剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Just like we told you.
就跟我们跟你们说的那样
It's... sort of a multi-use space for performance art.
这里算是个行为艺术的多功能场地
Perfect place for a flash mob, right?
这里很适合玩快闪 对吧?
Mm-hmm! -Totes!
没错!
Has either of you seen Dorcas? Why is she never where we need her?
你们谁见多尔卡丝了吗? 为何需要她的时候她总不在?
She said she was coming.
她说了会过来的
Prudence, we really must start. Dorcas can join in when she arrives.
普鲁登斯 我们真得开始了 多尔卡丝到了之后可以加入我们
Goddess Terpsichore, Mother of Dance.
特普丝歌♥利女神 舞蹈之母
We offer you muses, enchant them with trance.
我们为你献上灵感 请让她们陷入恍惚
Let body and movement and spirit romance.
请接受她们的身体、舞步 和欢快的灵魂
Your powers to our coven, dark magicks enhance.
请赐予我们集♥会♥法力 增强我们的黑魔法
Roz.
罗兹
Roz...
罗兹…
thank you so, so much.
真是太谢谢你了
Lizzie, you have no idea how incredibly important that was.
莉兹 你不知道你们这么做有多重要
How are you guys feeling?
你们感觉如何?
Uh... a little woozy.
有点头晕
Like that time Billy gave me mono.
就像比利传染给我 单核细胞增多症那次
Yeah, just sleep for 16 to 18 hours, and you should be fine.
睡上16到18个小时 你就没事了
Well, well.
瞧瞧呀
I see the Academy's changed in my absence.
我不在的时候学院发生了很大的变化
Lucifer? -Guess again.
路西法? -再猜
Father!
父亲!
Ravenettes!
队员们!
Huddle up!
大家聚在一起!
Everybody grab hands.
拉住彼此的手
Roz?
罗兹?
What... what happened?
怎么回事?
We were all gonna go check out a new space for practice.
我们打算去看一个新的练习场地
But you thought it would be better if we stayed at Baxter High.
但你觉得 我们在巴克斯特高中练习比较好
Right, okay.
对 好的
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜?
Where did you bring us?
你把我们带到哪里了?
Pandemonium.
群魔城
Everyone will be safe here.
大家在这里会很安全
Safe?
安全?
Sabrina, you just sent what remains of our coven to Hell.
萨布丽娜 你把我们女巫集♥会♥ 剩下的成员带到了地狱
Oh, praise be heaven! We left the effigies behind!
我的老天!我们忘了那些娃娃!
I'll go get them! -No! It's too dangerous, cousin.
我回去取! -不行!表妹 太危险了
Those effigies are full of energies our aunties need.
安布罗斯 那些娃娃里 有我们姑姑需要的能量
Be right back. -Be careful.
我马上回来 -小心点
Ms. Spellman!
斯佩尔曼小姐!
Blackwood! So you're with the pagans now.
布莱克伍德! 你现在跟异教♥徒♥是一伙的了
Strange bedfellows, I admit.
我必须承认 他们是很奇怪的盟友
But these are extraordinary times.
但现在是特殊时期
Tell me, the hedge witches in the Desecrated Church,
告诉我 亵渎教堂里的那些劣等女巫
they're yours, aren't they?
跟你们是一伙的 对吧?
What did you do to them? -Those withered crones?
你对她们做了什么? -那些老太婆们吗?
They're not even worth killing.
她们根本不值得我下手
Unlike you and your family.
不像你和你的家人
This one is ours!
她是我们的人!
We found this witch in one of the cells in the dungeon.
但我们在地牢的一间牢房♥里 发现了这个女巫
She was already dead.
她已经死了
Dorcas?
多尔卡丝?
But who did this to you, child?
谁杀了你 孩子?
I did.
是我
Agatha?
阿加莎?
Will you take care of me, Father?
你会照顾我吗 神父?
I'm good at killing things now.
我现在可是杀人如麻
Why, yes, my dear child.
当然了 我亲爱的孩子
You may be of use to me.
你或许会有点用处
I want... every... last... Spellman...
我希望…斯佩尔曼家的…每个人…
dead.
都死干净
The rest of your coven is gone.
女巫集♥会♥剩下的人都离开了
My former coven was your quarry, pagan, not mine.
异教♥徒♥ 我之前所在的女巫集♥会♥的 成员是你的猎物 但不是我的
My prize is something else.
我要找的是别的东西
Likely hidden within these walls.
很可能被藏在了这里
But do keep looking, those witches can't have gone far.
但你们还是继续搜一下吧 那些巫师不可能走远的
I bumped into Father Blackwood.
我遇到布莱克伍德神父了
He's no longer bonded with the Dark Lord,
他已经跟黑魔王分离了
which means we've got my father to worry about.
也就是说我们现在还要担心我父亲
Yes, you do, daughter!
是的 没错 女儿!
Lucifer and Lilith, the Dream Team, back together again.
路西法 丽莉丝 你们这对梦幻组合又合体了
Don't mistake survival or co-dependency for love.
