剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Why would I leave?
我为什么要离开?
Okay.
好
You are the glory and pride of Satan.
你是撒旦的荣耀和骄傲
The face of the Hell-bound hordes.
地狱大军的脸面
I love you, Rosalind.
我爱你 罗莎琳
That's my truth.
这是我的真心话
I love you too, Harvey Kinkle.
我也爱你 哈维·金克尔
Strike down your enemies by tooth and by claw,
用牙齿和手掌击溃你的敌人
and bathe your skin in their blood.
在他们的血液中沐浴
We brought Dr. Cee's, um, cocoon from the store.
我们从书店把犬博士的茧带过来了
He's downstairs ready for you, if you want to say goodbye.
他就在楼下 如果你想跟他道别的话
Dr. Cee?
犬博士?
Hilda.
希尔达?
I thought... I thought I murdered you!
我还以为我杀了你!
Oh, well, nearly, but not quite, my love.
差点吧 但没完全杀死 亲爱的
I must have been saving you to eat later, hey?
我肯定是想着以后再吃你 对吧?
Oh, here's hoping.
但愿是吧
Every queen must be made battle-ready.
每个女王必须做好战斗的准备
Every girl must prepare for war.
每个女孩必须做好应对战争的准备
Prudence, what is it?
普鲁登斯 出什么事了?
What's the matter?
你怎么了?
We, uh...
我们…
we found Dorcas
安布罗斯 我们在学院的一个柜子里
butchered in a cupboard at the Academy, Ambrose.
发现了被杀害的多尔卡丝
By Agatha's hand, no doubt.
凶手一定是阿加莎
Oh, no.
不
You know, I can't help but to think that...
其实 我一直忍♥不住在想
if I had killed Blackwood in Scotland when I had the chance,
如果我当时趁机在苏格兰 杀死布莱克伍德
all this calamity could have been avoided.
这些伤亡就不会发生
But you wouldn't let me, would you?
但你当时不让我那么做 对吧?
I am so sorry.
我真的为你感到遗憾
As am I.
我也是
Gird your loins,
挺胸收腹
let nothing touch you,
不要让任何东西碰到你
let no man hold power over you.
不要让任何人操控你
What are you now, if not the Church of Night?
那你们现在信什么 如果不是暗夜教堂的话?
The Order of Hecate, worshiping the three-in-one.
我们奉赫卡忒之命 敬拜三位一体
Zelda...
塞尔达…
there's an even darker force on the horizon, I fear.
恐怕这世上还有更黑暗的势力
A sense of sa ki mal lingers in the air.
我在空气中闻到了邪恶的气息
We must harness your coven's maternal pouvoir for protection,
我们必须利用你所在的女巫集♥会♥的 母性力量寻求保护
and prepare them for war.
然后让他们做好应战的准备
Am I to take it that means you'll be staying on?
这是不是说明你会留下来?
Only if I am welcome, ma chérie.
亲爱的 除非我在这里受欢迎
And when they cry out for mercy,
他们哭泣着乞求怜悯时
the Morningstar must show them none.
晨星必须毫不留情
What are you so sad about?
你为何事伤心难过?
Didn't you hear we won?
你没听说我们赢了吗?
Yes, but not everyone survived, Nicholas.
听说了 但不是所有人都免于一死 尼古拉斯
I'm sorry, Nicky.
抱歉 尼克
It's just without my sisters, I've just never felt so...
只是没了我的姐妹 我从未感觉如此…
Alone.
孤独
Same.
我也是
Your crown and throne await you.
你的王冠和王位在等着你
First Lady of Pandemonium, maiden of shadows.
群魔城的第一女士 暗影少女
Behold the Queen...
地狱女王
Sabrina Morningstar.
晨星萨布丽娜
Well, I'll get started on something.
我还是先说几句吧
Let's... I mean, let's have a lovely family dinner,
但是 我是说 不如我们 全家一起吃晚餐
favorite dishes only?
只有我们最喜欢的菜?
It won't be the same without Sabrina, will it?
萨布丽娜不在 一切都不一样了 对吧?
Aunt Zee, do you really think I'd miss a family dinner?
塞姑姑 你真以为我会错过 家庭晚餐吗?
Sabrina, what are you doing here?
萨布丽娜 你怎么来了?
What about your responsibilities in Hell?
你在地狱的职责怎么办?
Your destiny?
你的命运呢?
I changed my mind. Who wants to deal with all that meshugas?
我改主意了 谁想天天面对那个烂摊子?
I thought you did.
