剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
克拉克森的农场
第29集 终局
时间来到了五月中旬
It was now the middle of May
尽管迪丽斯库阿特农场 显得一切都很美好
and although everything appeared to be wonderful at Diddly Squat Farm,
我关于买♥♥一个酒吧 并在八月银行假期之前开业的梦想
my dream of buying a pub and getting it open by the August Bank Holiday
却正在变得遥不可及
was slipping away.
(马蹄铁 母猪与猪)
我的办公室看起来就像 温斯顿·丘吉尔地堡里的作战室
My office looked like the war room from Winston Churchill's bunker.
(拳击兔 福克斯旅馆 马车与马)
这是马车与马酒吧
There's the Coach & Horses.
不过 贴满四面墙壁的
But instead of Nazi tank divisions,
不是纳粹的坦克师 而是当地正在出♥售♥的酒吧
my walls were plastered with photographs of local hostelries that were up for sale.
这些酒吧都存在问题
There's something wrong with all of them.
这个"安静的女人" 不是真正的酒吧
Erm, oh yeah, there's The Quiet Woman. Not really a pub.
不是我想要的 这个"拳击兔"有点太小了
It's not really what I want. That! The Boxing Hare, is slightly too small.
"麦瑞莫斯"有点太大了 还有哪里
Merrymouth, slightly too big. Where else are we?
"克利夫顿公爵"交通不便
Duke at Clifton's got access problems
还有一家酒吧名不副实 它叫"风车"
and another pub that isn't quite as good as The Windmill.
(风车)
但是 我会花一大笔钱买♥♥一处
But would I spend what is a very considerable amount of money
野合场所吗
on a dogging site?
(花♥园♥ 野餐区)
我得说 "来吧 家人们 来享受新鲜的农场美食"
I'll say, "Come on, families. Come and enjoy this farm-fresh food.
"别在意车里那对情侣"
Excuse that couple in the Austin Maestro there."
太让人头疼了
It's so annoying.
如果能让西牛津郡区议会
If we could get West Oxfordshire District Council
放弃将这里划为野餐区域
to lose the picnic site, declassify it,
那就太好了
that's perfect.
但这毕竟是西牛津郡区议会
But it's West Oxfordshire District Council.
我很不情愿地让查理寻找更多选择
Reluctantly, I asked Charlie to find more options...
并在接下来的几天埋头干农活
And spent the next couple of days doing farmering jobs.
你是说 由于引擎罩是电动的
What you're saying is because the bonnet is electric
对 手刹也是电动的
and the handbrake is electric... Yeah.
所以必须有一块备用电池 是的
There has to be a secondary battery? Yes.
就是备用电池出了问题 没错
And that's what went wrong? That's what went wrong.
大部分工作都是例行公事
Most of the chores were pretty routine...
不过 每年的这个时候
But, at this time of year,
总是有一项工作让我满怀期待
there's always one I really look forward to.
就是今天
Today is the day!
奶牛们 你们要出去了
Cows, you're going out.
一直是冬天
It's been winter, winter, winter, winter, winter,
冬天 夏天来了
winter, winter, summer.
我知道 太神奇了 没有春天
I know, amazing. No spring.
缺了春天
Missed spring. Summer!
进去 来吧 进去
In you go. Get in.
上去
Get on.
今天是自♥由♥日
Today is Freedom Day!
老天 你看 多美啊
God, it's just... Look how beautiful everything looks.
没错 太美了 让我又开始庆幸 自己生活在英格兰了
I know. It's perfect. Just makes me happy to live in England.
你看那个 看这个
Look at that. Look at this.
有意思的是
Now, what's interesting is...
卡莱布说 如果不趁现在把奶牛赶到这里
Kaleb was saying if we don't get them out there like now, these cows,
这些草就会长得太高
this grass will be too long for them,
我完全无法理解
which I can't understand at all.
怎么会有草长得太高的问题
I don't know how grass could be too long.
杰哥
G-Dog!
每次见到杰哥出来活动 我都很开心
Always nice to see the G-Dog out and about.
准备好了吗 好了
Right, are we ready? I sure am.
好了 奶牛们
Right, cows.
出来吧 开心点 你们开心我也开心
Come on, be excited. It makes me happy when you're excited.
来吧 你出来了 看啊
Hey-up! You're out, you're out. Look at that!
太美妙了
Beautiful.
那种声音 听
Oh, that sound! Listen, listen.
虽然它们没有翩翩起舞或者撒欢
Well, they may not have danced and run around,
这已经让人很满足了
but that's quite satisfying.
回到院子里
Back at the yard...
直着倒
Straight. Straight.
我让卡莱布解释一下草的问题
Whoa! I asked Kaleb to explain the grass issue.