别把生存和为爱相互依赖搞错了
We are very much not together.
我们根本不是一起的
Playtime is over, Sabrina. The Kings have called
萨布丽娜 不许再胡闹了 地狱三王要求
for the third challenge of the Unholy Regalia.
进行找到邪恶王权法器的 第三次挑战赛
You must retrieve Judas's 30 pieces of silver
你必须找到犹大的30块银元
and secure the infernal throne for the House of Morningstar.
确保地狱的王位继续留在晨星家族
Unfortunately, my family needs me back on Earth.
不幸的是 我凡间的家人需要我
I am your family, Sabrina. And though you have betrayed me,
我也是你的家人 萨布丽娜 尽管你背叛了我
I will see you upon the throne ruling by my side.
我还是愿意让你跟我一起统治地狱
My aunties are on death's door.
我两个姑姑命悬一线
I can deliver the effigies to them, cousin,
表妹 我可以把那些娃娃 送去她们那里
and protect them from Blackwood until they recover.
在她们复活之前保护她们 不受布莱克伍德的伤害
You can't go alone! -I'll go with him.
你不能自己去! -我陪他去
My sisters are still unaccounted for. -What are you two saying?
我两个姐妹还没找到 -你们两个在说什么?
That you want me to go on this quest?
你们希望我去找那件法器
The power siphoning might have worked,
虹吸咒汲取来的巫力或许会起作用
but perhaps temporarily, and there may be a battle to be fought
但也许只能坚持一段时间 我们今晚可能要跟
with Blackwood tonight, yes, but there is a much bigger war brewing.
布莱克伍德决一死战 没错 但一场更大的战争正在酝酿
The pagans are coming for all of us,
异教♥徒♥要来杀光我们所有人
and the Unholy Regalia would give you the infernal power to defeat them.
邪恶王权能赐予你邪恶力量 将他们彻底击溃
Well, it's decided then.
那就这么定了
You shall win the final challenge and take your place as Queen of Hell,
你要赢得最后一次挑战 保住自己地狱女王的地位
keeping the throne warm for your little brother.
为你弟弟保护好王权
Right, and all I have to do is betray our aunties.
对 我只需背叛我们的姑姑
Well, this is the Judas challenge.
这次是犹大挑战
Betrayal was kind of his thing.
背叛是他的强项
Ambrose, Prudence,
安布罗斯 普鲁登斯
protect the Spellman house and our aunties at all costs.
不惜一切代价保护斯佩尔曼家 和我们的姑姑
The rest of the coven stay here. No more of us can die.
女巫集♥会♥的其他人留在这里 我们经不起伤亡了
Let's finish this.
我们了结此事吧
Edward, we have so many questions.
爱德华 我们有太多问题
I'll answer those I can, sister.
妹妹 我会尽量回答
Well, to begin with, did you know the truth about Sabrina's lineage?
首先 你知道萨布丽娜的 真实身份吗?
That the Dark Lord was her father? -Oh, yeah.
黑魔王是她父亲? -对
Yes.
我知道
Diana and I made an appeal to the Dark Lord, begged for a child.
我和戴安娜求黑魔王 赐给我们一个孩子
Well, Sabrina's been quite the handful. You could've warned us.
萨布丽娜一直很难管教 你该早点跟我们说一声的
No, Sabrina needed to find her own path.
不 萨布丽娜需要找到她自己的路
As you, Zelda, must find yours now.
塞尔达 你现在也必须找到自己的路
I will guide you and follow you as I always have.
我会像以前一样指引你 跟着你
Aww. Like a little angel on your little shoulder, isn't he?
他就像你那弱小的肩膀上的小天使 对吧?
No!
才不是!
Like my mèt-tèt!
他就像我的守护神!
My what?
我的什么?
That comely Vodou priestess Marie said that each of us has a mèt-tèt.
那个美丽的巫毒女祭司长 玛丽说我们每个人都有守护神
A spirit, a guide that's been with us all our life.
一个灵魂 会指引我们一生
Perhaps that's why I'm here. -Hello?
或许这就是我出现的原因 -说什么?
Why we're here. Perhaps this is where I'm meant to find the solution,
我们在这里的原因 或许这里就是我找到解决办法的地方
and once I find it, we'll be able to go home, to our real home.
一旦我找到它 我们就能回家 回我们真正的家
But what solution, specifically?
但具体是什么解决办法?
To everything, Hilda!
解决一切的办法 希尔达!
To defeat the pagans. To finally replenish our coven's gifts.
打败异教♥徒♥ 最终给我们的女巫集♥会♥补充天赋
Edward, as my mèt-tèt, can you tell us where to go, what to do?
作为我的守护神 爱德华 你能告诉我们该去哪里 怎么做吗?
We'll start in the past.
我们先从过去开始吧
Do we go...
我们是去…
He knows that's the botanical rooms, right?
他知道那里是植物房♥ 对吧?
Hilda, it's the Nether Realm. -Didn't know I'd have to walk.
希尔达 这里是阴间 -我都不知道自己得走着去
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表