剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I know.
我知道
But she's got this.
但她可以的
Roz. Hey, Roz.
罗兹!
Go, Ravens, go!
加油 乌鸦队 加油!
Go, Ravens, go! Go, Ravens, go! Go, Ravens, go!
乌鸦队 加油!
Well, now, little fella, what can I get you?
小家伙 你想吃什么?
A chocolate pop, please.
巧克力雪糕
Coming right up.
马上就来
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
冰激凌 抖机灵xa0我要把你化为零
Right, Mr. Platt?
对吧 普拉特先生?
You again.
又是你
How did you get out of the freezer?
你是怎么从冰柜里出来的?
A friend found me.
一个朋友找到了我
And Lucy's safe, so no more threats, Jimmy.
露西很安全 所以你就别再威胁我了 吉米
My deal was with the Dark Lord.
可我跟黑魔王有约定
Yes, but Hell's under new management now.
对 但地狱现在换了新的主人
Mine!
就是我!
Help! Help!
救命啊!
You're going to pay for your crimes, Mr. Platt.
你会为自己犯下的罪付出代价 普拉特先生
For a very long time.
而且是很久很久
Burn this trash, won't you, Lilith?
丽莉丝 把这人♥渣♥给我烧死 听到了吗?
And feel free to get creative with his suffering.
折磨他的时候可以随意发挥
Thy wish is our command, Queen,
遵命 女王
but I'm not sure how much use you'll get from his body once I'm through.
但等我结束后 可能这具身体就没什么用处了
I'll find another one.
我会另找一具
Somehow.
会有办法的
This proves nothing.
这什么都证明不了
A single soul.
就一个灵魂
The child cannot rule.
这孩子不能统治地狱
I'm not here to get your blessing.
我不是来接受你的祝福的
I accepted my birthright to keep Hell where it belongs,
我接受自己与生俱来的权利 控制好地狱
away from the mortal realm.
让它远离凡间
But that's not enough.
但这还不够
The old ways, my father's ways, are broken.
那些老规矩 我父亲定下的规矩 如今都不作数了
Hell needs a makeover, fellas.
伙计们 地狱需要改革
How dare you speak to us this way?
你怎敢这么对我们说话?
I'll speak however I please.
我想怎么说就怎么说
You forget yourself, Beelzebub.
别忘了自己的身份 别西卜
I'm your sovereign.
我是你的君主
And the reformation of Hell starts now.
地狱的改革就从现在开始
Aunties... I'm home.
姑姑们…我回来了
What's for dinner? - Finally.
晚上吃什么? -你终于回来了
Well, do you care to explain yourself?
你能解释一下吗?
Oh, I'm sorry I missed your first day at the Academy. I had this problem.
很抱歉我错过了你第一天当校长 我得解决一件麻烦事
How many secrets are you keeping from us?
你还有多少秘密瞒着我们?
You didn't happen to go to Hell
你不会恰巧去了地狱
and bring back your father, the Dark Lord, and stick him in the bowels of the Academy
把你父亲 也就是黑魔王带了回来 然后瞒着我们把他钉在了
without telling us, did you?
学院深处 对吧?
Putting what's left of the coven, not to mention the entire world,
让女巫集♥会♥剩下的人 更不必说全世界的人们
in grave peril, just so you can see your boyfriend.
陷入极大的危险中 就为了看到自己的男朋友
That's not why I did it.
这不是我那么做的原因
Oh, I know why you did it.
我知道原因
Cassius delivered a stack of books with rituals about soul transference.
卡西乌斯送来了一大堆 讲述灵魂转移的仪式的书
I thought the Dark Lord was bad.
我之前一直觉得黑魔王坏透了
I thought he was dangerous,
我觉得他很危险
but Lilith preserve us from his demented lovesick daughter.
但丽莉丝保护我们不受他那 害了相思病的疯女儿的伤害
I couldn't just leave Nick in Hell.
我真的不能把尼克留在地狱里
Every second he was down there, he was in torment.
他在那里的每一秒都备受折磨
Aunties, every second he was in pain.