我还是不明白 为什么草长高了它们就不吃了
'Cause I still don't understand why they won't eat long grass.
基本上 羊喜欢吃这么高的草 这么高 嗯
No, it's basically the sheep like it like this long.
奶牛喜欢用舌头缠住草 把草拔起来
Cows like it like this so they can get their tongue round it
从而获得最多的营养 嗯
and pull it out and get the most nutrition out of it.
如果草长到这么高 营养就会跑到下面
If it gets to here, the plant nutrition is down here.
顶端开始结籽 没有多少营养
The top is bulking to get to seed, and there's no nutrition in that really.
奶牛明白这一点 懂了吗
And the cow knows, if that makes sense.
好吧 说真的 它们很清楚自己在做什么
Well, that is, honestly, they're properly into it.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
放完奶牛后
With the last of the cows freed...
它们来了
And there they are!
我们接着放山羊
We moved on to releasing the goats...
不过先要给它们讲讲规矩
Who first needed a bit of a lecture.
我们打算这样 不用电围栏把你们圈起来
Now, what we're going to do, instead of using an electric fence to keep you in,
而是给你们带上电子项圈
we're going to fit each of you with an electrical collar.
一旦你们靠近我划定的边界
And then, if you go near the end of the boundary I've prescribed,
会有报♥警♥声提醒你们正在靠近边界
you'll receive an audible warning that you are approaching the boundary.
如果你们仍然坚持要逃跑
And if you continue to persist with your escape attempt,
你们会受到电击
you will receive an electric shock.
所以我建议你们听到报♥警♥声就回头
So I suggest when you get your audible warning, you turn around
回到我划定的区域
and head back into the area that I have prescribed.
听懂了吗
Are you with me?
很顺利
That went well.
哇
Whoa!
好了 别动
Now, stand still.
你搞定一头羊了吗 是的
Have you managed to get one on? Yep.
别啃我的衬衫
Don't eat my shirt. Don't eat my shirt.
给它们戴好项圈后 我们出发前往山羊草场
With the collars fitted, we headed off to the goat field
路上 我为丽莎讲解了 项圈的工作原理
and on the way, I gave Lisa a TED talk about how they worked.
它们会探测到一颗卫星 嗯
They detect a satellite. Yeah?
然后我告诉卫星 它们的草场在什么地方
And then I tell the satellite where their field is.
如果它们走出了边界 它们就会被
And if they stray outside those boundaries, they get an...
见鬼
Oh, shit.
那棵树正好种在
That's the tree that's been planted.
我要去的地方
Right where I need to go.
该死
Fucking hell.
什么树 你认识吉尔吧
What tree? You know Jill?
认识
Oh, yes.
好吧 我来解释一下 我们有一位邻居
Okay, just to explain. There's one of our neighbours who...
两条平毛寻回犬
Two lovely flat-coat labs.
她很可爱 她养了两条可爱的拉布拉多犬
She's lovely. She had two lovely labradors and was in a mobility scooter.
她骑一辆电动踏板车 每天沿着那条小路跑上跑下的
And she came up and down the footpath every day...
每天跑四趟
I don't know, four times a day.
她的一条狗死了 她问我能不能把狗埋在我的农场
One of her dogs died and she said, "Would it be okay if I buried it in
因为它喜欢那里
on your farm, 'cause it loved it there?"
我答应了 然后她想种一棵树 已经种了
And I said yes. And she wanted to plant a tree, which she has done...
就种在
exactly in...
该死
Oh, fuck.
那些山羊会啃掉那棵树
That's in a really bad... Oh, the goats are going to eat the tree.
它们会啃掉那棵树
They're going to eat the tree.
老天 杰里米
Jesus, Jeremy.
(凯伊 爱星达捣蛋鬼)
Bollocks.
(自♥由♥奔跑吧)
可恶 学校会教你数学 科学和代数
They teach you maths and science and algebra at school.
却不会教你
They don't teach you what to do
如果有人把他们的狗 埋在你的农场里
when somebody has buried their dog on your farm,
你需要把狗的墓碑挪走时 你该怎么办
and you need to move the dog's gravestone.
嗯
Hmm...
不过 现在我需要开动全部脑力
Right now, though, I needed all my brain power
让山羊项圈进入工作状态
to make the goat collars work.
因为我得下载一个应用
Because, I had to download an app
让太阳能项圈连上卫星
that allowed the solar-powered collars to speak to the satellite.
然后画出隐形围栏的边界
And then, draw up the lines of their invisible perimeter fence.
我们把边界放在这里 对吧
We're gonna put the satellite line across there. Yeah? Yeah.
我刚刚费尽气力搞完这些
And, just as I finished battling through all that,
牧羊女莉齐来了
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表