剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Or what, Nicky?
不然呢 尼克?
Will you wrestle us into submission the way the Dark Lord wrestled you?
你会奋力让我们俯首帖耳 就像黑魔王和你摔跤时那样?
Okay, that's enough.
行了 够了
You know what?
你们知道吗?
You two skanks can go to heaven.
祝你们这两个蠢女人早日上天堂
You are so lucky the Church of Night only has, like, 12 members right now.
暗夜教堂现在只有12名成员 是你们走运
Otherwise, I would totally smite your asses.
否则我绝对要痛扁你们
Sabrina? -Ambrose, I gotta find Nick.
萨布丽娜? -安布罗斯 我得去找尼克
I believe I may have found Herod's crown. Or at least generally.
我想我也许找到希律王的王冠了 或者至少是找到大体♥位♥置了
Time is of the essence, is it not?
时间紧迫 不是吗?
How'd you find it?
你是怎么找到它的?
Good old-fashioned research into its provenance.
用老办法好好探索一下它的起源
I started with its last known whereabouts, namely the tomb of Herod.
从人们所知的它最后出现的地方找起 也就是希律王之墓
Officially, Herodiam, as it is called,
官方记载 那里叫希律堡
was first excavated by Italian archaeologists in 1962.
最初在1962年 被意大利考古学家挖掘到
And unofficially?
那非官方的呢?
By an American archaeologist and warlock, Edward Robinson, in 1838.
“它最初在1838年被一名美国 考古学家兼巫师爱德华·罗宾逊发现
From there, the crown changed hands several times from one Jakey Huisman
从那时起 希律王王冠几经易手 从一个叫杰克·豪斯曼的人手中转到
to Aleister Crowley
艾雷斯特·柯洛雷这里
to, well, an American soldier, Private Benjamin Blossom,
再到一名美国士兵 本杰明·布罗森二等兵手中
who recovered the crown from Hitler's bunker in 1945.
他在1945年从希♥特♥勒♥的宝库里 找回了这个王冠
Now from there, Blossom, and here's the kicker,
从那时起 布罗森 接下来的事就让人意外啦
sneaked the crown back to his home town of...
偷偷把这顶王冠带回了他的故乡…”
If you say Greendale, I'll lose my mind.
要是你说是格林代尔 我会发疯
Close, but no.
你差点猜中 但不是
Riverdale, where he was murdered. -Of course.
是河谷镇 这个他被谋杀的地方 -当然
By a group of occultists who were after the crown,
一群追着王冠而来的神秘术士杀了他
but they never found it. -Well, how are we gonna find the crown?
但他们没有找到王冠 -我们要如何找到王冠?
Riverdale's a big, scary place.
河谷镇是个大得可怕的地方
True...
没错
but we have this.
但我们有这个
A compass?
指南针?
An immoral compass.
是一个永恒指南针?
Now this one belonged to the Flying Dutchman,
这个指南针曾属于飞翔的荷兰人号♥
or was it the Ancient Mariner?
还是古老水手来着?
I don't remember, but yours truly has recalibrated this one
我记不清了 但肯定有人重新校正过这只指南针
to be highly sensitive to energies from occult items.
它对神秘物品的能量超级敏感
For instance, your Book of the Beast.
比如说 你的《野兽录》
Ambrose, you're a genius.
安布罗斯 你是个天才
Once we reach Riverdale,
等我们一到河谷镇
we follow the compass to wherever it leads us.
这个指南针指向哪儿 我们就跟着去哪儿
I don't understand.
我不明白
They didn't hide it in the ground.
他们没有把王冠埋在地下
They hid it in the tree.
而是藏在这棵树里
Clever Blossoms.
这棵树它从不开花
Another, Gray.
再来一杯 格雷
Perhaps you should stop while you're ahead?
或许你该悠着点?
You're looking a tad... what's the word?
你看起来有点 那个词怎么说来着?
Busted, dear Nick.
一团糟 亲爱的尼克
So are you. You're breaking out like a teenager.
你也是 你像个青少年那样逃避
You needn't torture yourself.
你不必折磨自己
I've known plenty of heathens who've had the Dark Lord inside them.
我认识很多体内寄宿着 黑魔王的异教♥徒♥
They were somewhat battered, yes.
他们都曾饱受摧残
But in the end, they recover.
但最后 他们都恢复过来了
I mean, a few even say they reached a new almost transcendent level of pain.
一些人甚至说他们到达了一种 几乎是超越性的新痛苦级别
Where it became pleasure.
那时痛苦变成了欢愉
You know...
