剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Reinforcements, anyway.
就是拉来援军
Send out a distress signal, SOS, you know, to other wayward witches.
向其他任性的巫师发出求救信♥号♥♥
A summoning spell to assemble the disenfranchised hedge witches.
施召唤咒语召集那些 被剥夺权利的劣等女巫
I doubt we have the power to enact such a ritual.
我都怀疑我们是否还有巫力 举♥行♥这种仪式
Actually, auntie, there might be a way.
其实 姑姑 或许有一个办法
The stones buried beneath our clearing, we could use them to amplify our energies,
埋在森林下面的那些石块 我们可以用它们增强自己的巫力
enhance a distress signal.
增强求救信♥号♥♥
To reinforce our numbers.
召集更多救援人员
Fortify our covens that we might stand a chance against the pagans.
增强女巫集♥会♥的力量 这样我们就有可能跟异教♥徒♥对峙
It is a long shot.
但成功的可能性很低
But it could be our very last hope, Ambrose.
但这可能是我们 最后一线希望了 安布罗斯
But we need to be quick about it.
我们必须要快
How could you possibly know what a spider feels?
你怎么会知道蜘蛛的感觉?
What took you so long, princess?
你怎么才来 公主?
Caliban? How did you get here so fast?
卡利班 你怎么到得比我还早?
The time stone. Did you not see it?
时间石 你没看到吗?
I think so.
应该没看到
Time stone.
时间石
That's what that was.
原来那块石头是时间石啊
All you have to do is touch it.
你只需触摸它一下
Good to know for my return trip,
那我知道怎么回去了
since they confiscated my canteen of time water.
既然他们没收了我的时间水
There is no escaping this forsaken place
你是没办法逃离这块被遗弃之地
or Pilate's perverse passion play.
或本丢·彼拉变♥态♥的受难游戏的
Every hundred years or so, someone like you comes along,
每隔个一百年 就会有像你这样的人过来
hoping to steal Pilate's bowl.
想偷走本丢·彼拉多之盆
A few even catch sight of it as they breathe their last.
有几个人在最后咽气时甚至看到了它
But they all die here.
但他们都死在了这里
Lucky bastards!
真是幸运的混♥蛋♥!
I, Barabbas, never die.
我 巴拉巴 就永远死不了
It's my curse. I'm doomed, just like Pilate,
这是我的诅咒 我的命数 就像本丢一样
to repeat this day of infamy over and over and over again.
日复一日地重复这种恶行
Centurion, too...
百夫长也一样
doomed, like us to perform to a crowd long since vanished.
受到了诅咒 就像我们 对着早就消失的人群表演
Pilate could end it, break the cycle, but he won't.
彼拉多可以结束这一切 打破这个循环 但他不肯
Barabbas, what do you mean,
巴拉巴 你刚才说
"catch sight of the bowl as they breathe their last"?
“他们在最后咽气时甚至看到了它” 是什么意思?
How? When?
他们怎么看到的?何时看到的?
After Pontius Pilate pardons me, as he always does,
本丢·彼拉多赦免我之后 他总是这样
and condemns you both to die, as he always does...
就会判处你们俩死刑 这也是他的习惯
he'll wash his hands in the bowl.
他会在那个盆里洗手
Wash his hands of your fate,
洗去你们的命运
and you'll be crucified.
你们就会被钉死在十字架上
He scrubs his hands bloody, but the stains,
然后他擦去手上的血迹 但一些血渍
they never go away.
它们是怎么都洗不掉的
That's it, then.
就是这样
When he's washing his hands, that's my chance to get the bowl.
他洗手之时 就是我拿到那个盆的机会
Not if I get there first.
如果我没有先拿到的话
You suck, Caliban!
你逊毙了 卡利班!
This sub taken from the Netflix, Improve by @RYANLAUN
该译本取自Netflix官方译本 由@RYANLAUN合成并添加特效
You aspire to be king, but you cheated last time.
你立志成为国王 但你上次作弊了
Even a king of Hell must have some dignity.
就连地狱之王也应该有点自尊吧
Some honor.
一些荣誉感
Oh, hey, Carl, look. It's the new kid.
卡尔 看啊 是那个新来的孩子
Hey, new kid.
嗨 新来的
Give me back my cap, dude.
老兄 把帽子还给我
For real, I'm warning you.
我是认真的 我警告你
Oh, shit, Carl.
