剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Zelda, help me, please.
塞尔达 帮帮我 求你了
Hilda?
希尔达?
Sister, where are you?
妹妹 你在哪?
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead, and I killed him.
他死了 我杀了他
Who? What are you talking about?
谁?你说的是谁?
Come to Dr. Cee's,
赶紧来犬博士这里
and please, bring a gun.
拜托了 带一把枪来
Hildy...
希尔达…
Hey, witches, who wants some vino?
女巫们 谁想喝葡萄酒?
Give it here.
快过来
♪ An old man came riding by We say so ♪
♪ 一个老家伙骑马经过 我们如此说
♪ And we know so ♪
♪ 我们如此知道
♪ And the sharks will have his body And the Devil have his soul ♪
♪ 鲨鱼会吃掉他的身体 魔鬼会带走他的灵魂
Sisters!
姐♥妹♥们♥!
My Aunt Zelda would have us wait for the pagans,
我塞尔达姑姑 让我们等待异教♥徒♥发起进攻
but I say, we are strong!
但我觉得我们很强大!
I say we take our fight to them.
我建议我们先对他们开战
Who wants to mess up some pagans?
谁想杀死几个异教♥徒♥?
Remember, witches, we're focusing our energies on Sabrina.
记住 女巫们 我们要把能量集中到萨布丽娜身上
The stones around us will reflect those energies back onto her poppet.
我们身边这些石块会把那些能量 反射到代表她的娃娃身上
Prudence will cue us.
普鲁登斯会提示我们
All right, Salem.
好了 塞勒姆
Let's find Circe and get the heaven outta here.
我们找到瑟西 然后赶紧离开这里
Hey!
喂!
We give to thee the power...
我们赐予汝能量…
Pesta!
佩斯塔!
We give to thee the power of...
我们赐予汝能量…
Sycorax!
西克莱克斯!
We give to thee the yule lads of...
我们赐予汝那些孩子…
Gryla!
葛来拉!
And where did you come from?
你从哪来的?
I've got her. Do it now!
我抓到她了 快!
Release me, heathens.
放了我 野蛮人
Not until you undo the damage you and your pagans did to our friends.
除非你治好你和别的异教♥徒♥ 对我们的朋友造成的伤害
First, you're turning Roz and Dorcas here back to flesh.
首先 你要把罗兹和多尔卡丝变回人
Even if I could, I would never!
我就算能 也绝不会这么做!
You're a witch of transformation, Circe, that's what you do.
瑟西 你是个精通变身术的女巫 这是你的本领
Well, if you don't, I suppose we only really need your hands.
如果你不这么做 把你的双手交给我们也可以
Ambrose is right, Circe. We can do this the easy way...
安布罗斯说得对 瑟西 我们可以好好解决这个问题
Or we can do this the Zero Dark Thirty way.
或者可以采用《猎杀本·拉♥登♥》里 那种野蛮的办法
We'll take those hands from you ourselves to save our friends.
我们亲自把你的手剁下来 救回我们的朋友
Try to attack us, and we'll chop you down like a tree.
你要是敢袭击我们 我们就像砍树一样把你劈死
I...
我…
submit.
我投降
These bodies petrified in stone, return them please to flesh and bone.
这两具被石化的身体 请将它们变回血肉之躯
Oh, my sister.
妹妹
Roz!
罗兹!
Oh, are you okay?
你没事吧?
Sister. Oh, my sister.
妹妹 我的妹妹
And now, traitor?
现在怎么办 叛徒?
Now, you're gonna turn those pigs
现在 你要把这几头猪
back into jocks.
变回运动员
Wait, turn what into who?
等一下 把什么变回什么?
All of them, back to who they were.
把他们每个人都变回原样
They'll kill you for betraying them, Carcosa and Nagaina.
你背叛了他们 他们一定会杀了你 卡尔科萨和纳吉娜
Just do it, Circe.
照我说的去做 瑟西
Welcome back, boys.
欢迎回来 孩子们
Now here's how it's going to be.
接下来会是这样
You're going to follow me out of the Academy,
你们跟我离开学院
and then you're going to walk to your respective homes,
然后各自回家
and you're not going to remember anything from the last two days.
