剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Hell.
地狱
I went to Hell.
我下过地狱
I took the Dark Lord inside me.
我让黑魔王进入了我体内
I was stripped naked and put in chains by Lilith,
我被剥得一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 被丽莉丝用锁链套住
tortured on the inside,
好几周以来 我的心灵受到折磨
humiliated and debased on the outside for weeks.
身体又遭到羞辱和贬低
That felt like decades.
感觉我在地狱待了几十年
And there was no reprieve, no respite, not for one lousy second.
而且这些折磨是不间断的 我一刻都喘息不得 哪怕就一秒
It was... It was a catalog of violation.
我遭受了各种侵犯
I had no control over my body or my fate.
我控制不了自己的身体或命运
I was a punching bag for Lucifer and a plaything for Lilith.
我是路西法的出气筒 也是丽莉丝的玩物
I wrestled your father for dominance, and it was exhausting.
为了争夺控制权 我跟你父亲扭成一团 我疲惫不困
I didn't sleep, not once.
我一刻睡觉的机会都没有
It was a place of no rest, no peace, just... just pain,
在那个地方不能休息 不得安宁 只有痛苦
and hurt and burning and freezing.
疼痛、灼热感和冰冻感
All to protect you,
这一切都是为了保护你
and this world that you care so much about.
以及你如此在意的这个世界
Nick, I am so sorry. -Sorry?
尼克 真的很抱歉 -抱歉?
Sabrina, you didn't forget my birthday or show up late to the movies.
萨布丽娜 你没有忘记我的生日 或看电影的时候迟到
You let me sacrifice myself for you,
你让我为你牺牲自己
and you...
而你…
you weren't worth it.
你不值得我这么做
You're upset. -Yeah, you think?
你很生气 -没错 不然你以为呢?
As for the sex demons, Sabrina, well,
萨布丽娜 至于性♥爱♥恶魔
it's not like I get that kind of comfort from you.
我又没办法从你这里得到慰藉
Because deep, deep down, you know you're saving yourself for someone else,
因为你内心深处 你知道自己在为某个人保留自己
and we both know who. -That's not fair, and that's not true.
我们都知道那人是谁 -你这么说不公平 不是那样的
You don't know what you're saying. But please, let me help you.
你不知道自己在说什么 但拜托了 让我帮你
Help me?
帮我?
I don't want anything from you.
我不想跟你有任何瓜葛
Every time I look at you, all I see is your father.
我每次看到你 就看到了你父亲
He's everywhere.
他无处不在
He's what I see when I close my eyes and when I open them.
我不管闭上眼睛 还是睁开眼睛 满脑子都是他
And I swear, if I could beat him out of me, I would.
我发誓 我要是能把他从我身体里 打出去 我一定会的
But I can't.
但我做不到
So I'll do the next best thing.
所以我只好退而求其次
Who's there?
谁在那边?
Hello?
有人吗?
Agatha, if this is a joke, you're dead.
阿加莎 如果是你在搞恶作剧 那你死定了
Your sister is detained.
你的姐妹已经被我们扣住了
Who?
谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Couldn't stay away, could you?
你就是离不开我 对吧?
I'm done with this...
我受够了这样
and with you.
受够了你
Only one of us is leaving this cell alive tonight.
今晚我们只有一个人能活着 离开这间牢房♥
Oh, that's fine.
好啊
But before we get started,
但在我们开始之前
may I bestow upon you a most delicious gift?
我可以送你一件最宝贵的礼物吗?
Red mercury.
红水银
Best rush of your life, to die for.
挥霍生命的最佳物品 人人求而不得
Dragon's tears.
还有龙之泪
You go up, but you never come down.
一旦嗨上去 就永远不会落下来
I'll give you both
我会把这两样东西都给你…
if you do me one...
如果你能帮我一个…
tiny favor.
小忙
Cousin, are you all right?
表妹 你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Let's just do this.
我们开始吧
Okay, my darlings.
好的 亲爱的们
So they are all applying the sacred oil.
他们已经都抹上了神圣精油
The moon's full. I think we should get started.
满月也出现了 我们该开始了
Can't we wait for my sisters? -They'll join in when they return.
就不能等等我的姐妹吗? -她们回来后再加入我们
All right, Hilda, what do we do?
好吧 希尔达 我们该怎么做?
Okay, cover any exposed skin with the oils,
好的 在裸♥露♥的皮肤上抹上精油
and lie down with everyone else.
然后跟其他人躺在一起
Coven...