该死 卡尔
New kid's talking like he's actually gonna do something.
这个新来的说话口气很大嘛
All thieves shall pay in blood in wormy beds of putrid mud.
所有窃贼都会以血偿债 被腐泥里的食人蛀虫啃噬
What the hell, Billy?
怎么回事 比利?
Hey, Theo. Is the new kid with you?
嗨 西奥 这个新来的跟你是一起的吗?
Yeah.
对
So give him his cap and back off!
赶紧把帽子还给他 然后滚蛋!
Sorry, new kid. We didn't know.
对不起了 新来的 我们并不知道
Bye, guys.
再见了 两位
Anyways... -Yeah.
总之… -对
Wow.
天啊
Tough guy, huh?
你倒是个厉害角色
So, uh...
那么…
those guys are cool with you?
那些人对你没意见?
Yeah, they're...
对 他们…
they're getting better.
他们在慢慢接受
They were definitely a lot less cool when I started transitioning.
我刚开始转变的时候 他们当然不像现在态度这么好
But your dad's cool with it, right?
但你♥爸♥没边没问题 对吧?
He was hesitant...
他最初有些…
at first.
犹豫
My friends were amazing from the very beginning.
我的朋友们从一开始就很支持
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, they, uh...
对 他们…
they seem really great.
他们看起来人都很好
What about your family?
你家人呢?
They, uh...
他们…
they are who they are.
他们就是那样啦
Are you gonna drink that?
你要喝那饮料吗?
Prisoners!
犯人!
The punishment for trespassing in Golgotha is 100 lashes.
擅闯各各他要受100下鞭刑
You may choose who receives them.
你们可以商量一下谁来受刑
I'll take the lashes.
我来吧
What?
什么?
Why? -You're the Queen of Hell.
为什么? -你是地狱女王
I will not have you debased in such a way.
我不能让人那么羞辱你
You see, I do have honor.
瞧 我还是有些荣誉感的
Also, I'm made of clay, remember?
而且 我是泥土做的 记得吗?
What? So the lashes won't hurt you?
那又如何?鞭子伤不到你吗?
No, they'll hurt, they just won't draw blood.
不 我还是会疼 不过不会流血
Besides, you're too cute for scars.
而且 你细皮嫩肉的 有了伤疤不好看
Your lover's sacrifice is noble but pointless.
你爱人的牺牲很高尚 但毫无意义
He's not my lover.
他不是我的爱人
It's always the same.
从来都是这样
First, the imprisonment, then the lashings.
先是囚禁 然后施鞭刑
I am pardoned whilst you are condemned.
我被赦免 你们却被处死
Would that it could be the other way around.
要是能反过来该多好
Barabbas...
巴拉巴…
what happens when you're pardoned?
你如果被赦免 然后会怎样?
Tell me exactly.
跟我原原本本地说清楚
We humble ourselves before you.
我们臣服于你们
We forsake our former coven to join you, oh, powerful pagans.
我们决定丢弃之前的女巫集♥会♥ 加入你们 万能的异教♥徒♥们
Welcome, children.
欢迎你们 孩子
As his time approaches, the Green Man, the oldest of the gods,
随着降临的时刻越来越接近 绿神 众神之神
will need ever more nourishment.
会比以往任何时候都更需要营养
And what better sustenance than witches' blood!
还有什么养分比得上巫师的血!
Elspeth!
埃尔斯佩斯!
Should I hunt him down and kill him?
要不要我追过去 把他杀了?
No!
不用!
Let him go and tell his coven what happened here today.
让他回去告诉他的女巫集♥会♥ 今天在这里发生的事
Traitorous children.
叛变的孩子
All the Sons and Daughters of Night deserve death for how they treated me,
所有的暗夜之子和暗夜之女 都不得好死 因为他们那样对我
abandoned me.
并抛弃了我
And the mortals too.
还有那些凡人
Citizens of Judea.
犹太的公民们
It is in my power to pardon one of these three criminals.
我有权力赦免 这三名罪犯中的其中一名
Who will it be?
谁会被赦免呢?
Barabbas!
巴拉巴! -巴拉巴
The thief, Barabbas?
窃贼巴拉巴?
Or one of the foreigners?
还是这两个异乡人中的一个?
Barabbas!
巴拉巴!
So be it.
那就赦免他吧
Barabbas is pardoned!
我赦免巴拉巴!
As for the foreigners,
至于这两个异乡人
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表