剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
any demon worth his salt can smell mortal flesh a mile away.
不然有点本事的恶魔 都能在几里之外闻到你们
Come on.
快
Let's go.
我们走吧
So it's a friend's flat,
这是我一个朋友的公♥寓♥
but she lets me stay here while I'm on holiday.
但她让我度假期间住在这里
It isn't much, but...
虽然不怎么大 但是…
No, no, this is fine, Ms. Dubois.
不 这公♥寓♥不错 都伯瓦女士
More than fine.
而且是非常不错
Now, I know it's early and we just met, Mr. Wood, but fancy a drink?
我知道天还早 而且我们刚刚认识 伍德先生 但你想喝一杯吗?
Please.
乐意之至
What's your pleasure?
你喜欢喝什么?
Scotch...
苏格兰威士忌…
with ice.
加冰的
I'm sorry, Father.
抱歉 父亲
We're all out of ice.
没有冰块了
You have led us on quite the merry chase around the world.
你真是让我们满世界好找啊
You scoundrel.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Where are they? Where have you hidden my brother and sister?
他们在哪?你把我弟弟妹妹藏哪了?
If you kill me, they'll never be found.
你要是杀了我 就永远都找不到他们
Quite the contrary.
恰恰相反
We can easily extract that information from your corpse using necromancy.
我们用死灵术很容易 就把这信息从你尸体里提取出来
My dearest Prudence, please, you're my daughter.
我最亲爱的普鲁登斯 拜托了 你可是我女儿
I love you.
我爱你
I forgive you this trespass.
我原谅你这次的大逆不道
What a pitiful waste the two of you are.
你们两个可怜的废物
You'll never find him.
你们永远找不到他的
He's your superior in all ways.
他永远都胜你一筹
Sweet Satan.
我的撒旦
One of Blackwood's Judas boys wearing a glamour.
一个被布莱克伍德蛊惑的代理人
Then he deserved death, as my hated father does.
那他就该死 我那被人憎恶的父亲也是
We keep using the same tricks against each other.
我们反复对彼此使用同样的伎俩
Don't look. Nobody look. Just keep moving.
别看 谁都不许乱看 继续往前走
Wait, is that...
等一下 那是…
Uncle Jesse?
杰西叔叔?
Uncle Jesse. -No, don't!
杰西叔叔 -不要 别过去!
No, Theo, come back. We can't stray off the road!
不行 西奥 快回来 我们不能偏离道路!
Screw it.
该死
Uncle Jesse,
杰西叔叔
how did... how did you get here?
你怎么会在这里?
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
This isn't right.
这样不对
Susie?
苏茜?
What happened to you, Uncle Jesse?
你出什么事了 杰西叔叔?
She sent me here. - Who did?
是她把我送来这里的 -谁?
Lilith.
丽莉丝
Lilith did?
是丽莉丝?
Madam Satan did?
是撒旦夫人?
Sabrina, isn't there something you can do? Some spell you can cast?
萨布丽娜 你能做点什么吗? 你能施什么咒语吗?
There.
好了
No one will hurt him before we're back.
我们回来之前 不会有人再伤害他
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll stay behind, just to be sure.
我留在这里 确保不会有人伤害他
Theo, believe me, I know this is horrible,
西奥 相信我 我知道这很糟糕
but our best chance at getting your uncle out of here
但我们能把你叔叔 救出这里的最佳机会
depends on us reaching Pandemonium,
就是达到群魔城
and the only way we'll get there is if we stick together.
只有我们团结一致 才能到达那里
I swear I will free him of this place.
我发誓一定会带他离开这里
Okay?
好吗?
What's this now?
什么事?
Child of the Morningstar is here in our realm?
晨星的孩子到了我们的疆域?
Yes, mistress, following the blood-red road.
对 夫人 他们沿着血路来的
I'm not surprised.
这没什么好意外的
It was only a matter of time.
她迟早都会来
Suppose she's come for you, hasn't she?
我猜她是为你来的 对吧?
What was that? Speak up.
你说什么?大点声?
Cat got your tongue?
舌头打结了?
Oh, no, that's right, I've got it.
