剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
No, he said he'd come back, but it's been a while.
没有 他说他会回来 但他都离开很长时间了
Can you call my mom to come and get me?
你能打给我妈妈 让她来接我吗?
Can you see where you are?
你看得出来自己在哪吗?
It's a big refrigerator.
是一个很大的冷藏库
It's a freezer.
是个冷藏室
He's got her in a freezer.
他把她藏在了冷藏室里
Okay.
好的
Okay, Lucy,
好的 露西
can you read anything in the refrigerator that tells you where you are,
你认识冷藏库上面 能说明你的位置的字吗
so I can find you?
这样我就能去找你了?
Are you close? I'm getting really sleepy.
你离得近吗?我真的很想睡觉
No. Lucy, don't fall asleep.
不要 露西 千万别睡觉
I'm coming. I'll be right there.
我这就去 我马上就过去
Sabrina, what are you doing?
萨布丽娜 你在干嘛
Maybe I can teleport, using her voice as a beacon.
或许我可以幻影移形 以她的声音作为介质
Sabrina, you don't know where she is. What if it's somewhere dangerous?
萨布丽娜 你不知道她在哪 万一是什么危险的地方呢?
It's like Harvey said, Roz, we don't have a choice.
罗兹 就像哈维说的那样 我们没得选
Brina, I don't like this. You're going in blind.
布丽娜 我不喜欢这样 你这么做太莽撞了
I seek this child, cold and bound.
我寻找一个被困在冰室的孩子
What is lost must now be found. -'Brina!
失去的必须被找到 -布丽娜!
Lucy, wake up. Lucy, wake up.
露西 醒醒
It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna get you home. I'm gonna...
没事了 我带你回家
Get you out of here?
我们要带你出去?
Well, now, has anyone ever told you you're a dumb pudding?
有人跟你说过你很笨吗?
For instance, did you know that some sigils are one way?
比如说 你知道有些魔符 只是单向的吗?
You can zap yourself into them, but you can't zap yourself out.
你可以进来 但没办法出去
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, yes. You're trapped.
是的 你被困住了
Lickety splickety.
你很快就会陷入昏睡
Like my friend Lucy there.
就像我的朋友露西一样
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll be back when you're frozen through and through.
等你们冻成冰人后我会回来
There's a pep rally at the high school.
本地高中要举♥行♥动员大会
I bet I get a lot of customers tonight.
我今晚一定有很多客人
I hate pointing out that the novice Queen is running out of time.
我很遗憾地告诉你 新女王就要没时间了
You'll learn.
你会有长进的
Caliban, was it?
卡利班 你是叫这个名字吧?
Sabrina may be intractable, infuriating, and naive,
萨布丽娜可能比较一根筋 总是惹人生气 而且天真幼稚
but she is a Morningstar in her bones.
但她骨子里流着晨星的血
And she will deliver the soul to us, as dictated by the Book of the Beast.
她会按照《野兽录》的要求 把那个灵魂带回地狱
Now, while we're waiting,
等待期间
may I offer you gentlemen...
我可以向各位先生提供…
some refreshments?
一些饮品吗?
Minion, help me fetch our guests something to drink.
仆人 去给我们的客人拿点喝的
Useless wench.
没用的丫头
Something to get them in a stupor.
能让他们神志不清的东西
Feel free to add your own piss and bile to the concoction.
你尽可以往里面 加入自己的尿液和胆汁
Meanwhile, I'll see where our wayward Queen
与此同时 我去看看我们 刚愎自用的女王
has gotten herself to this time.
这次又惹什么麻烦了
There we go.
好了
Nice cup of tranquility tea.
一杯好喝的镇定茶
Calm you right down.
能让你立刻冷静下来
Thank you, Hildy.
谢谢你 希尔达
With some cream?
能加点奶油吗?
Oh, some cream.
加点奶油
Striking a student.
殴打学生
Never in my life.
我这辈子从未做过这种事
I slapped Agatha before I even knew what I was doing.
我不知不觉就扇了阿加莎一个耳光
Ah, we've all wanted to slap Agatha.
我们都想扇她耳光
What's happening to us? We're coming apart.
我们这是怎么了? 我们在慢慢分崩离析
Oh, I know.
我知道
Oh! Eugh.
噢!
Oh, that cream was fresh this morning.
这奶油今天早上还很新鲜的
Curdled cream in a witch's cup.
女巫杯子里出现结块的奶油
It can only mean one thing.