我还以为你想
You certainly tried hard enough to win the throne.
你为了赢得王位 确实费了不少周折
A part of me did want to be Queen, but another part of me thought,
我有点想当女王 但我又想:
"I'm a teenager."
“我还是个少女”
I want to be a teenager here in Greendale
我想在格林代尔的巴克斯特高中
at Baxter High and the Academy.
和学院当个普通的少女
Oh, besides, all our business with Hell is done.
还有 我们跟地狱再无关联了
It's not like we'll be crossing paths with those guys again, right?
我们以后再也不会 跟那些人打交道了 对吗?
Oh, Lucifer, Lilith, Caliban, who needs them?
路西法、丽莉丝、卡利班 谁需要他们呢?
Yeah, good point.
对 你说得很有道理
I'm going to go wash up for dinner.
我去洗漱一下 准备吃晚餐
Cousin...
表妹…
you've been lying about something. I just don't know what.
你在撒谎 虽然我不知道是什么
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
You've been acting strangely lately,
你最近表现很奇怪
saying things, knowing things that you couldn't know.
说一些或者知道一些 你不该知道的事
Even amidst of all this insanity,
在这一切疯狂中
you are the one thing that feels truly off to me.
我认为你才是最不正常的
I don't think you gave up the throne at all, did you?
你并没有放弃王位 对吧?
I wasn't lying, I'm not the Queen of Hell...
我没撒谎 我不是地狱女王
...but also...
但同时…
I am.
我也是
Well, what have you gone and done now?
你是怎么做到的?
Shouldn't we merge or something?
那我们不该合为一体吗?
Ambrose would say so, yes, but I have a supes crazy idea.
安布罗斯或许会这么说 对 但我有个更疯狂的主意
I think I just had the same one.
我想我跟你想的一样
That shouldn't even be possible.
不可能啊
If you never fulfilled your role and freed yourself in the first place,
如果你从未完成自己的使命 解放了自己
the fact that there are two of you... You have created a time paradox.
然后现在有两个你… 你创造了一个时空矛盾
Cool.
真酷
No, not cool, not at all.
不 一点都不酷
No, the ramifications of this are horrifying at best.
不 你这种行为会导致 最为严重的后果
But it worked. She's her, I'm me.
但这招起作用了 她是她 我是我
We both got what we wanted.
我们都得到了自己想要的东西
Don't you see? This solves everything.
你不明白吗?这解决了一切问题
I can finally be a Spellman and a Morningstar.
我终于既可以当斯佩尔曼家的人 也能当晨星家的人了
What happens when the aunties find out
万一我们姑姑发现
there are two of you? -Aunties have never been to Hell,
有两个你呢? -她们从未去过地狱
so there's zero chance of that happening.
所以根本不会发现
What happens when the Dark Lord discovers?
万一黑魔王发现他有两个女儿呢?
He's such a narcissist, he won't even notice.
他太自负了 估计都不会注意到
Lilith notices everything!
丽莉丝能发现一切!
Lilith could be a problem, yep.
丽莉丝可能会是个问题 对
Right, cousin, so, um... just so I'm clear,
好吧 表妹 让我确定一下
you're saying that there are two of you. So, if you're here,
你是说存在两个你 所以如果你在这里
then that means she's...
那说明另一个你…
I must say, that was delicious, Hilda.
不得不说 晚餐非常美味 希尔达
Well, thank you.
谢谢
So nice to have things back to normal again.
一切恢复正常 真是太好了
Not that they'll stay that way for long in Greendale.
这种正常在格林代尔维持不了多久的
Just you wait.
你们等着瞧吧
Everything has consequences, and there are always loose ends.
万事都有后果 不管做什么总会有疏漏
Have a little faith, Ambrose.
有点信心嘛 安布罗斯
Sometimes the cosmos just sorts itself out.
有时候宇宙能自己解决问题
Does anyone have room for pie?
谁还能吃得下馅饼?
Yes. -Yes.
我能 -我能
Yes, yes, yes.
我能
And one of those delicious potatoes.
还有最好吃的土豆
Come, children, under the starry abyss of night,
过来 孩子们 在布满星星的暗夜深渊中
we shall commit our atrocity.
我们要实施自己的暴行了
Agatha, the egg.
阿加莎 把蛋拿来
I call upon the eldritch terrors in the name of the Void.
我以虚空世界的名义 呼唤恶灵惊悚
Hear the birth cries of this abomination
请聆听这份憎恨出生时的哭泣
and tear through the skin of reality.
撕开现实的皮肤
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表