剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
What can I do for you, Sabrina?
萨布丽娜 你找我什么事?
Actually, I wanted to check in on you, on how you're doing.
其实我一直想过来看看你怎么样
Well, I cannot account for the last three months of my life,
我解释不了自己过去三个月里的行为
but clearly, I've been busy doing things,
但显然我一直在忙着做各种事
and the doctors can offer no medical or logical explanation.
医生也提供不了任何医疗 或逻辑方面的解释
And, uh, your sudden interest in Dante's Inferno?
那你突然对但丁的《地狱篇》 感兴趣是怎么回事?
Well, now that I can account for.
这个我倒是可以解释
I have been having nightmares, you see.
是这样的 我总是做噩梦
Demons and hellscapes,
梦到恶魔和地狱
and I've turned to inferno literature as a source of...
我想 我是把《地狱篇》当成一种…
therapy, I suppose.
治疗方式了吧
They say he went there, you know, Dante.
人们说但丁去过地狱
How could that be possible?
怎么可能?
Some of the world's greatest artists have used Hell as their subject
世界上一些伟大的艺术家 都曾以地狱为主题进行创作
in such an authentic way it feels as if they...
他们的作品是如此真实 让人觉得他们好像…
they somehow must have visited the place.
他们一定通过某种途径去过那个地方
Hieronymus Bosch, for instance.
比如说希罗尼穆师·博斯
His paintings have been described as windows overlooking the hills of Hell.
他的绘画就被描述为 俯瞰地狱之山的窗户
Windows?
窗户?
Ms. Wardwell, you're a genius, and I'm so glad you're back.
沃德韦尔老师 你就是个天才 我很高兴你回来了
It is you, right?
真的是你 对吧?
Who else would I be?
不然还会是谁?
Dorian?
多里安?
Dorian Gray.
多里安·格雷
I need your help. -Don't look at me. I'm hideous!
我需要你帮忙 -别看我 我太丑了!
What? What happened?
什么?出什么事了?
I have a...
我长了个…
a pimple.
粉刺
I haven't had a pimple since Basil painted my portrait.
自从巴塞尔为我绘过肖像后 我就没长过粉刺
Actually, that's why I came to see you.
其实 这就是我来找你的原因
You're an art collector, right?
你是个艺术收藏家 对吧?
Do you have any paintings of Hell?
你有关于地狱的绘画吗?
Several. Doesn't everyone?
有一些 大家不是都有吗?
Yes, but are any of them... a portal?
对 但有没有哪幅是个传送门?
You think you can just pop into Hell for a quick visit and save darling Nicky?
你觉得自己可以快速拜访一下地狱 把亲爱的尼克救出来?
Well, doesn't quite work like that.
真实情况可不会那样
Once you're in Hell, no one is particularly inclined to let you leave.
一旦你进到地狱 没有人会想放你走
And, yes, I do have a...
对 我确实有一个…
portal, which I will allow you to use for a price.
传送门 我允许你使用 但你要付出代价
This sub taken from the Netflix, Improve by @RYANLAUN
该译本取自Netflix官方译本 由@RYANLAUN合成并添加特效
I want you to bring something back for me.
我想让你给我带回来一样东西
Let me guess, your soul?
让我猜猜 你的灵魂吗?
No.
不是
I have no use for that.
它已经没什么用处了
There is only one flower that grows in Hell,
只有一种花生长在地狱里
in the Forest of Torment.
在痛苦森林里
La Fleur du Mal.
它叫邪恶之花
It is the original flower of evil that inspired the poet Baudelaire.
就是这种邪恶之花启发了 诗人波德莱尔
Its nectar could help me with my...
它的花蜜能帮我除去自己的…
facial deformity.
面部残缺
Bring it back for me,
把这花给我带回来
and I'll arrange safe passage for you.
我就安排一条安全通道给你
Done.
成交
Although it's not just gonna be safe passage for me.
但不能仅仅是我的安全通道
Guys!
各位!
Sabrina? -You guys, I figured it out.
萨布丽娜? -各位 我想出办法了
It's time for Operation Hand Basket.
该进行手提篮行动了
Hang on, you mean... -We're going to Hell?
等一下 你是说… -我们要去地狱?
Like, Hell Hell? -Yep. I found a back door.
真正的地狱吗? -对 我找到了后门
I gotta ask the question, are humans even allowed in Hell?
我得问个问题 人类能进地狱吗?
Well, technically, no, but there are ways around that.
严格来说不行 但我们可以想出办法
Things we can do to prepare.
