剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
let them be executed!
处死他们吧!
As I wash my hands of their blood.
在我洗去手上他们的血时
Barabbas, stop! Barabbas!
巴拉巴 停下!
It is time, prefect of Judea.
是时候了 犹太总督
Let this cycle be broken.
打破这个循环吧
Trickery!
骗子!
Stop her! Kill her!
拦住她!杀了她!
She must not escape!
不能让她跑掉!
Ibi locum non sicut domum.
速速离开咒
Sabrina! Excellent work.
萨布丽娜!干得漂亮
No trouble, I take it.
看来你没遇到什么麻烦
Tons of trouble.
我遇到了很多麻烦
Caliban was there.
卡利班还在那里呢
I left him behind.
我把他丢下了
Oh, well, it can't be helped,
这也是没办法的事
but hopefully, he'll be stuck in the time loop forever.
但希望他永远被困在那个时间回圈里
I... I don't want that.
可我不希望他那样
It's the past.
那都是过去了
Whatever has happened has already happened.
木已成舟
Dust to dust, clay to clay. Now step lively.
尘归尘 土归土 现在上前一步
It's time for you to claim your victory.
你该宣布自己获胜了
No.
不行
Nick and the coven first.
要先救尼克和女巫集♥会♥
Then Hell.
然后再是地狱
Dorcas, with her energies, should complete the circle.
多尔卡丝用自己的巫力能量 应该能弄好石圈阵
Will this really work, Ambrose?
这样真的可以吗 安布罗斯?
It had better.
最好管用
We're ready for the summoning, Auntie Zee.
我们准备好召唤了 塞姑姑
Then I shall gather the coven.
那我去召集女巫集♥会♥的人
Hilda?
希尔达?
Why are you hiding in here?
你怎么藏在这里?
And what's the matter with your cheek?
你的腮帮子怎么了?
It's, uh... it's a toothache.
我牙疼
You and your sweet tooth.
你就是改不了爱吃糖的毛病
Never mind about that now.
别管这个了
It's time to gather for the summoning.
现在要为召唤仪式召集女巫集♥会♥了
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Look at you. Look at me.
瞧瞧你 瞧瞧我
Look at me.
瞧瞧我
Look at me.
瞧瞧我
Who's there? - Doing nothing!
谁在那里? -什么都不做!
Pathetic!
真是可悲!
Why don't you do something?
你为什么不做点什么?
Like... like what?
比如说…比如说什么?
Like go to the carnival and show those heathens what's what.
比如说去嘉年华 去给那些野蛮人一个教训
A few boys with baseball bats can send a potent message. Hmm?
几个拿棒球棒的男孩 就能传达强有力的信息
And if nothing else,
只有这样
you won't feel quite so...
你才不会感觉如此…
pathetic.
可悲
You know,
其实
that's a good idea.
这是个不错的主意
You okay?
你没事吧?
I mean, we can slow down if you want to.
如果你想 我们可以慢慢来
I'm okay. I'm... great, actually.
我没事 其实我很好
I just...
我就是…
I don't know anything about you,
我对你一无所知
and I want to.
但我想了解你
Where did you grow up?
你在哪长大的?
We...
我们…
My family...
我的家人…
we moved around a lot,
我们经常搬家
and any time I'd make friends in a new town,
我刚在一个新地方交到朋友
we'd just have to leave again.
我们就又得搬家了
What do your parents do?
你父母是做什么的?
Military.
他们是军人
But I'm not like them.
但我跟他们不一样
Okay. -I mean...
好的 -我是说…
I was adopted,
我是被收养的
and I don't believe all the things they do.
而且我不相信他们的信仰
The older I get,
我越长大
the less their beliefs make sense to me.
就越是质疑他们的信仰
Wait, you've never had to move?
等一下 你从未被迫搬过家?
No.
没有
My family's been in Greendale for, like, generations.
我家祖祖辈辈生活在这里
It's like we're planted here.
我们已经扎根在这里了
I've never had roots like that.
我从未在一个地方扎过根
You know, sometimes I wonder...
其实 有时候我在想…
what would it be like if I just...
如果我哪怕就一次留下来不走…
stayed behind for once?
会怎样?
I mean, would it be the end of the world?
我是说 那会是世界末日吗?
Theo. Theo!
西奥!
Hey, Harvey.
嗨 哈维
You're gonna do what?
你要去做什么?
Harvey, slow down. Sabrina said...
哈维 你慢点说 萨布丽娜说了…
Can't it wait until...
你就不能等到…
Harvey? Harvey!
哈维!
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
Harvey and some meathead dudes are gonna trash the carnival.
哈维和一些笨蛋要去嘉年华搞破坏
No.
不行
We have to stop them.
我们得阻止他们
Yeah.
对
Ambrose, what the heaven is going on?
安布罗斯 这里到底是怎么回事?
I did a spot of redecorating, cousin.
表妹 我对这里改造了一下
So we may summon hedge witches near and far
这样我们就能召集近处和远处的
to assist us against the pagans.
劣等女巫帮助我们抵御异教♥徒♥
You are just in time.
你来得正好
I have to check on Nick.
我得看看尼克怎么样了
I already did, he's fine.
我已经看过了 他没事
I've applied leeches to suck out the toxicity from his body.
我已经用水蛭去吸走他体内的毒素
Okay.
好的
For the moment, we need your presence and your energies here.
现在 我们需要你在这里 也需要你的巫力
Of course. Count me in.
当然了 我跟你们一起
How terribly they've treated you, Agatha.
他们居然如此对你 阿加莎
One of their own.
你可是他们的人
It's right and just...
你寻求报复…
that you seek your revenge.
是理所当然的事
Coven...
各位成员们…
our powers are depleted,
我们的巫力基本已经枯竭了
and our pagan enemies are closing in.
但我们的敌人异教♥徒♥正在慢慢靠近
So today, we shall use the very last of our natural magicks
所以今天 我们要用最后的自然魔法
to call upon the wayward witches to join us
召唤那些刚愎自用的女巫加入我们
as we stand within a circle of ancient stones.
我们就站在一圈古老的石块旁 举♥行♥仪式
Together they have the power to amplify energy
团结在一起就可以有巫力加强能量
to broadcast our message.
把我们的信息传递给她们
But it is up to us and our psychic intention
但要想和谐地把信息发送出去
to set them in harmony.
就看我们和我们的通灵意愿了
Stones of old, hear our incantation,
古老的石块 请聆听我们的咒语
deliver thus our invitation.
替我们发出邀请
We call forth the covenless witches of the forests,
我们召唤森林里 不属于任何集♥会♥的女巫
the banished, the exiled,
那些被驱逐 被流放
the disenfranchised witches who dwell in caves.
以及被剥夺权利 隐居在山洞里的女巫
All are called upon.
我们召唤她们所有人
All are summoned.
召集她们前来这里
Hear us and answer our call.
让她们听到我们的诉求
Lungere nobis covina.
回应我们的召唤
Ambrose, it's working.
安布罗斯 起作用了
The stones are harmonizing.
石块的声音很协调
Agatha. Agatha, stop!
阿加莎 住手!
Stop this!
住手!
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表