姑姑们 他每一秒都很痛苦
We know, darling.
亲爱的 我们知道
And it's my fault.
而且这都是我的错
He did it for me.
他那么做是为了我
I couldn't just wash my hands of him.
我不能就这样抛弃他
I owed it to Nick to at least try and get Lucifer out of his body
至少我应该把路西法 从他身体里逼出来 这是我欠他的
and into someone else's. - Whose?
然后放进另一个人的身体里 -谁的身体里?
Where do you expect to find another vessel strong enough
你打算去哪找一具足够强壮
to withstand being turned into a flesh Acheron for the Devil himself?
能经得住被转变成恶魔的血肉囚笼?
Aunties.
姑姑们
I'm home.
我回来了
Any chance of a cuppa?
有茶吗?
You were saying, Auntie Zee?
你刚说哪了 塞姑姑?
Sorry, who are the tied-up children?
这两个被绑着的孩子是谁?
Something's different about you.
你变了
I dragged my first soul to Hell today.
我今天第一次把灵魂拖去了地狱
And how did that make you feel, all that power?
那你有何感受 那种权力?
All that rage?
那种愤怒?
Like I'm capable of anything.
我觉得自己什么都能做到
That's my girl.
这才是我女儿
Even this.
甚至包括这个
Meet your new jailer.
见见你的新狱卒吧
Blackwood.
布莱克伍德
Oh, that's right.
对哦
You two know each other.
你们两个认识
That makes the soul transference a little easier, doesn't it, Aunt Zee?
塞姑姑 这样的话 灵魂转移就会容易一些了 对吧?
Still painful, I'm afraid.
但恐怕还是会很痛苦
This, Judith and Judas, will be your room.
朱迪斯 犹大 这里是你们的房♥间
You will be safe here with lots of fun toys to play with
你们在这里很安全 这里有很多玩具可以玩
and plenty of books to read.
还有很多书可以读
And don't worry, my dear siblings,
别担心 我亲爱的弟弟妹妹
we will be checking in on you from time to time.
我们会经常来看你们的
They won't starve, will they?
他们不会饿的 对吧?
It's a living doll spell.
这是活玩偶咒
They won't realize the passing of days, nor feel hunger, nor pain.
他们不会意识到时间的流逝 也不会感到饥饿或疼痛
And the egg?
那个蛋呢?
We wait and see what hatches.
我们慢慢等着 看能孵出什么来
In the meantime...
与此同时…
Don't suppose you're looking to wrestle, are you, Faustus?
你不是想跟我打一架吧 浮士德?
Wrestle?
打架?
I've seen beyond the veil of this world,
我见过这个世界之外的事物
oh, mighty Satan.
无所不能的撒旦啊
I know there are powers more vast
我知道有比
and cosmic than a single vainglorious fallen angel.
单一主脉 光荣的堕落天使 还要强大、广袤的势力
Do you mean the old gods?
你是说那些旧神吗?
What, the pagan monsters who believe themselves deities?
那些自认为是神明的异教♥徒♥怪物吗?
No.
不
No.
不是的
I speak of the eldritch terrors, Lord Lucifer.
路西法大人 我说的是恶灵惊悚
Older than the oldest gods.
比最老的神还要老
Nick, it's okay.
尼克 没事了
It's okay. You're home again.
没事了 你回家了
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Is it really you?
真的是你吗?
It is.
是我
It is me.
真的是我
Why are you crying?
你为什么哭?
It's kinda weird to say, especially after all the craziness, but...
这么说有点奇怪 尤其是经过这么多疯狂的事后 但…
you were amazing tonight at the pep rally.
你今晚在动员大会上的表演很亮眼
Really?
真的吗?
Do you think cheerleading suits me?
你觉得我适合当拉拉队员?
Everything suits you.
你做什么都适合
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗?
You mean the wind?
你是说风声吗?
Harvey.
哈维
I've seen beyond the veil of this world.
我见过这个世界之外的事物
The old ones are returning to claim the Earth.
旧人们要归来夺回凡间了
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表