只能说明一件事
The Devil's afoot.
恶魔就在身边
Well, it can't be.
不可能
The Dark Lord is in Hell trapped inside Nicholas.
黑魔王在尼古拉斯的身体里 被困在地狱里
Isn't he?
是吗?
What?
怎么了?
Mistress Spellman?
斯佩尔曼老师?
What's Elspeth done now?
埃尔斯佩斯又怎么了?
Agatha found this in her hair.
阿加莎在她头发里发现了这个
That beetle is telltale.
这只虫子说明了一切
The Dark Lord is here somewhere.
黑魔王肯定就在这里
Zelda?
塞尔达?
What?
怎么了?
Don't move.
别动
You didn't strike Agatha. He did.
不是你打的阿加莎 是他
This is all his influence.
你们都是受了他的影响
Search the Academy, but go in pairs.
彻底搜查学院 但一定要结伴去
Do not go off alone.
千万不要单独行动
And if you should find, or even sense, the Dark Lord's presence,
如果你们找到了黑魔王 即便只是感受到了他的存在
do not engage with him.
千万不要跟他纠缠
And remember, the second the flame flickers blue,
记住了 一旦火焰变成蓝色
you rush back here to us.
你们马上回来找我们
Lucy. Lucy, no. We have to stay awake until...
露西 不要 我们得保持清醒 直到…
Ball of fire, ball of flame, gather for me bright and plain.
火球和火焰 为我带来光明和照亮
It's no use.
没用的
We're doomed.
我们死定了
Unless...
除非…
Hello?
谁?
Who is it? Roz?
是谁?罗兹?
No, it's me, Your Majesty.
不 是我 女王陛下
And it's true what they say: a regent's work is never done.
难怪人们常说: 乌鸦永远都是半吊子
Lilith? How'd you find me?
丽莉丝?你是怎么找到我的?
Well, I found Miss Walker. She filled me in on your antics,
我找到了沃克小姐 她在你家阁楼里跟我说了事情经过
and then it was just a matter of picking up your psychic trail.
然后我只需找到你的通灵痕迹就好了
I leave behind a psychic trail?
我留下了通灵痕迹?
Like a slug leaves slime.
就像鼻涕虫会留下恶心的粘液一样
Lucy. Lucy, wake up.
露西 醒醒
Wake up. We're gonna get you home.
醒醒 我们带你回家
Do you think perhaps you wouldn't have found yourself trapped
你有没有想过 要是你严格按照别人说的去做
in a walk-in freezer if you'd simply done what was asked of you?
就不会被困在 一个步入式冷冻柜里了?
Instead of dithering around with your friends?
而不是跟你的朋友拖拖拉拉的?
I was trying to find a way to use Jimmy Platt to save Nick.
我只是想找到通过吉米·普拉特 拯救尼克的办法
Of course, it's about a boy.
也是 牵扯到了一个男孩嘛
Sabrina, you're out of time.
萨布丽娜 你快没时间了
Well, then, help me. I have to get Lucy back to her parents.
那你帮帮我 我得送露西回家
I'll see to the girl, but would you please do your damn job as a Morningstar?
我送她回家 但你能不能 好好履行自己作为晨星的职责?
Count on it.
没问题
I believe this is yours.
她应该是你女儿
Lucy.
露西
Wait. Who are you?
等一下 你是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
Why, I'm Mary Wardwell.
我是玛丽·沃德韦尔
I teach at Baxter High.
我在巴克斯特高中教书
Go, Ravens, go!
加油 乌鸦队 加油!
Go, Ravens, go! Go, Ravens, go!
加油 乌鸦队 加油!
Go, Ravens, go! Go, Ravens, go!
加油 乌鸦队 加油!
Can I ask you, Robin,
罗宾 我问你一件事
did the ice cream guy say anything weird to you at all?
那个卖♥♥冰激凌的家伙 有跟你说什么奇怪的话吗?
No. Why would he?
没有啊 怎么了?
No reason.
没什么
Why don't we just arrest him?
我们干吗不直接去逮捕他?
Or, like, beat the shit out of him?
或者狠狠揍他一顿?
Remember what Sabrina said:
记住萨布丽娜的:
you and Theo are back up, I'm part of the distraction.
你和西奥只是后援 你们的任务是让他分心
This is so messed up.
这也太离谱了
Sabrina almost froze to death.
萨布丽娜差点冻死
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表