不用了 没关系 我听到了
If she's following the blood-red road,
如果她是沿血路来的
she'll pass through the Forest of Torment next.
接下来就得穿过痛苦深林
Tell me minion,
仆人 告诉我
is the woodsman well-oiled?
那个樵夫一切正常吧?
How do I look, sister?
我看起来如何 妹妹?
Oh, like a Daphne du Maurier novel.
你就像达夫妮·杜穆里埃 小说里的女主角
How do I look?
我看起来如何?
You'll pass, but careful you don't forget his voice.
你能骗过他们 但一定不要忘了他的嗓音
What's that cake?
那个蛋糕干吗用的?
This is a yummy honey cake. It's meant to influence the Council.
这是一块美味的蜂蜜蛋糕 我想用它来讨好委员会的人
See, we're feeding them a story that everything's hunky-dory, right?
我们就给他们编个故事 说一切都好 可以吗?
Well, this moist treat will sweeten up our tale
这块软糯的蛋糕 会让他们相信我们的故事
so that the whole thing goes down a bit easier.
这样一切就轻松多了
Let's hope your kitchen magick is sufficient, sister.
妹妹 但愿你的厨房♥魔法足够 糊弄住他们
I'll never get that image out of my brain.
那副景象永远刻在我脑子里了
Those birds...
那些鸟…
Those birds were eating him, 'Brina.
那些鸟在吃他 萨布丽娜
Eating him alive.
活活把他吃掉
'Brina, what did you say that forest was called?
布丽娜 你之前说这个森林 叫什么来着?
The Forest of Torment.
痛苦森林
Okay, well...
好吧…
...I think we're in it.
…我想就是这里了
Listen to the trees.
听听这些树的声音
According to Dorian, the flower of evil, there's only one,
根据多里安所说 邪恶之花只有一朵
grows somewhere around here.
就长在这片深林里
I can't believe I'm suggesting this.
我不敢相信自己会这么说
But what if Sabrina and I look on this side of the forest,
但我建议我和萨布丽娜去这边找
and Harvey and Theo look on that side?
哈维和西奥去那边找
And, guys, don't make any loud noises, okay?
还有 各位 不要发出太大的声音 好吗?
I have a feeling the ghastly water's worn off
我感觉死人水的功效在慢慢减退
and not gonna do much to keep us hidden from demons at this point.
现在估计不怎么能 保护我们不被恶魔发现了
Roz, do you hear that?
罗兹 你听到了吗?
It's like singing.
好像是歌♥声
Harvey, did you hear that?
哈维 你听到了吗?
Hear what?
听到什么?
Sounds like chopping.
好像有人在砍东西
Harvey?
哈维?
Stay frosty, Theo.
冷静 西奥
That's it.
就是它
The flower of evil.
邪恶之花
It has to be.
一定是它
Is the flower really singing?
真的是这花在唱歌♥吗?
It's like something out of a fairy tale.
它就好像是童话故事里的东西
Roz, wait.
罗兹 等一下
We have to be careful the thorns don't prick us.
我们得小心点 不能被刺扎到
Why, what happens if they prick us?
怎么了 万一被扎到会怎样?
If they break our skin, we go to sleep and never wake up.
如果刺扎破我们的皮肤 我们就会陷入沉睡 永远不会醒来
Oh.
这样啊
Holy shit.
糟了
Theo, go! -What about you?
西奥 快跑! -你怎么办?
Just go! Get to Sabrina! We need her magick!
快跑!去找萨布丽娜! 我们需要她的魔法!
Theo?
西奥?
There's a crazy tin man trying to kill Harvey.
有个疯子一样的锡人 他想杀死哈维
Huh? -What?
什么?
Hey!
嘿!
Salt of earth and salt of ocean, I call on you to stop his motion.
土地之盐和海洋之盐 速速打断此人之行
Iron seize and joints grasp, mortis in a rusting grasp.
铁料出手 僵尸住手
Harv?
哈维?
Harvey?
哈维?
Tommy?
汤米?
Why did you kill me?
你为什么要杀我?
I... I had to, Tommy.
我必须那么做 汤米
What are you doing here? -I'm waiting for you to join me.
你怎么会在这里? -我在等你加入我
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表