剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I'm happy you stayed tonight.
我很高兴你今晚留下来了
I'm happy I stayed too.
我也是
I wish we didn't have to sneak around.
真希望我们不用偷偷摸摸的
Me too.
我也是
But you know how my dad is.
但你也了解我爸的
He would legit murder me if he found out I wasn't in my room.
他要是发现我不在房♥间里 会毫不犹豫地杀了我
But guess what?
但你猜怎么着了?
He's going to Las Vegas for a church convention.
他要去拉斯维加斯参加教堂集♥会♥
For real?
真的吗?
For an entire week.
他要去一整周
Which means we could spend the whole night together...
这就说明我们可以整晚待在一起…
at my house.
还是在我家
I think we're ready.
我想我们准备好了
But for now,
但现在
I gotta go.
我得回家了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Yes.
太好了
Good morning.
早上好
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
What are you, what are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Astral projecting. So I'm only here in spirit.
星光体投射 所以只是我的精神来到了这里
Oh.
这样啊
Speaking of spirit...
说到精气神
what do you think of my outfit?
我这套衣服怎么样?
Give me an H, give me an O, give me a T.
性感得让我心里直痒痒
So, there's this cheerleader performance flash mob thing
拉拉队今天要在巴克斯特高中
happening today at Baxter High. Wanna come?
进行一次快闪活动 你要去吗?
I may have bragged to all the girls
我可能跟所有队友们吹嘘过
about my dark, dashing private school boyfriend.
我那读私立高中的暗黑系帅气男友
Then I shall be there.
那我一定会去
Amazing. See you then.
好极了 那到时候见
Quite a racket you and your friends have been making in the garage.
你跟你那几个朋友 在车♥库♥里的动静真大
It's called music, Dad.
爸 那叫音乐
Oh.
好吧
Morning.
早
Morning.
早上好
what are you doing here?
你怎么在这里?
Your father and I met last night at the carnival.
我和你父亲昨晚在嘉年华上认识了
I gotta get to the mines.
我得去矿场了
See you later, babe.
随后再见 宝贝
Bye, lover.
再见 我的爱人
Are you wearing my mom's robe?
你穿的是我妈的睡袍吗?
Want me to take it off?
用我脱下来吗?
Definitely not.
当然不用
Oh, don't get so high and mighty.
别觉得你自己高人一等
Your father and I are both adults,
我和你父亲都是成年人了
which is more than I can say for you.
而你还是个毛头小子
Does your dad know what you've been up to?
你父亲知道你在做什么吗?
Maybe I should tell him.
或许我应该告诉他
Maybe you should mind your own business.
你还是管好自己的事吧
Morning, lamb. - Good morning.
早上好 小羊羔 -早上好
What's that smell?
什么味?
Pancakes? -No.
煎饼吗? -不是
Making your favorite, moon pie, for the lunar festivities.
我在做你最爱吃的月亮饼 为月亮盛典做准备
Wait, we're not still celebrating the Hare Moon, are we?
等一下 我们不会还要庆祝野兔月吧?
And why shouldn't we?
为什么不庆祝?
Well, aren't we in crisis with our powers waning?
我们不是正处于 巫力衰退的危机中吗?
Also, it's not even a real holiday.
而且 那根本就不算什么节日
It's just an excuse to eat pie and drink wine at a picnic.
不过是为了在野餐上吃月亮饼 喝红酒找的借口
I mean, it's a symbolic gesture giving thanks to a bunch of rabbits.
我是说 向一群兔子表达感恩之情 只是表面文章
True.
没错
But it will give the coven a moment of reprieve, of levity.
但它会让女巫集♥会♥的成员 暂时严肃起来
Our vernal homage to rebirth will be a morale boost,
我们在春天对重生致敬 能提振我们的士气
and at the very least, a distraction from our waning powers.
至少也能让大家不去想巫力衰退的事
Okay. Well, I have a cheer event, which you're both welcome to attend.
好吧 我拉拉队有活动 热情欢迎你们两个参加
Lovely. -We'll be far too busy...
真是太好了 -我们非常忙
Far too busy getting ready. -...getting ready, as should you be.
得抓紧时间准备庆典 -…做准备 你也该加入我们
You are our coven's youngest living member, Sabrina,
萨布丽娜 你是女巫集♥会♥里 最年轻的在世成员
which means you are our symbolic hare and must walk into the woods
也就是说你会是那只具有 象征意义的兔子 你必须走入丛林
and release the pardoned rabbit whilst singing a song of summer.
边唱一曲夏日之歌♥ 边把那只得到饶恕的兔子放掉
Okay, but it makes zero sense.
