剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Yes, well, perhaps we should start talking again, Sabrina...
对 或许我们应该 再次对彼此坦诚相待了 萨布丽娜
being a family again.
再次成为一家人
I've missed you.
我一直都很想你
And if my hunch is correct, and they usually are,
如果我的直觉没错 一般来说都是不会出错的
when Hilda rises from the Cain Pit, she'll be her old self again,
希尔达从该隐坟地复活后 她还会是老样子
not that spider monstrosity I shot in the bookstore.
而不是我在书店里打死的那只怪物
How long do you reckon before she awakens?
你觉得她还要多久才能醒来?
Shan't be too much longer now.
应该不会太久了
In fact, I'm going to go wait in the parlor.
其实 我打算去门廊那里等着
And tonight, we shall dine as a family.
今晚 我们全家人一起吃饭
Well done, both of you.
你们俩今天都很棒
And as soon as your Aunt Hilda comes back to us,
等你们希尔达姑姑一回来
we'll return to the Academy and prepare for the upcoming battle.
我们就去学院 为即将到来的大战做准备
No, Salem, I have to do this for my own good.
不 塞勒姆 为了我自己好 我必须这么做
Prudence said to carve my name on this one, Nick's on the other,
普鲁登斯说把我的名字刻在这根上 尼克的名字刻在另一根上
then I just burn the wick, and all my feelings for him are gone.
然后我只需点燃灯芯 我对他所有的感情就会消失了
Our cords cut.
我们的感情会被切断
Yes, of course, Nick, who else?
没错 当然是尼克 不然还有谁?
Harvey?
哈维?
No. I mean, I'll always love Harvey, but I don't think I still...
不 我是说 我一直都很爱哈维 但不觉得自己还…
I don't wanna hurt Roz.
我不想伤害罗兹
I don't wanna hurt Harvey.
我也不想伤害哈维
It's better safe than sorry.
这样总比将来后悔强
Oh, at last.
终于回来了
Hilda.
希尔达
Witches, all of them.
女巫 她们全是女巫
Witches.
女巫
Lilith?
丽莉丝?
This is for Adam.
这一枪是为了亚当
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表