剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Sisters, come to us!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 快回我们这里来!
We have no choice.
我们没得选
The pagans are a clear and present danger, and we are without strength.
异教♥徒♥是现在就要应对的危险 我们又失去了巫力
As dangerous as it will be,
虽然这么做会很危险
we must free the Dark Lord.
但我们必须释放黑魔王
Better the Devil you know than the pagans you don't.
比起不熟悉的异教♥徒♥ 还是找老熟人黑魔王比较好
He will be angry at us, and there will be hell to pay,
他会生我们的气 我们会付出惨重的代价
but he'll crush the pagans under his hoof.
但他会用自己的蹄子踏扁异教♥徒♥
I'll go down.
我下去吧
He's my father.
他是我父亲
If anyone can sweet talk him, it's me.
如果谁能哄他开心 那人只会是我
All right, Dad. It's just you and me now.
好了 爸爸 现在就咱们两个人
Nick? Nick? Nick!
尼克?
Nick, can you hear me?
尼克 你能听到我说话吗?
Nick, wake up!
尼克 醒醒!
Nick!
尼克!
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表