好吧 可这一点意义都没有
I mean, during Feast of Feasts, we literally cannibalize a witch.
毕竟 在饕餮庆典时 我们真的会吃掉一个女巫
So during the Hare Moon, we release a rabbit.
所以 庆祝野兔月的时候 我们就放掉一只兔子
How does that track?
这根本没道理啊
It is not the time to question traditions.
现在不是质疑传统的时候
No.
对
So we'll see you at 3:00.
我们3点见
Earlier, if Ambrose's research yields a reason for our chronic weakness.
或者更早点 如果安布罗斯找到了 我们巫力慢慢衰退的原因
Ms. Wardwell?
沃德韦尔老师?
Yes.
你好
I hope you'll pardon the intrusion, Ms. Wardwell,
抱歉打扰了 沃德韦尔老师
but I wanted to thank you again in person for helping my family.
但我想再次亲自感谢你帮助我的家人
Little Lucy is fine, thank goodness.
谢天谢地 小露西没事
well, I...
这…
I'm not sure I follow.
我不知道你在说什么
My daughter. All she remembers from the incident is eating ice cream,
我女儿啊 她在这件事里 只记得吃冰激凌
and then you coming to her rescue.
然后你就去救了她
Yeah, I have...
我…
I really d...
我真的不…
I have no id... I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道…我不知道你在说什么
You found Lucy in an ice cream freezer and returned her to me.
你在一个冰激凌冰柜里找到了露西 然后把她送回了家
The police are still looking for her abductor.
警♥察♥还在找绑♥架♥她的人
Have they been by yet to take a statement from you?
他们有过来找你录口供吗?
Uh, not yet.
还没有
Perhaps if you were to tell me exactly what it is I did to help your...
或许如果你能确切地告诉我 我到底如何帮了你的…
your daughter, was it?
你的女儿 对吧?
Hey, girl, where's Nick? I thought he was coming to the flash mob.
妞儿 尼克呢? 我还以为他会来看我们的快闪
Yeah, he is. Let me double-check.
他会来 我再跟他确认一下
Son of an angel.
该死的
Anyway, it's so gross.
总之 这也太恶心了
My dad just met her at the carnival, like, last night.
我爸昨晚才在嘉年华上认识她
There's something super weird about her. -Wait, who is this again?
我觉得她特别奇怪 -等一下 你是说谁?
The snake charmer lady.
那个耍蛇的女士
Let's go investigate.
我们去调查一下她吧
We could go snooping around the tents, maybe we'll see something.
我们可以去帐篷附近查看一番 说不定能发现什么
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
好的
Let's do it. -I'm in.
就这么定了 -我也去
I have a picnic type thing with my aunts, but please be careful, guys.
我要和我姑姑一起去野餐 但你们一定要小心
Robin, you want to join? -Uh...
罗宾 你跟我们一起吗?
No, I'll, I'll sit this one out.
不 我就算了
Oh.
天啊
Isn't this a lovely little picture.
这个场景真温馨啊
Aunt Hilda? -Hi.
希尔达姑姑? -嗨
Are you astral projecting right now? -Oh, no, tried to, couldn't, drove.
你现在是星光体投射吗? -不 我试过 但没成功 就开车来了
What's going on?
怎么了?
Your Aunt Zelda wants us to go straight to the Academy.
你塞尔达姑姑希望我们马上去学院
Emergency family meeting.
紧急家庭会议
Attendance is mandatory.
你必须参加
Go, I'll cover for you with the Ravenettes.
去吧 乌鸦拉拉队那里有我帮你顶着
What do we do if Nick shows up?
万一尼克出现呢?
Just tell him I'm at the Academy, which is probably where he is.
告诉他我在学院 说不定他也在那里
You're not going to like this, but...
你们不会喜欢我接下来要说的话 但…
it is our fault the coven's powers are waxing and waning.
女巫集♥会♥的巫力慢慢衰退 全是我们自己的过错
Lookie here. So the Pendle Coven suffered a similar power loss in 1612.
你们看 彭德尔女巫集♥会♥ 1612年遇到类似的巫力衰退情况
It seems they offended the Dark Lord in some way,
他们好像不知怎的惹恼了黑魔王
and so he withdrew his gifts from them a little at a time and then all at once.
于是他就慢慢把送给他们的礼物 收回 然后在某个时刻全部收回了
They offended him, and we... we dethroned and imprisoned him.
他们惹恼了他 而我们废黜了他 还囚禁了他
Well, how did they get their power back?
那他们是如何恢复巫力的?
They didn't.
他们没能做到
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表