女巫集♥会♥的成员们…
sisters, brothers,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 兄弟们
as you know, tonight we honor the Hare Moon,
大家都知道 今晚我们要庆祝野兔月
for the Hare Moon is special.
因为野兔月非常特别
It's the nexus point of all the magical calendars
在所有的魔法日历上 所有巫师都会在这一天
where witches celebrate renewal.
庆祝重生
And tonight, tonight, your Hare Moon is full once again.
今晚 野兔月再次月圆
And its light shines on you,
它的光芒洒向你们
and you drink it in and claim your power and feel it.
你们要吸收它的光芒 把它转换成巫力 并且去认真感受它
Feel it on your skin.
感受月光洒在你们的肌肤上
Mother moon, in the fullest of your form,
月亮母亲 在你最鼎盛的时刻
we ask that you bless us with your gifts,
我们请求你赐予我们礼物
your energies.
你的能量
As you ripen like a babe in the belly,
如同你在子♥宫♥里像胚胎那样发育成熟
make us whole again,
请再次让我们圆♥满♥
make our magicks multiply in the spirit of the hare.
以野兔的名义 增强我们的巫力
We offer you our bodies,
我们为你献上我们的身体
anointed in celestial essence,
它们被涂上了仙人的精华
that we may become vessels of your energies.
好让我们成为承载你的能量的容器
Everyone seal the circle.
所有人拉住彼此的手
I can feel it.
我感觉到了
It's... it's like goosebumps.
就是那种…起鸡皮疙瘩的感觉
I feel tingly all over.
我浑身有轻微的刺痛感
I am as well!
我也是!
It's funny, isn't it? Like pins and needles.
这很好玩 对吧? 好像在被针轻轻扎着
Like your foot fell asleep, and it's just woken up again.
就好像你的脚麻了 然后突然又好了
Well, at least something's gone right today.
今天总算有一件事没出问题
They've lost their Dark Lord.
他们失去了黑魔王
Now let us take away their Hare Moon.
现在我们带走他们的野兔月吧
Hail, Selene, attend now our tune.
万岁 塞妮涅 请你倾听我们的祈祷
Darken your daughter, our night lamp, the moon.
让你的女儿 我们夜晚的灯光 也就是月亮变暗
Piece by piece, and slice by slice.
一点一点 一片一片地变暗
As they go down, let the moon be consumed.
在他们衰退的时候 让月亮被消耗掉
Wait.
等一下
Wait!
等一下!
What's happening to the moon?
月亮怎么了?
An eclipse? That's impossible. It would have been in the almanac.
月食吗?不可能 不然年历上肯定会说明
Oh, no. Someone's swallowing the moon.
糟了 有人吞下了我们的月亮
I believe you're right, sister, and I believe I know who's doing it.
你说得对 妹妹 我觉得我知道谁是幕后黑手
It's those blessed pagans.
是那些有福的异教♥徒♥
They're attacking us. -Auntie, what should we do?
他们在攻击我们 -姑姑 我们该怎么办?
The moon bath won't work under an eclipsed moon.
现在出现了月食 月光浴没办法进行下去了
Gather your things, students, and make haste.
同学们 赶紧收拾好你们的东西
The pagan witches mean to do us harm.
那些异教♥徒♥巫师想伤害我们
We're exposed here. We need to get back to the Academy, all of us.
我们在这里毫无还手之力 我们得回学院 所有人
I have to find Nick. -I need to find my sisters!
我得去找尼克 -我得去找我的姐妹!
All of us, I said.
我说了 所有人
Then when we're secure behind our walls, we can plot our counter-attack.
我们在学院里会很安全 然后再计划反击
But no one is to go off alone tonight.
但今晚谁都不许落单
We are in the gravest of danger.
我们遭遇了有史以来最大的危险
Theo...
西奥…
what happened?
出什么事了?
Get the beds ready. We'll all sleep in here tonight.
把床铺好 我们今晚都睡在这里
It'll be much safer if we're all together.
所有人在一起的话会更安全
Sister Spellman...
斯佩尔曼姐妹…
they're outside.
他们就在外面
Witches of night, your time is over.
暗夜巫师们 你们的时代结束了
The old gods are returning.
旧神正在归来
The old ways, the blood ways, are coming back.
古老的传统 血腥的方式会一同归来
Bow and pray to our gods,
向我们的神鞠躬祈祷吧
or your blood will be used to water the sacred earth.
不然你们的血会被用来 浇灌神圣的土地
You have three days to decide.
我给你们三天的时间考虑
Sisters?
我的姐妹?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表