你们还会忘记过去两天里发生的事
Is that understood?
明白了吗?
Good.
很好
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Hilda?
希尔达?
What in Satan's name?
那是什么鬼东西?
It's Dr. Cee.
是犬博士
Hilda, is that you?
希尔达 是你吗?
Hildy, what happened?
希尔达 怎么回事?
Pagans did this.
是异教♥徒♥干的
What? Turned you into a spider woman?
什么?把你变成女蜘蛛侠?
That's why you have to shoot me.
所以你必须开枪打死我
Hilda, what rubbish. Of course I can't do that.
希尔达 别胡说 我绝对不能那么做
Please.
求你了
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Do you know,
其实
I believe you're right, sister.
我觉得你说得对 妹妹
So, Circe's in the dungeon and the boys are back home,
瑟西在地牢里 那些男孩也回家了
none the wiser.
什么也记不得了
A win for us. Not a huge win, but a win nonetheless.
这是我们的一个胜利 虽然不是巨大的胜利 但还是胜利
Glad to have you in the Fright Club, dude.
兄弟 我很高兴你加入吸血俱乐部
I'm, uh, glad to be here.
我也很高兴加入你们
I thought I lost you.
我还以为失去你了
Never, Rosalind.
你永远不会 罗莎琳
You're never gonna lose me.
你永远不会失去我
I promise.
我向你保证
Sabrina. -Nick.
萨布丽娜 -尼克
I'm sorry.
对不起
Me too.
我也是
About what?
关于什么呢?
Good question.
问得好
Friends?
还能当朋友吗?
A mèt-tèt is a guardian spirit that watches over us
守护神是看守我们的神灵
from the moment we are born.
从我们出生的那刻起
We each have a mèt-tèt.
每个人都有自己的守护神
Even me and Judas?
我和犹大也有?
Yes, chérie,
是的 亲爱的
because everyone is worthy of a mèt-tèt's guidance...
因为所有人都值得拥有守护神…
and protection.
值得被守护
A stroke of genius bringing Marie to the Academy.
你把玛丽邀请来学院 这个想法真是太妙了
I invited her, Ambrose, but she came for her own reasons.
安布罗斯 我是邀请了她 但她之所以过来 有她自己的原因
Until they're revealed, I want her to teach us her ways,
在那些原因被揭开之前 我希望她能以她的方式教授我们
even Judith and Judas.
甚至包括图拉斯和犹大
Perhaps she can undo my siblings' brainwashing.
或许她能洗去我弟弟妹妹 之前被灌输的思想
I hope you're right, Prudence.
但愿你说得对 普鲁登斯
The oil is ambergris.
这是龙涎香精油
The water...
而水…
is from the River Styx.
则是斯戴斯的河水
Water and oil.
水和精油
The separation ritual is quite simple.
分离仪式非常简单
Like splitting a yolk from an egg.
就像把蛋黄从鸡蛋里分离出来
But it's recommended that both parties be asleep, Dark Lord.
但最好是在双方陷入沉睡的 状态下进行 黑魔王
Father Blackwood.
布莱克伍德神父
Demoness.
女恶魔
Where am I?
我这是在哪?
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
You're in a tub of water mixed with oil.
你泡在掺了精油的水里
Now that Lucifer is asleep, we have business to discuss, and quickly.
现在路西法睡着了 我们得赶紧商量一件事
What business could I possibly have with you?
我能跟你商量什么事?
We must perform an act that will ensure we both remain alive
我们必须做出某种行为 确保我把你和黑魔王
after I separate you from the Dark Lord.
分离后 我们俩还能继续活下去
Otherwise, it will be a horrific death for the two of us.
不然我们肯定会惨死
What kind of act?
什么行为?
Oh...
这个嘛…
one you are...
一种…
intimately familiar with.
你非常熟悉的行为
Poor Dr. Cerberus.
可怜的地狱犬博士
I wish I'd known about Aunt Hilda.
真希望我能早点知道希尔达姑姑的事
I could've brought her to Circe without you having to...kill her.
这样我就能带她回来见瑟西 你也不必杀死她了
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表