剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
The only reason I said I was Queen was to get you back.
我之所以说自己是地狱女王 是为了把你救回来
That may be...
或许是那样…
but you won't give it up.
但你不会放弃的
There's too much at risk.
风险太大了
Also, you don't want to.
而且 你也不想那么做
You're chasing something right now.
你如今在追逐一样东西
Power... being Queen...
权力…当女王的权力…
and I... I'll only slow you down.
而我…我只会拖累你
Don't...
别这样
say you're doing this for me, to protect me.
别说你这么做是为了我 或是为了保护我
Please don't.
千万别说出口
I love you, but I can't do this anymore.
我爱你 但我没办法再继续了
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Nick. Nick.
尼克
Kiss me.
吻我
Please.
求你了
If I kiss you at this moment,
如果我现在吻你
I'll never be able to walk away.
我就永远离不开你了
I love you, Nick.
我爱你 尼克
Didn't anyone tell you?
有人跟你说过吗?
Queens aren't allowed to cry.
女王决不能掉眼泪
Now come on.
好了
You and Pilate's bowl are needed in Hell.
地狱需要你和本丢·彼拉多之盆
I am never eating bacon again.
我以后再也吃不下培根了
Robin, there's a few things you need to know about Greendale.
罗宾 关于格林代尔 有些事我需要告诉你
Theo, wait.
西奥 等一下
Let me go first.
让我先说
There's some things I need to tell you...
我也有些事需要告诉你
both of you.
你们两个
Oh, sorry, we're closed for the night.
抱歉 我们今晚已经打烊了
Doctor Cee?
犬博士?
Hilda?
希尔达?
Hilda!
希尔达!
My love, what are you doing here?
亲爱的 你怎么来了?
I just, uh... Well, I missed you.
我就是…我很想你
Can I get a cuddle?
你能抱抱我吗?
Let it be known to the hordes of Hell
让地狱所有人都知道
that Sabrina Morningstar was victorious in Golgotha.
晨星萨布丽娜在各各地取得了胜利
She has returned
她已经带着
with one of the most pernicious of arcane artifacts.
一件最有杀伤力的神秘法器回来了
I give you the bowl of Pontius Pilate.
这就是本丢·彼拉多之盆
And where is Prince Caliban?
卡利班王子呢?
Sabrina's victory over Caliban is absolute.
萨布丽娜对卡利班的胜利是决定性的
I'm not sure he survived.
我不知道他有没有活下来
You don't really wish that were true, do you, princess?
你不会真希望我死吧 公主殿下?
Caliban?
卡利班?
But how? -I'm made of clay.
怎么可能? -我是用泥土做成的
I waited.
我一直在等
Under the dust of the ages for 2,000 years after you cheated,
我在尘土里等待了两千年 在你作弊
stole Pilate's bowl, and...
偷走本丢·彼拉多之盆 而且…
left me for dead.
留我在那里等死后
Is that the dignity that you spoke of? Hmm?
这就是你所谓的尊严吗?
The honor?
荣耀?
I won't lose our next and final contest.
下次比赛 也是我们的终极比赛 我一定不会输掉
Hell will be mine.
地狱会是我的
You've each won a challenge, which can only mean one thing.
你们各自赢了一次挑战 这只能说明一件事
Sudden death.
骤死延长赛
The winner of the next trial
下一次考验的赢家
shall reign in Hell for all eternity.
会永远统治地狱
Go on. Yeah!
继续 对!
And I shall reign by your side, Sabrina, forever and a glorious day.
萨布丽娜 我会永远 在光荣的日子里辅佐你
It's hell-sent your father's still indisposed.
你父亲依然处于无力的状态 这简直太好了
He would lose his horned head at the sight of this most Unholy Regalia.
若是让他看到这些叛臣贼子 他一定会把头上的角都气掉
Actually, Lucifer escaped from the Academy.
其实 路西法从学院逃走了
Nobody knows where he is.
没有人知道他在哪
What?
什么?
The Dark Lord is free, and you... you didn't say anything to me?
黑魔王逃走了 你居然一直瞒着我?
Well, I had other things on my mind.
我当时在忙着做其他事
Sabrina, your father will kill me for betraying him.
萨布丽娜 你父亲会因为我背叛了他 杀死我的
It's only a matter of time.
这是迟早的事
I simply mixed the Dark Lord's residue with a bit of salt,
我在黑魔王的残留物里加了点盐
thieves vinegar and Hoyt's Cologne to create an...
马赛醋和霍伊特的科隆香水 以制♥造♥出一种…
A warding resin.
一种防御松脂
Precisely.
没错
Painted over every door jamb and crevice, this concoction may provide
我们把它涂在每扇门和每个裂隙里 它或许足以
enough protection to keep the pagans at bay,
抵挡住那些异教♥徒♥
at least for a short while.
至少能挡一段时间
Need an extra pair of hands?
你们需要帮忙吗?
Why did you bring us here?
你为什么带我们来这里?
Gryla.
葛来拉
I heard your call.
我听到了你们的召唤
Pesta!
佩斯塔!
Sycorax!
西克莱克斯!
Mambo Marie.
曼波·玛丽
You summoned us here against our will.
你违背我们的意志 强行把我们召集来
Wait. No.
等一下 不是的
For that, all in this house will die.
因此 这个房♥子里所有人都会死
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表