我们可以提前做一些准备
If you're still willing to help.
如果你们还愿意帮我
Let's rock 'n' roll.
那就开始吧
Are your aunts home? - No.
你两个姑姑在家吗? -不在
They're staying at the Academy, so timing's perfect.
她们在学院里 所以现在时机正好
What is this stuff again? Ghastly water.
这是什么东西来着? -死人水
Basically water you get from wiping down corpses.
就是洗完尸体的水
And we're doing this why?
我们为什么这么做?
It'll keep the demons from smelling us.
这样恶魔就闻不到我们了
We have to wear these shoes too.
我们还必须穿那些鞋子
Dead people's shoes,
它们都是死人的鞋
for only the dead may walk the paths of Hell.
因为只有死人才能在地狱中行走
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry, Salem, you're gonna have to sit this one out.
抱歉 塞拉姆 你得在外面等着我们
If you came with us, you'd have every hound of Hell from Barghest
你要是跟我们去 那地狱所有的猎犬 包括犬魔
to Old Shuck chasing us down.
和老夏克都会来追我们
Lights out, students.
同学们 关灯
Time to say our prayers.
该祷告了
Oh, Unholy Dark Lord,
邪恶的黑魔王
take my soul and do with it as thou wilt,
带走我的灵魂并随汝心意处置吧
as I will do with my flesh on Earth.
就像我在凡间处置自己的血肉一样
Praise Satan.
赞美撒旦
Praise Satan.
赞美撒旦
I find myself in a quandary, sister...
我很困惑 妹妹
Praying to the Dark Lord who wished our enslavement,
向妄想永远奴役我们 并被我们推♥翻♥的
whom we unseated.
黑魔王祈祷
This lie unsettles me. -Oh.
这谎言令我心神不安
I know.
我知道
Why don't we tell the students the truth then?
那为何我们不直接 把真♥相♥告诉学生?
I mean, why don't we pray to Lilith now?
为什么我们不向丽莉丝祷告?
No, I can't do it.
不行 我不能那么做
The students have already lost their family, their friends.
学生们已经失去了家人和朋友
I can't very well take their god from them too.
我不能再把他们的神夺走
Besides, we have more earthly concerns.
而且 我们还有更多实际一点的担忧
What, the Council visit you mean?
你是说委员会过来的事吗?
Yeah, don't worry about that, Zelds. Got the perfect recipe for them.
塞尔达 这你就不用担心了 我已经为他们研制了完美的配方
Just wait.
你就等着看吧
Behold, the hellscape.
瞧瞧地狱的样子
Mind you, the inferno is a lonely, desolate place.
注意了 地狱是个孤独、荒凉的地方
You might not see many monsters or demons, but they're there.
你们或许看不到很多怪物或恶魔 但他们就在那里
Find your way to the City of Pandemonium as quickly as possible.
你们尽快找到去群魔城的路
And don't forget,
别忘了
the incantation I gave you to transport you back...
我施下的 能带你们回来的咒语…
it won't work unless you're holding my flower.
只有在你们找到我要的花时 才会有效
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Also, everybody stay close.
还有 大家别走散了
Through me, pass into the unholy kingdom.
让我进入邪恶的王国吧
Through me, pass into the city of fear.
让我进入恐惧之城吧
I am the gate for the lost and forsaken.
我就是迷失之人和被遗弃人的门户
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
要入地狱之人 放弃汝等所有的希望
Everyone okay? -Yeah.
大家都没事吧? -没事
Wait. So, Hell is a beach?
等一下 地狱是一片海滩?
The Shores of Sorrow.
悲伤海岸
Guys, look.
你们看
What are those?
那些是什么?
They're the souls of the damned.
那些都是被诅咒的灵魂
They drown as the tide rolls in,
潮水上涨时 他们会被淹死
over and over...
一次又一次地…
for all eternity.
永远不得解脱
Hi.
你好
We're looking for Lilith.
我们找丽莉丝
Madam Satan, Queen of Hell.
撒旦夫人 地狱女王
She's in Pandemonium, if you happen to know the way.
她在群魔城 如果你恰好知道怎么去那里的话
All blood flows to Pandemonium.
那些血全都流向群魔城
Follow the blood-red road where it flows, and there you'll find the throne of Hell.
沿着那条沾满鲜血的路走 你们就能找到地狱王座
Thanks.
谢了
And you are?
你是何人?
Never step off the road.
千万别走偏了
It's clever you're wearing dead men's shoes, though...
但你们穿了死人的鞋子 这个做法很聪明
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表