剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
Welcome to Professor Carcosa's traveling carnival and phantasmagoria.
欢迎来到卡尔科萨教授旅行嘉年华 与万千幻景秀
Thank you. -Corn dog.
谢谢 -玉米热狗
Step right up.
大家尽情玩乐吧
To quote a friend,
引用一位朋友的话
"We show you things that you don't know,
“我们为您展示你所不知道的东西
we tell you of places you'll never go.
讲述你从未去过的地方
From mountains where maddened winds did blow...
从狂风肆虐的群山
the islands where zephyrs breathed
到西风吹拂的岛屿
sweet and low.
甜蜜低沉
We've risen to Heaven, plunged below...
我们升入天堂 突然坠下
...for we wanted to make it one hell of a show."
因为我们想做一场精彩演出”
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I just thought I saw something for a second.
我刚刚以为自己有那么一刻 看到了别的什么东西
Oh, there they are. Sabrina.
他们来了 萨布丽娜
Something bad? - Hey, guys.
是什么不好的东西吗? -嗨 各位
Sorry, we're late.
抱歉 我们来迟了
You're right on time.
你们来得正是时候
Harvey's about to inhale his third funnel cake.
哈维正要吃掉他的第三块漏斗蛋糕
You must be Robin. I'm Sabrina. This is my boyfriend, Nick.
你肯定是罗宾 我是萨布丽娜 这位是我男朋友尼克
Hey.
你好
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Hey, Scratch. How's it going?
嗨 斯克拉齐 你好吗?
Fine, Kinkle.
我很好 金克尔
How's it going with you?
你最近怎么样?
Dude, relax, it was just a question.
伙计 放轻松 这只是个问题
I am relaxed. -Okay.
我很放松 -好吧
Shall we go in? -Great idea.
我们进去吧? -好主意
Let's see what rides they have.
看看他们这里有什么精彩表演
Rides!
表演!
Oh my, yes.
没错
A gamut of them.
这里有各种各样的表演
Bumper cars, a tilt-a-whirl, a haunted house.
碰碰车、摩天轮、鬼屋
Okay.
好了
Cool, good. -Great.
很好 -好极了
That was weird. - I know.
我知道
I didn't expect her to actually like what I'd written in my book.
我没指望她会真的喜欢 我书里写的东西
She'll get over it, Hilda. It's...
她会接受的 希尔达 这是…
Well, I don't know that she will, Dr. Cee. Or read it.
我不知道她会不会接受 犬博士 或去读那本书
I mean, she has never yet accepted that we're just different witches,
她从未接受过我们是不同的女巫
and we just want different things and different lives.
我们想要的东西不一样 想过的生活也不一样
I just want to grow old in a little cottage with a fire
我只想在点着篝火的小木屋里变老
and my spiders and a dog.
屋里还有我的蜘蛛和一条狗
Not a stuffed one.
不是充气玩具的那种狗
And I just, I don't know,
我只是 我不知道
I wanna knit and read and watch reruns of The Munsters on TV.
我想织着毛衣、看书 观看重播的《怪胎家庭》电视剧
I want that too, Hilda.
希尔达 这也是我的心愿
I've wanted it for a while now.
我一直想要这种生活
Hilda? -Yeah.
希尔达? -我在
You all right? What are you doing?
你没事吧?你在做什么?
No.
不是吧
Dr. Cee.
犬博士
I've been waiting for the right moment to ask.
我一直在等一个合适的时机开口
Hildegarde Antoinette Spellman,
希尔德加德·安东瓦尼特·斯佩尔曼
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我我吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Absolutely.
我愿意 一百个愿意
Step right up. Step right up.
狂欢吧
Test your virility.
测试一下你的男子气概
You, sir, perhaps you?
先生 也许你来试试?
Are you a He-Man, or a 98-pound weakling?
你是猛♥男♥还是弱鸡?
Yeah, I'll give it a try. -That's a brave fellow.
好 我来试试 -这是个勇敢的家伙
Prove your mettle.
证明你的气概吧
It's just like a pickax in the mines.
这就像矿上的镐
You got this, babe.
你能行的 宝贝
Tough luck, young buck.
运气不太好啊 小伙子
Don't be displeased.
别不高兴
It's not every man who bests Hercules.
不是每个人都能超过大力神
Who's next?
下一个是谁?
I'll take a shot.
我来试试
All right, Kinkle? Step aside. See how a real man does it.
知道吗 金克尔?一边去 看看一个真正的男人是怎么做的
Hey. -Billy, that was amazing.
不错 -比利 你太棒了
Can I pick which prize you get?
奖品能让我来挑吗?
Whichever one you want.
你想选什么就选什么
Yeah, better at that than you, that's what I'm saying.
我在这方面比你强 懂我的意思吧
Yeah.
没错
Would you like a palm reading?
你想看手相吗?
Please.
来吧
Sit.
请坐
Curious.
好奇啊
This is your lifeline. It shows me you have a question.
这是你的生命线 它告诉我你有一个问题
Um... I...
我…
I had a fiancé...
我曾有一个未婚夫…
Adam.
亚当
I fear something terrible has befallen him.
我担心他遭遇了不幸
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
He is gone forever.
他已经不在人世了
But you already know this.
但你很清楚这事
Because you were there.
因为你当时就在场
I...
我…
I wasn't.
我不在场
At least, I don't remember.
至少 我不记得
Wait.
等等
Tell me.
告诉我
You did not consummate your relationship with Adam?
你和亚当交往时没有行过房♥吧?
What?
什么?
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么问?
No. No, you did not.
不 你们没有
Good day...
再见
Madame.
女士
It's cold up here.
这上面好冷
Is that better?
这样好点了吗?
Wait.
等等
There's something you should know about me.
关于我 有些事你必须知道
I...
我…
I didn't always look like me. I was...
我以前不总是这个样子 我曾经…
I used to be different.
我过去很不一样
I wasn't born Theo...
我不是生来就是西奥
It's okay.
没关系
I mean, you're Theo now.
你现在是西奥
And, um...
而且
in case it wasn't obvious,
免得你看不出来
I really like you, Theo.
我很喜欢你 西奥
I like you too, Robin.
我也喜欢你 罗宾
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Why'd you leave?
你怎么突然离开啦?
I'm fine, but let's get outta here.
我没事 我们去别处吧
I know you're probably not in the carnival mood,
我知道你现在没有逛嘉年华的心情
but thanks for rallying.
但谢谢你愿意来
Hey, your dad must be pretty happy, huh? In the end, he got what he wanted.
你♥爸♥爸肯定很高兴吧? 他最后得到了他想要的
You on the throne, his daughter.
身为他女儿的你登上了王座
Ruling Hell. -I did that for you, Nick, not for him.
统治地狱 -我这么做是为了你 不是为他
Yeah, still, a part of you must like it, right?
是啊 但一部分的你 肯定很喜欢这样吧?
Nick.
尼克
We haven't talked about it yet, but...
我们还没聊过这个 但…
what was it like for you?
你当时是什么感觉?
Inside the flesh Acheron?
在血肉冥河中的感觉?
Uh, Sabrina, I...
萨布丽娜 我…
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表