你懂吗?
this place used to be fun.
这里曾充满乐趣
Shall I summon a playmate for you?
要我为你召唤一名玩伴吗?
Or two?
还是召唤两个?
Tempting, but no.
你的提议很诱人 不过不用了
You'll be back.
你会回来的
They always come back.
他们总会回来
Look alive.
靠谱了
The crown of Herod.
希律王的王冠
Will wonders never cease?
奇迹永远不会停止 对吗?
Give it to me. The ax?
把它给我 斧头呢?
Wait, what are you going to do?
你要做什么?
Destroy it so no one can use it against me,
摧毁它啊 这样就没人 能用它来对付我了
then return what's left of it to Hell. -Wait now. Hold on, cousin.
然后把剩下的残骸归还给地狱 -等等 慢着 表妹
This crown is radiating an enormous amount of energy.
这个王冠正在辐射大量能量
The compass could sense it. I can feel it.
这个指南针能感应到它 我能感觉到它
If I could borrow it for a few hours to study its properties,
要是我能借用它几小时研究一下 它的特性
I might be able to harness its power,
我也许能利用它的力量
restore our coven's strength.
找回我们女巫集♥会♥的力量
I don't know, Ambrose.
我不知道 安布罗斯
Go to the carnival with your friends,
和你的朋友们去看嘉年华吧
that should give me enough time.
这就能给我足够的研究时间
Then you may do with it as ye see fit.
然后你想怎么处理它就怎么处理
Fine, fine. But then we destroy it together.
好吧 但之后我们要一起摧毁它
Promise?
你保证?
Melvin?
梅尔文?
Have you seen Nick anywhere?
你见过尼克吗?
I've been looking all over for him. Elspeth said to try the library.
我一直到处找他 埃尔斯佩斯 让我来图书馆这里试试
Yeah, he was in here researching something.
是啊 他刚刚在这里查东西
He'd been at Dorian's.
他去了多里安那边
And then he asked if the Desecrated Church was empty.
然后他问亵渎教堂是不是空着
Auto amputation?
自身截肢术?
What the heaven?
搞什么?
Oh, no.
不好
Nick, Nick! Stop. What are you doing?
尼克!住手 你在做什么?
It won't cut through.
切不开
It won't even draw blood. I can't get rid of this thing.
连血都割不出来 我摆脱不了这玩意
Nick, what?
尼克 什么?等等
It is going to take some time, but it will change back. Okay?
这需要一些时间 但它会变回去的 好吗?
Aunt Hilda said so.
希尔达姑姑也这么说
Ambrose said so.
安布罗斯也这么说
But please, don't hurt yourself.
求你别伤害你自己
He's still inside me, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜 他还在我体内
I can feel his residue inside of me.
我能感觉到他留在我体内的残余
No, no, no. He's not.
不 他没有
It's after effects, like PTSD.
这是副作用 就像创伤后应激障碍
I don't feel like myself anymore, Sabrina.
我感觉自己不再像是自己了 萨布丽娜
Nick.
尼克
Nick, what can I do?
尼克 我能做什么?
Nothing.
什么也不用
I'm sorry, Sabrina.
对不起 萨布丽娜
Do you understand, it was such a total...
你明白吗 刚刚完全是…
I can only imagine.
我知道我无法体会你的痛苦
So, let's start filling your head with good things.
那么 我们就从 往你头脑里装满好事开始
Okay?
好吗?
Like, are you still up for the carnival tonight?
比如说 你今晚还去嘉年华吗?
The crown of Herod.
希律王的王冠
Could the crown be tapped as a source of power,
这个王冠能作为格林代尔女巫群体的
of energy for the witches of Greendale?
巫力之源和能量来源来使用吗?
We're saved.
我们得救了
The crown appears to be charging my wand with its energies.
王冠似乎在用它的能量 给我的魔杖充能
What makes you so powerful?
什么让你如此强大?
Is it magnetism? Is it hexcraft?
是磁力?还是巫术?
Is it the blood magic of 1,000 babes slaughtered?
是一千名被杀孩童的血腥魔法?
Why... do I smell maple syrup?
为什么…我会闻到枫糖浆味?
I went to sleep with my crown,
我戴着我的王冠陷入沉眠
but someone disturbed my slumber and took my beloved.
但有人打扰了我的安眠 夺走了我的挚爱
Was it you?
那人是你吗?
I would never...
我绝不会…
My beloved,
我的挚爱
tell me...
告诉我
who awoke us?
是谁唤醒了我们?
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
The girl who would be Queen.
那个会成为女王的女孩
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表