖了 嗯
I'm too fat, mercifully.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
伙计们 你们太棒了 非常了不起的工作
Guys, you're amazing. Amazing, amazing work.
很好 老大
There you go, boss.
接下来的几天
Over the following days,
酒吧的工地上 都是一派热火朝天的景象
work on the pub continued at an industrious pace.
但现在这里又脏又破 不是吗
But it is a shitty shithole at the moment, isn't it?
在各种各样的工人当中
And in amongst all the manual labour,
苏在试着找一个主厨 好的 如果工人还在的话
Sue tried to find a chef... Cooking...
而丽莎去买♥♥家具了
And Lisa went shopping for furniture.
我超级喜欢法国小酒馆的桌子
I'm a big fan of the French bistrot table.
这个基座不错 可以在上面放一块大理石
This is a nice base as well. We could get a piece of marble on there, couldn't we?
天哪 你太宠我了 看看这个
Gosh, what are you doing to me? Look at this.
与此同时 我得为 新买♥♥的母牛准备增肥饲料
I, meanwhile, had to prepare the bulking-up diet for the new cows,
这意味着 我得先去一趟豪客斯通啤酒厂
which first of all meant a trip over to the Hawkstone brewery.
这些有多重
And how much do these weigh?
将近一吨♥
Nearly a ton.
酿酒师马克 已将一些适用的原料装箱了
...where Mark the brewer had boxed up some suitable ingredients.
这些箱子中装的东西
So what we've got in each of these
叫做酒糟
is what's called brewer's grain.
这是酿酒过程中产生的废料
And that's a waste product from the brewery.
这箱有半吨♥ 那箱也是半吨♥
Half a ton in this one, half a ton in that one.
然后把酒糟拿去喂母牛
And then you take that over and feed it to the cows.
这就形成了一种循环
And there's a circularity then.
拿废料喂母牛
So waste product feeds cows,
母牛长胖 母牛在地里大便
cows get fat, cows shit on field,
地里种植大麦 再将大麦运回这里酿成啤酒
grow barley in field, bring it back here, make it into beer.
太有可持续性了
It's just so sustainable.
我简直就是 穿着长筒雨靴的格蕾塔·通贝里
I'm basically Greta Thunberg but in wellies.
回到农场 我跟副主厨卡莱布会合
Back at the farm, I met up with sous-chef Kaleb,
开始为母牛们制♥作♥大餐
so we could start making the cows their mega meals.
将这个跟去年由于品质不够好
So this mixed up with the barley
没卖♥♥出去的大麦混合 然后搅拌
that we couldn't sell last year 'cause it wasn't good enough for beer.
搅拌 然后加入糖蜜 对
Literally roll that, though. Roll it. And then molasses. Yeah.
为了增加甜味 为了让它们觉得好吃
For that treacly taste. To make this stuff palatable for them. Yeah.
然后加入制♥作♥植物油时产生的废料
And then the waste product from making our vegetable oil.
对
Yeah.
或者 你听听这个主意怎么样
Or... How's this for an idea:
何不每天为它们买♥♥威瑟斯本的早餐
why don't we just buy them a Wetherspoons' breakfast every day?
为了把奶牛餐饮服务办起来
In order to get the cow catering underway,
查理预订了一台超级大的 乡村版Magimix食品加工机
Charlie had ordered in a giant rural Magimix.
你好
Hiya. How're you doing, mate?
你好 我叫詹姆斯
Yeah, good. How are you? James.
嗨 我叫杰里米 你好 我叫詹姆斯 你好
Hi, there. Jeremy. How are you? James. How are you doing?
它就像一台巨型吸尘器
So it's like a big hoover.
把大麦吸进去
Suck your barley in,
把油菜籽吸进去 嗯 搅拌均匀 全都进到中♥央♥
suck your rape meal in, mixes it all up, then it all goes in the centre.
在那里面搅拌
Oh, it mixes it in there?
是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我还准备了矿物质和糖蜜 一起加进去
And then I've got minerals and molasses to go in as well.
看着好有满足感
That is so satisfying.
我可以玩上一天
I could do this all day.
要不要拿开一点 好的
Shall I break it up a bit? Yeah.
我好喜欢用罐车做饭这个点子
I love the idea of cooking with a lorry.
戈登·拉姆齐 马可·皮尔·怀特
Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White,
安格斯牛排馆 他们不会用罐车做饭
Angus Steakhouse, they don't cook with lorries.
做好了
And there it is.
牛饲料
Cow food.
到了下午晚些时候的喂牛时间 我们加入酒糟
At feeding time, later that afternoon, we added in the brewer's grain...
像这样撒在上面
You just sprinkle that over the top like this.
晚餐上桌了
And dinner was served.
你们好 奶牛们 来吧
Moo cows! This is it.
香喷喷
Mmm! Delicious!
你看
Look!
没错 看啊 吃光它
Yes, look at that. Eat it up.
你看
Look! Look!
加了糖蜜之后 多好吃啊
How delicious is that with the molasses in it?
我已经看到它们越长越肥了
I can see them getting fatter and fatter.
它们很爱吃 你看 它们确实非常爱吃
They love it, look. They really do love it.
酒吧那边 几乎所有 能走的地方都无处落脚
Over at the pub, nearly every surface you could walk on was out of bounds.
于是我出去清理灌木丛了
So I headed outside to clear the undergrowth
和我最喜爱的同伴一起
with my favourite companion.
好样的
There you go!
没错 情绪抚慰组又回来了
Yes! The emotional support unit is back!
而且它饿了
And he's hungry.
只可惜我的心理治疗 被苏和瑞秋打断了
Sadly though, my therapy session was cut short by Sue and Rachel
她们说有急事要找我谈
who called me in for an urgent chat.
任务清单的第一项
Well, first on our list,
用遮阳伞把木平台遮住
covering the deck with some jumbrellas.
大约40分钟之前就该下订单了
We needed to sign it off about forty minutes ago
这样才能保证遮阳伞及时
to guarantee the jumbrellas arriving in time.
送达 要多少钱 是那种巨型遮阳伞吗
How much are the jumbrellas? These are the big umbrellas, yeah?
是的 用三把超大的遮阳伞 遮住整个木平台
Yeah, three enormous umbrellas to cover the entire deck.
嗯
Yeah?
大约要四万英镑
Approximately £40,000.
包括电动配件 照明
Including electrics, lighting,
如果未来用上三相电 也不会过时
future proofing, ready for three-phase if we ever get it.
我们跟阿兰谈过了 但是没谈安装的事
We have spoken to Alan about it, but not installation.
不好意思 你们把我说糊涂了
Sorry. You're saying words.
三把遮阳伞要四万英镑
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表